剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Not just what-ifs.
正是你的经历让你变得了不起
You're amazing because of your experiences.
让你有强大的同理心
It's given you such empathy
以及我所见过的最宽广的心胸
and the widest mind of anyone I know.
出于自私
And selfishly...
我对这一切心怀感激
I'm thankful for it all
因为你能够理解并接受我
because you are able to understand and accept me.
而这一点
That...
救了我的命
saved my life.
不好意思
Pardon me.
我的天啊
My, my...
这不是科迪莉亚公主吗?
if it isn't Princess Cordelia.
是啊
That's right.
你逃出去了
You got out.
怎么?你肚子被搞大了?
What, you got yourself knocked up?
过来扔掉杂种吗?
Dropping off a little bit of trash?
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
你竟敢如此无礼!
How dare you!
你现在真是光鲜亮丽啊
So shiny now.
但你的内心仍然是垃圾 不是吗?
But you're still garbage on the inside, aren't you?
我很遗憾你还在这里
I'm sorry you're still here.
我是在这里工作
I work here.
而不是“还在这里”
I'm not still here.
我在这儿是有工钱的!
I get paid to be here.
你不觉得…
Don't you think...
怎么?你是觉得…
What, do you think that I...
你总算不再发抖了
You've stopped shaking.
我没有想到这会如此的…
I didn't expect it to be so...
去到那里…
Being there.
见到她
Her.
我没有料到会见到她
I-I didn't expect... her.
但我觉得这是好事
But I think it's good...
在日光下回顾过往
to bring it into daylight and realise
意识到没有黑暗的保护 噩梦并没有那么可怕
nightmares aren't so scary without the protection of the dark.
这样还不够
But it's not enough.
可是我希望我能就此满足
But I wish it was.
我希望你在塔上说的那番话就足够了
I wish all you had said in the tower was enough,
但并非如此
but it's not.
我需要知道我爸妈的事
I need to know my mother and father.
我需要知道这不是我编出来的
I... I need to know I didn't make it up.
我需要知道我是否被爱过
I need to know if I was loved.
那我们去查一下他们有没有死
Then let's find out if they're gone.
教堂会保存这种记录 不是吗?
Churches keep those kinds of records, don't they?
我们可以一靠岸就掉头回去
We could turn right back around when we dock.
今天太晚了
It's too late today...
不过我会的
but I will.
我会回来
I'll come back
然后找到他们
and I'll find them,
不惜一切代价
if it is the last thing I do.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
请用
Proceed.
你要不要来一点…
Would you like some... -Oh, no.
哦不 我不用 谢谢
Not for me. Thank you.
那个…
So,
温妮弗雷德
Winifred...
你…
how...
今年芳龄?
old are you?
这是你的第一次吗?
Is this your first time,
布莱斯先生?
Mr Blythe?
你是怎么看出来的?
What gave it away?
不如我跟你讲解一下吧
Why don't I talk you through this?
我倒茶 你付钱
I pour, you pay.
我们不能谈论任何有趣的话题
We're not to talk about anything so interesting
比如年龄
as ages,
政♥治♥、梦想
politics, dreams.
要是你乐在其中 就说明你做错了
And if you're having fun, you're doing it wrong.
看来你以前有过经验
Seems like you've done this before.
而且我每次都很无聊
And I've always been bored.
可以聊的话题包括天气
Acceptable topics include the weather...
但这个没什么难度
but that's low-hanging fruit...
可以谈谈装潢、最近在教堂的布道
the decor, uh, a sermon given at church recently.
而且你应该夸赞我的…
And you should complement my...
哦 你的头发…
Ah, your... Your hair is...
啊!你上当了 不许夸赞
Ah! Trick question. No compliments.
我们重新来过吧?
Shall we start over?
罗斯小姐
Miss Rose
谢谢你陪伴我来到这个…
thank you for accompanying me to this...
喝茶的地方
tea place.
这里是不是…
Isn't it...
很棒?
lovely?
谁说不是呢?
Isn't it?
我很喜欢这里布置的花
I do enjoy the blossoms.
我想知道你对上一次布道的看法
I was wondering what you thought of the sermon last given
在…
at...
你去的那个教堂
whichever church you attend.
我尤其喜欢的部分是
I especially enjoyed the part
我们中有些人注定要在地狱里被烧死
about those of us destined to burn in hell.
你喜欢那个部分吗?
Did you enjoy that bit?
非常喜欢
Very much.
我喜欢热乎的感觉
I like the heat.
布莱斯先生!
Mr Blythe,
更贤良的女子可能这时已经离席了
a better lady might have taken her leave.
可是你被逗笑了
But you laughed.
或许这说明我们该回去了
Perhaps a sign that we should be getting back.
哦 嗯…
Oh, um,
这个我知道
I know this one.
对不起 我以为…
Sorry. I thought...
学习规矩最大的乐趣在于
The best part of knowing the rules
找到得当的方式打破规矩
is finding acceptable ways of breaking them.
你要学的还多着呢
You have much to learn.
我想我需要再上一堂课
I expect I'll need a second lesson.
别哭了 乖乖
It's alright, sweet girl.
妈妈知道了
Mama's got you.
你有睡上一会儿吗?
Did you sleep?
母亲不是都有安抚孩子的魔力吗?
Aren't mothers supposed to have a magic touch?
话说你有什么好哭的?
What do you got to cry about, anyhow?
你什么都有
I mean, you got everything.
是吧?你有好房♥子住
Huh? You got a house,
有爹地
a daddy.
嘿 你还有个洋气的白人干爹呢
Hey, you even got yourself a fancy white daddy, too.
你有什么想说的吗?
You got something you'd like to say?
我打扰到你了吗 妈妈?
Am I disrupting things, Mother
扰乱你白人一般的闪亮新生活了?
in your sparkly, white, new life?
我非常想让你留在这里 伊莱贾
I want you here so much, Elijah
但我不许你在这孩子身边喝酒 听见了吗?
but I do not want you drinking around this baby. You hear that?
我明白了
I see how it is.
你这是从头来过
It's the do-over.
还是别让你的新生宝宝
Wouldn't want your new baby getting corrupted
被你的废物大儿子给带坏了
by the one that came out ruined.
玛丽
Mary.
没事 我就是切到手了
Uh... it's fine. I-I-I cut myself, is all.
我明白了
I see.
原来你是有英雄情结呀
You got the hero thing going.
就是忍♥不住要挺身而出 对吧 爸爸?
Can't help but swoop in, can you, Papa?
我能这么叫你吗?
Can I call you that?
哦 我知道这个表情
Oh, I know that look.
看来爸爸要把我放在腿上打屁♥股♥
Seems Papa wants to put me over his knee...
我想你还是离开吧
I think you might be wanting to take your leave.
巴什 没事的
Bash, it's alright.
是啊 巴什 没事的
Yeah, Bash, it's alright.
这个宝宝岂止是没事
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表