剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Old man, Mr Edwards.
唉 你提他干什么呀?
Oh, why you gotta bring him up?
我给那家伙干了一辈子的活
I worked for that man all my life.
他连我名字都叫不出来
He never even learned my first name.
我给你讲个故事
Well, listen to this.
他一直都有梦游的毛病 对吧?
He always having sleep-walking problems, right?
对 有天早上是我在牛栏里找到他的
Yes. I was the one that found him in that cow paddock one morning.
沼泽区搬来了一户新人家
Well, there's a new family that moved into the bog
住在洗衣房♥对面
across from the laundry.
那家的父亲一天晚上醒来
Father wakes up one night,
听到壁橱里传来声响
hears a sound coming from the closet.
以为是一个动物
Thinks it's an animal,
于是拿出猎枪
gets out a shotgun
差点把爱德华兹先生的脑袋打飞
and almost blows Mr Edward's head clear off.
有了这回差点丧命的教训
Now, near death experience and all,
他改过自新了
he's a new man.
不可能
No.
我给他洗过内♥裤♥
I've cleaned his underthings.
他不是一个轻易做出改变的人
Change is not something he's amenable to.
你近来可好 巴什?
How've you been keeping, Bash?
我一直盼望着你过来
I've been hoping to see you out here.
我想着是时候来看看你们了
I figured it was time I check up on you
看你在这位暴君的威严下过得如何
see how you're faring with this... tyrant.
我尽力了 有建议尽管说
Doing my best. I'm open to pointers.
她累了又不想去睡的时候 别叫她上♥床♥去
Don't tell her to go to bed when she's tired and don't wanna go.
她会变得很凶恶
She gets vicious.
没错 她会像个小婴儿一样
In truth, she turns into a right toddler
无缘无故地大发脾气和嚎啕大哭
storming around and wailing, doesn't even know why.
才不是这样呢!
That's not true!
明明就是 他把你的脾气摸透了
It is. Oh, he got you pegged.
你应该经常过来 我需要有人为我撑腰
You should visit more often. I could use someone on my side.
是啊
I should.
这个地方…
This place...
你们这个家宅真是不错
This is quite the homestead you have here.
看看这采光
Look at this light.
妈妈 还记得 商店底下那间房♥子的窗户吗?
Mama, remember the windows we had in that place below the store?
和满地爬着的虫子一样小
Tiny as the bugs that used to crawl across the floor.
透进来的光刚好足以让你不发疯罢了
Letting in just enough light to keep you from going crazy.
这里感觉太棒了
I could get used to this.
这里有很多农活要做
There's plenty of work on the farm.
巴什和基尔伯特应付不过来
More than Bash and Gilbert can handle.
乡间的空气 果然会让人想安定下来喘口气
I can see how this country air could make a man wanna stay put for a breather
我特别能理解
that's for sure.
你在这儿别动
Don't move.
我们有试着通知你
We tried to get you word.
但你漂泊不定 没法写信
But you're a hard man to write a letter to.
德尔芬 来见见你的哥哥
Delfin, come meet your brother.
这就是我一直向你说起的人
This is who I was telling you
从你出世的那天起 每天如此
about every day since you came into this world.
你不想抱抱她吗?
You don't wanna hold her?
哦 不了
Hey, no, no, um...
我一路过来 身上脏
I'm... I'm filthy from travelling.
不想把这个闪亮的新生儿给弄脏了
I wouldn't wanna dirty up the shiny new child.
我要用田里的新鲜食材 给我的宝贝儿子做很多吃的
I'm gonna stuff so much farm fresh food into my baby boy
直到他胖得连大门都出不了
until he can't fit through that front door.
谢谢你
Uh... thank you.
不客气 -那么…
You're welcome. I'll, uh,
到时候…
see you at the...
火车上见了
train.
我可想你了! -我可想你了!
I've missed you so much!
有时放学之后 我会和同学们去画廊
And sometimes after school, I go to a gallery with my classmates.
志趣相投的人 这简直是太棒了!
Like-minded individuals, are you listening to yourself?
我们会盯着那些画作一直看
And we just stare and stare at the paintings.
艺术学校真是太适合你了
Art school is your perfect habitat.
要是你在就好了 昨天我们…
I wish you were there. Yesterday...
约瑟芬姑婆!洛林斯!
Aunt Jo! Rollings!
安妮小姐
Miss Anne.
我真高兴能见到你!
Wonderful to see you.
我也是 小丫头
Oh, and you, dear girl.
你长好高了!
So tall!
你还在系鞋带呢?
Um... Still lacing your boots, I see?
我从没见过出门像他这么磨蹭的人
I've never met a soul who takes so long to get out of the house.
我一把年纪了 手脚都比他麻利
I'm ancient and I run circles around him.
我还以为你能有点耐心呢 毕竟你…
You'd think you'd have learned some patience
都在地球上活了100年了
in your hundred years on the planet?
你听见他对待我的态度了吗?
Do you hear how he treats me?
这本该是我的工作来着
He's trying to render me obsolete.
你慢慢就习惯了
Can't get used to it.
看来你们相处得很糟糕嘛
I see things are going terribly here.
柯尔跟我说了你此行的目的
Cole has apprised me of your quest.
这件事非同小可
A noble one,
无可避免
an inevitable one,
也牵动心弦
an emotional one.
但无论你了解到的是好是坏 还是无关痛痒
But no matter what you learn, good, bad, or indifferent
你要知道 你已经很棒了
know that you are so much
就像你现在这样
just as you are right now.
嗯?
Hm?
哦!
Oh.
沃德医生 内科与家庭医生
我们真的不能再这样见面了
We've really got to stop meeting like this.
可是你又来了 白骨先生
Yet, here we are again, Mr Bones.
你还是和我们上次见面时一样憔悴
And you don't look any better than at our last meeting
还是我应该说我上次修理你的时候?
or should I call it a dust-up?
再好的医生似乎也对你无能为力
It seems there's very little the good doctor can do for you.
你真的应该好好照顾自己了 小伙子
You really must start taking better care of yourself, young man.
你真是日渐消瘦呢
You're wasting away.
喂!
Well!
我不知道你把我当成哪种姑娘了
I don't know what kind of girl you think I am
我父亲非得拿着猎枪来追你不可
but you've just bought yourself a date with my father and his shotgun.
不过要是我真让你中弹了
Though, if I do get you shot,
让你身子恢复的人还是我
it'll be me putting you back together
这难道不正是女人的悲哀吗?
and isn't that just the plight of women.
我本想说你还真有胆子
I should like to say that you have some nerve
可看你这身子 还真找不到胆
but you also have a complete lack of nerves
要是你真中弹了 这倒对你有好处
which will do you well if you do get shot.
嗯?
Hm?
你说那是场意外?
It was an accident, you say?
哦
Oh,
你懊悔的样子真是帅极了 白骨先生
you're awfully handsome when you are contrite, Mr Bones.
我可以原谅你
I can forgive.
你是来看演出的吧?
Here for the show, are you?
就一张票吗?
Just a ticket for one?
白骨先生 你还有票吗?
Mr Bones, do you have the tickets?
恐怕我们已经售罄了
I'm afraid we're all sold out.
你好 布莱斯先生
Good day, Mr Blythe.
你好 罗斯小姐
Good day, Miss Rose.
如果白骨先生不介意的话
If Mr Bones is alright with it...
我能邀请你喝一杯茶吗?
might you accept an invitation to tea?
听上去棒极了
That sounds lovely.
哦 小心
Oh, careful.
我认为用锤子敲东西有益心灵
I think hammering is good for the soul...
反复击打一个东西的感觉
the notion of whacking something over and over.
有时候 这…
Sometimes,
正是我所需的良药
it's just the medicine.
是出什么事了吗?
Something, uh, amiss?
我有件事想问你
I'd like to pick your brain.
哦?
我感觉雷切尔林德太太
It would seem Mrs Rachel Lynde
在带着上天赋予的使命感
is on a mission from heaven on high
想给我找个男人
to... find me a man.
你认识雷切尔很多年了
You've known Rachel for years.
我要怎么才能让她…
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表