剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
《艾凡里公报》集市特刊
安妮?
Anne?
现在才凌晨4点呢!
It must be four in the morning.
你是去哪儿…难道你…
Where on earth... Did you...
这是怎么回事?
What in the world?
很抱歉 玛丽拉 我们迫切想在周日礼拜前发行报纸
I'm so sorry, Marilla but we were desperate to have the newspaper ready for the Sunday church service.
艾凡里的镇民会想了解集市上的一切
Avonlea will wanna read all about the county fair
我想做一点小小的调整
and there was a small adjustment I wanted to make
所以我就出门帮助我的记者同僚了
so I nipped out to help my fellow reporters.
我们负有让社区知情的职责
We have an endowed responsibility to inform the community.
下次你要对社区履行职责时
Well, next time, try to enact your responsibility to the community
尽量选在白天
during daylight hours.
我会的
I will.
你几乎一整夜没睡呢!
You've been up almost the whole night.
你可以不去礼拜 好好补个觉
You may miss church to catch up on your rest.
我可不想让你生病…
I don't want you taking sick from...
我不是想要冒险才去的
It wasn't an adventure,
我保证
I promise.
这是出于必要
This had to be done.
谢谢你 玛丽拉 我这就上♥床♥睡觉
Thank you, Marilla, I'll go straight to bed.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
NETFLIX 原创剧集
埋葬希望最完美的坟墓
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下睡在树上
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
《艾凡里公报》集市特刊
《何为集市?》
"What is Fair?
安妮雪利卡斯伯特
By Anne Shirley-Cuthbert."
玛丽拉
Marilla.
看来你家安妮今早需要 一整版来发表看法
It seems your Anne needs a whole page to speak her mind this morning.
她在这方面一向很有天赋 伊丽莎
She always had a knack for that, Eliza.
不管怎样都如此
For better or worse.
我看到马修的奇怪萝卜上报了
I see Matthew was mentioned for his odd radish.
我得好好祝贺你 俗话说得好
Congratulations are in order. Or, as the saying goes:
“我们信仰稀奇事”
"In odd we trust."
安妮今天早上不参加吗?
Is Anne not attending this morning?
她在床上呢
She's in bed.
我很意外你能来 戴安娜
I'm surprised to see you here, Diana.
你深夜赶制报纸一定累坏了
You must be bone tired after your late-night efforts on the newspaper.
呃 安妮有些额外的工作要做
Um, Anne had some extra work to do.
她对报道一事非常热衷
She's very enthusiastic about reporting.
能给我看看吗?
May I see this?
这是怎么了?
What is happening?
我的天啊
Oh, dear.
女性的身体自主♥权♥
愚蠢的陈规旧矩
反抗
“女人不是要有男人才完整
女人从出世时起便已完整”
安妮!
Anne!
乔西!
Josie!
你怎么没有让这位 红头发的罗伯斯庇尔理智点呢?
Why didn't you talk some sense into our flame-headed Robespierre?
我们不知情
We didn't know.
她不受控制了
She went rogue.
这可是校报啊
This was a school newspaper,
而不是舆♥论♥讨♥伐♥之地
not a bully pulpit.
我会找她谈谈的
A conversation will be had.
能请你们把注意力放到今天的
If you could all turn your attention to today's
指定读物上吗?
required reading?
你怎么能让这种事发生?
How could you let this happen?
你说了什么?
What did you say?
什么都没说!
Nothing.
我不信 你们这些女生老是叽叽喳喳
I don't believe it. You girls are always wagging your tongues.
你们两个都冷静一点 拜托了
Calm down. Both of you. Please.
我会试着挽回局面 和哈蒙谈谈
I'll attempt to avert disaster, and speak with Harmon.
我们不能让这个污点
We can't have this dirty bit of business
破坏你和比利之间的亲事
mar the arrangements between you and Billy.
深呼吸 注意呼吸
Deep breaths. Breathe. Breathe.
这件事无关是谁的错
This isn't about whose fault it is.
错?我没有…
Fault? I didn't...
别说了
Stop.
谁做了或者没做什么都不重要
It is of no concern who did or didn't.
我们会不惜一切代价让他和你复合
We'll simply do whatever it takes to get him back.
复合?
Get him back?
他不是一个正人君子!
He's not a nice boy.
这一点不要紧
Nice isn't relevant.
我不忍♥心这么说 但你终会明白这个残酷的事实
I hate to tell you, and it's a hard truth you'll come to understand.
你让自己陷入如此境地
You put yourself in a situation.
这是一个选择
That was a choice.
现在你的名声受损了
Now you have a reputation.
名声受损的姑娘是没有选择权的
And girls with reputations do not have choices.
母亲 他伤害了我
Mother, he hurt me.
哎呀 你现在不是好端端的吗?
Oh. Well, you seem to be all in one piece now.
这事能有多严重呀?
How bad could it be?
你最好看看这个
Better take a gander.
最好坐下来再读
And best sit down.
你解释一下
Account for yourself!
你说什么?
Um, sorry?
你的文章
Your article.
或许更贴切的词是“宣言”?
Or perhaps "manifesto" would be a better word?
我说明了真♥相♥
I told the truth.
这个真♥相♥不需要在报纸上说明
This particular truth did not need to be told in the newspaper.
其实那正是真♥相♥应该被说明的地方
In fact, that's exactly where the truth should be expressed.
你的观点是你的观点 而不是…
Your opinion is your opinion, not...
那不是我的观点
It's not my opinion.
是不是如果我选择结婚
Isn't it true that if I choose to marry
我的人生就能卖♥♥给出价最高者
my life could be traded to the highest bidder
好换来一些农田和奶牛?
for some farmland and cows?
你写的不是这个!
That's not what you wrote.
难道我身为女人就不该有看法吗?
Don't I, as a woman deserve to even have an opinion?
那你呢?
Don't you?
上回马修可是没跟你商量
And what about when Matthew didn't so much as consult you
就和银行做了那笔
when he made the deal with the bank
差点赔上绿山墙的交易!
that almost cost us Green Gables?
我不许你拿我们的困难当炮灰来…
Don't you dare use our plight as fodder for your...
惹是生非
your belligerence!
我没有惹是生非!
I am not being belligerent!
那可怜的乔西帕伊呢?
And what about poor Josie Pye?
我根本没提到她
I never mentioned her!
那篇文章是关于所有女性的
The article is about all women.
如果那是关于所有女性的
If it was about all women
为什么只有乔西哭着跑出教堂呢?
why was it only Josie who ran out of the church crying?
谢谢你拨冗接见我 哈蒙
I appreciate the time, Harmon.
我保证会认真考虑我们的谈话
And I promise to consider our conversation carefully.
想必一切都能获得解决
I'm sure all will sort itself out.
真受不了那个家伙
Insufferable fellow.
还有比走投无路的男人 更恶臭的味道吗?
Is there a worse smell than male desperation?
比利 我们会很快送你去沙洛镇
Billy, we'll get you down to Charlottetown soon
找一个更符合我们利益的年轻姑娘
so we can find a young woman who's more compatible with our interests.
真是不幸啊
It's all very unfortunate.
这是个奇迹
It's a miracle.
感谢上帝 乔西不会做我嫂子了
Thank God we won't have Josie as our sister.
这真是太荒唐了
This is rich.
你们都刚好忘记了
Did all of you conveniently forget
两年前我也遭遇了同样的情形吗?
I was in exactly the same situation two years ago?
胡说八道 那是两码事
Oh, nonsense. It's hardly the same.
怎么是胡说八道呢?
Nonsense how?
镇民们觉得我不检点 对此说尽闲话
Avonlea was slavering over my perceived impropriety.
那些谣言差点毁了我
The rumours nearly ruined me.
泰德菲利普斯一求婚 谣言就不攻自破了
The rumours were disqualified the moment Ted Phillips proposed.
这说明比利可以挽回局面
Which means Billy can fix this...
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表