剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
看我做得多快
Look how quick I am!
用英语说
Say it in English.
“看我做得多快”
Look... how... quick... I... am!
快说!
Say it!
“看我做得多快”
"Look how quick I am"!
这是为了你好
This is for your own good.
别再像一个愚蠢的印第安人了!
Stop behaving like a stupid Indian!
一切还好吗 卡克维特?
Is everything alright, Ka'kwet?
关你什么事?
What do you care?
请你们离开一下
Off you go, please.
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
当初你想让我去那所学校
You wanted me to go to that school!
他们说我一文不值
They told me I'm worthless.
愚蠢!
Stupid!
你为什么要生下我?
Why did you even have me?
我恨你!
I hate you!
现在没事了 我的乖女儿
It's alright, my sweet girl...
不 明明就有事!
No! It's not alright!
你安全了
You're safe,
你回家了
you're home.
你安全了
You're safe.
你回家了
You're home.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
埋葬希望最完美的坟墓
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下睡在树上
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
安妮?你这是…
Anne?
他为什么这么晚才问我?
Are you... -Why would he ask me so late?
这么突然?
So sudden?
但他还是问了 尽管…
But he did, in spite of...
她完美无暇
her perfection and his...
他又热切地想在医学和人类发展上 留下不可磨灭的印记
passion to make an indelible mark on medicine and humanity.
而我却…
And I was...
实在是太惊讶了
so, so surprised.
他怎么能指望我在那一刻知道我…
And... and... and how could he have expected me to know in that moment that I...
我爱他
I love him?
我爱基尔伯特布莱斯
I love Gilbert Blythe.
你确定那是爱吗?
Are you quite sure it's love?
对
Yes.
但这不重要了 因为已经太迟了
But it doesn't matter because it's too late.
你怎么知道太迟了呢?
How do you know it's too late?
呃 他的…
Well, his...
温妮弗雷德看上去美好极了
Winifred...seems...wonderful.
我只能推测…
And I can only assume...
所以你不知道
So, you don't know?
并不肯定
Not for certain?
我告诉他去娶她
I told him to marry her.
你万分仔细地听我说 安妮
Listen to me... very carefully, Anne.
不要犯和我一样的错误
Do not make the same mistake I did.
去找他
Go to him.
告诉他
Tell him.
现在就去
Right now.
一切还好吗 安妮?
Er, everything alright, Anne?
基尔伯特!
Gilbert!
我爱他 我现在就得去告诉他!
I love him! I have to tell him now!
好的
Right.
弹《潇洒的白衣军士》
Play Dashing White Sergeant.
我转 我转 我转转转
Spinning, spinning, spin, spin, spin.
转圈圈 不要吐哦
Round and round, and don't throw up
哪怕你可能想要吐
even though you might want to.
现在该来浪漫一下了
It's time to get romantic.
他爱我吗?
Does he love me?
是 还是不是?
Yes or no?
手牵着手
Holding hands.
不要停 直到…
And do not stop until...
哦 谢天谢地 基尔伯特
Oh, thank goodness, Gilbert.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
你们好 抱歉打扰了
Hello. Sorry to intrude.
仿佛你看透了我的心思似的
It's like you read my mind.
你出现得正是时候
What a welcome apparition.
我能和你聊聊吗 先生?
May I speak with you, sir?
和我们跳舞
Dance with us.
你有点太直接了 亲爱的
Tad too forward, my darling.
你们两个去别处吧
Off you go, the both of you.
蜜妮 走吧
Ahem. Minnie, come along.
你有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
你一定是拉克鲁瓦夫人
You must be Mrs Lacroix
大老远从特立尼达来的
come all the way from Trinidad!
我是安妮 见到你真是荣幸
I-I-I'm Anne, It's an honour to meet you.
你卓越的品味…
Your... your exquisite taste in, well, taste
口味让巴什和玛丽拥有
furnished Bash and Mary
令人羡慕不已的香料收藏
with the most enviable collection of spices.
你认识我儿子?
You know my son?
他就像我的家人一样
He's basically part of my family.
就像基尔伯特一样
Like Gilbert.
他在家吗?
Is he at home?
我是说基尔伯特 我很想和他聊聊
Gilbert. I'd... I'd very much like to speak with him.
很抱歉 他出去了
I'm... I'm sorry. He went out.
那你能转告他…
Well, could you tell him...
这太傻了 我应该亲口跟他说
That's silly. I should tell him.
字条
A note.
我给他留张字条!
I'll leave him a note!
我得去照顾孩子了
I... I have to see about the baby.
请替我亲她一口 我写完了自己走
Ah! Please kiss her for me? I can show myself out.
“亲爱的基尔伯特
"Dear, Gilbert...
很抱歉
I'm sorry
我之前很迷惘
I was confused...before.
我现在再也不迷惘了
I'm not anymore.
我爱你
I love you.
安妮留”
Anne."
“又及
"P.S.
能请你把我的笔还给我吗?”
May I please...have my pen back?"
基尔伯特
如果我这么做了
And if I do
我想让你知道我会把生意交给巴什
I want you to know that I trust Bash with the business.
和你一样 我对此毫无疑虑
Like you, I am without reservation.
你大可放心 我会处理好任何文书
You can also trust that I'll handle
在离开前安排好苹果出口生意
any paperwork regarding our apple export before I leave.
你真是个得体的绅士
The mark of a proper gentleman
亲自告诉我这个消息
bringing this news personally.
你这下实现阶级跨越了
You are rising above your station,
基尔伯特 好样的
Gilbert. Well done.
你会成为你未婚妻一家优秀的一份子
You will make a fine addition to the family of your betrothed.
她的家庭
Her family.
的确是家底殷实
They indeed have wealth.
我能给你看样东西吗?
Could I show you something?
我知道这个朴实无华
It's modest, I know.
但这是我母亲留下的
But it belonged to my mother.
用传家宝开启婚姻最有意义不过了
Well, a family heirloom is a most meaningful way to begin a marriage.
金银珠宝以后买♥♥就是 对吧?
The baubles can come later.
如果你幸运的话
If you're lucky.
祝你好运 小伙子
Good luck, son.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
戴安娜
Diana!
你这是要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿呀 戴安娜?
Where are you going, Diana?
我有急事要办
I... I have an urgent errand.
现在?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表