剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
Help. In here, please. Help me.
救命 这里好热 快来人啊
Help. It's so hot, please.
我被困住了
I'm trapped.
我是个无助的小女孩 是我把楼烧了的
I'm a helpless little girl and I've set the building on fire.
这是意外 完全是意外
By accident. Totally by accident.
快走 快
Get out. Now.
对了 我还带了这个炸♥药♥ 再见
Also, I brought this dynamite. Goodbye.
(进化日快乐)
海克斯宝石不见了
The Gemstone is gone.
还有几份研究报告也没了
Along with some of our research papers.
这次事件肯定还有后续
The situation is still developing.
目前底城还没有人宣称对此事负责
No one in the undercity has claimed responsibility yet.
怎么就闹到这一步了
How did it come to this?
底城已经晾了太久 疏于监管
Hmm. For too long has the underground been left unchecked.
是我们不再沟通了
We've lost touch.
就算底城人作为选民不合你们心意
They may not be your preferred constituents
总归还是这座城的人♥民♥
but they're still our people.
底城人都是不服管教的 不服我们管
The undercity cannot be controlled. Not by us.
那我们该怎么办
So where does that leave us?
塔利斯先生
Mr. Talis?
那群阴沟老鼠 能用被盗的水晶打造武器吗
Could the trenchers build a weapon with the stolen crystal?
微光 肢体替换术 我们这些年
Shimmer, body replacements…We've seen
见识过那边的创造力了 人家当然能
their ingenuity over the years, of course, they can.
如果得到水晶的人有这个能力
If the right person got a hold of it,
那就有可能利用水晶的能量
it's possible they could utilize its energy.
我们必须立刻解决这个问题
We need to address this immediately.
我同意
I agree.
保护好这项科技 本就是我的职责 是我失职
It was my responsibility to safeguard this technology and I failed.
我的错误让民众付出了生命
My mistake cost people their lives.
我向议会申请
I have come before you to recommend
暂停所有海克斯科技研发项目
that we suspend all Hextech operations
直到此次事件得到圆♥满♥解决
until the situation is resolved.
关停我们的实验室 精炼厂 还有海克斯飞门
Including our laboratories, the refinery and the Hexgates.
你脑子坏了是不是
Have you lost your mind?
海克斯飞门是绝对不能关停的
The Hexgates must remain open.
皮尔特沃夫是全球航运的枢纽 运转全靠它
Piltover's status as a global shipping lane depends on it.
关停会造成上万人失去收入来源
Thousands would lose their income.
可是难道我们不该优先考虑
But shouldn't the safety of Piltover be
皮尔特沃夫的安全吗
our first priority?
你愿意牺牲你毕生的心血
You would sacrifice your life's work?
关了海克斯飞门 我的货就得
Without the Hexgates, my goods cannot reach
等到冬天才能运到海外市场去了
foreign markets till winter.
我是不是得告诉诺克萨斯人
Am I to tell the Noxians
他们下一批葡萄酒 可能会发酵成果醋
their next shipment of wine will be vinegar?
各位议员 看来咱们陷入两难了
Councilors. It appears we are at an impasse.
如果我们关停海克斯飞门 城市就会瘫痪
If we shut down the Hexgates, the city will suffer.
但放任不管
But if we do nothing,
我们又会像待宰羔羊一样 给罪犯可乘之机
we leave ourselves vulnerable to malefactors.
到时会有更多的人丧命
More lives may be lost.
要破解这个困局
Perhaps the time
也许得找到一种更釜底抽薪的办法
has come to explore a more radical solution.
你到底想说什么
What are you suggesting?
塔利斯先生已经证明了 他愿意对我们的安全负责
Mr. Talis has demonstrated his commitment to our safety.
为此他宁可牺牲掉自己宏伟的事业
He's willing to sacrifice his own enterprise.
而在我看来似乎也只有塔利斯先生
And it seems to me only Mr. Talis
拥有足够的知识来保护海克斯飞门
has the knowledge necessary to secure the Hexgates.
我提议请议会增加一个席位
I propose that a new chair be brought forth,
让这位塔利斯家族的代表 加入我们庄严的团体
and that House Talis be elevated to this august body.
什么
-What?
成为议员后 他可以支配必要的资源
-As a Councilor, he will have the resources necessary
来保护我们所有民众的资产
to protect all our investments.
米达尔达议员 这实在不合规矩
Councilor Medarda, his is highly irregular.
议会只有七个席位 这是几个世代的传统
The Council has held seven seats for generations.
这年轻人是有什么相关经验吗
Does the boy have any experience?
只有当科学家的经验 和黑默丁格一样
Only that of a scientist. Like Heimerdinger.
我赞同米达尔达议员的看法
I believe Councilor Medarda is right.
海克斯科技的安全 应该交由科学家来负责
Hextech security should be administered by a scientist.
我同意这个提议
I second the motion.
那么投票表决吧
Well then, shall we vote?
金克丝
Jinx!
金克丝
Jinx! Jinx!
金克丝
Jinx!
就是我
That's me.
上城六个执法官 死了
Half a dozen enforcers, dead. Enforcers. Dead.
-执法官啊 死了 -是嘛
A building blown to pieces.
-一栋楼炸成了碎片 -是的
Oh, yeah.
你到底明不明白 你干了什么好事
Do you have any idea what you've done?
真要说的话 我明白
Actually, I do.
进化日快乐
Happy Progress Day!
嘿
Hey.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
-我找到这案子的突破口了 -你不是该休养的吗
I've had a break in the case. Shouldn't you be resting?
有线索了还休养什么
While the trail is hot?
听着 你知道我一直都怀疑
Listen, you know how I've suspected
底城的暴♥力♥犯罪是有幕后黑手的吧
there is a single mind behind the undercity's violence?
那个犯罪集团
The great conspiracy.
我认为那个袭击广场的人 就是我们的嫌疑犯
I think whoever attacked the square is our suspect.
海克斯飞门那个烧毁的走私案现场
The same symbols showed up at the botched smuggling operation at
也出现了同样的符号♥
the Hexgates.
-海克斯飞门 -别走神
-The Hexgates? -Keep up.
一直以来
All this time,
底城的交易都只在地下范围内进行
they've kept their dealings localized to the undercity.
咱们不以为意 广场袭击案一出就不一样了
Low priority. The attack on the square changes things.
他们越界了 只要查出袭击案的主谋
They've overstepped. If I can figure who made this,
就能顺藤摸瓜揪出那只幕后黑手
it could lead me directly to whoever's behind it all.
答案就在这里 我就快要弄清了
The answer is here, staring me in the face.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
那你打算怎么证明这番推理呢
How do you intend to prove any of this?
只要我能把答案想通 马可斯就必须听我说了
If I can just work this out. Marcus will have to listen.
要说我从议会学到了什么
If there's one thing I've learned about the Council,
就是理论说服不了他们
they need more than just theories.
你什么时候 开始在乎议会那帮人的意见了
Since when did you concern yourself with the Council's opinion?
就从我…当上议员开始
Since I…became a Councilor.
你是说真的 什么时候 为什么
You're serious. When? Why?
他们知道管理 需要机油和扳手配合着用了
Have they discovered how to govern with grease and a spanner?
其实我一直希望 你能考虑加入我的团队
Ha ha. I was actually hoping you might consider joining my staff.
塔利斯家族的保安
"House Talis Security."
这职位就是装装样子 我就只能坐办公室了
That's a ceremonial position. I'd live behind a desk.
你差点没命 凯特琳
You almost died, Cait.
我只是希望你能安全
I just… I just want you to be safe.
谢了 但我有正经工作
Thanks, but I already have a job.
不 没有了
No. You don't.
袭击案之后 你父母就找警长谈过了
After the attack, your parents spoke to the Sheriff.
我只能为你争取到这个
This is the best I could do.
我不需要施舍 议员大人 你和我父母都别来这套
I don't need charity, Councilor. Yours or my parents'.
-凯特琳 -出去
-Cait. -Get out.
(静水监狱)
我要找你们这里一个犯人谈谈
I need to speak with one of the inmates.
我这里的犯人可都不怎么爱说话
Oh, folks in here aren't usually very talkative.
他被自己的同伙打伤了
This one was hit by friendly fire.
一定有冤要诉
He's got reason to talk.
应该就是今天送来的
Must have been sent in today?
2135号♥犯人
Oh. Inmate 2135.
是这样 恐怕犯人没有办法见你
Yeah, I'm, uh, afraid that's not possible.
为什么
-Why not?
因为发生了一起事件
-Uh, well, there's been an incident.
什么样的事件
-What kind of incident?
反正不是太好的事件
-The not so pretty kind.
你不明白 我有事必须要问他
You don't understand, I have to talk to him.
以后可以的 等他的下巴能动了就行
Oh, you'll be able to. As soon as he can move his jaw again.
是谁打的他
Who assaulted him?
(516号♥犯人)
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表