剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
简直是让我大开眼界
was eye-opening, to say the least.
你真的觉得那是一场灾难吗?
Did you really think it was a debacle?
我再也不这么想了
Not anymore.
幸好你迫使事情浮出了水面
I'm glad you forced this to the surface.
现在人们露出了真面目
People have revealed themselves
局面大不一样了
and things will not be the same.
我向你保证
I assure you,
我是你的坚定盟友
I am a very good ally to have.
把这件事交给我吧
Leave this with me.
这边的这些也是吗?
对 都是去爱德华王子岛的
在海上航行了30天 回到陆地上就像置身天堂
Thirty days on water and it feels like heaven to be back on land.
我从没见过像纽约这样的地方
But I never did see anything like New York City.
那座自♥由♥女神像可真是壮观
That Statue of Liberty is something to behold.
我问你旅途是否顺利的意思是…
When I asked, "How was your trip", I meant...
我是不是在每个码头、船和火车上 都有被人瞪一眼?
Did I catch a glare every dock, boat and train I stepped on?
本以为我再也不会注意到了
You'd think I wouldn't notice anymore,
毕竟我在白人中间混了这么久
for how long I've been navigating white folk.
这么久是多久?一百年吗?
How long is that? A hundred years?
就算我一百岁也不算太老
I might be 100, but that is not too old
我想打你的话还是会疼的
I can't make it sting if I've a mind to smack you.
我没有想到你会来
I didn't think you'd come.
你为什么会来?
Why did you?
因为你老婆死了 孩子需要人照顾
Cos your wife died and a child needs a caretaker.
还有多远?
How much further?
我感觉我都绕了地球一圈了
Lord knows I've travelled clear across the world.
别告诉我还有一会儿
Don't tell me it's another while.
要不了多久了
Not long now.
就算没有别的
If nothing else,
至少我可以给你们准备饮料
at least I can offer you refreshments.
真是太气人了
It's so infuriating.
可怜的斯塔西老师
Poor Miss Stacy.
可怜的我们大家
Poor all of us.
现在我们全挤在这里恶补功课 -谢谢
Now we're all crammed in here cramming
就是因为他们的恶行
because of their heinous actions.
不知道林德太太 -谢谢
I wonder if Mrs Lynde
能不能真的追究他们的责任
will actually hold them accountable?
她都不行的话 就没人能行了
Well, if anybody can...
我不得不说
I have to say,
看到林德太太的改变真是令人振奋
it was exhilarating seeing the change in Mrs Lynde.
我想也是
I bet.
我能借一下你的笔吗?
Can I borrow your pen?
我们表明了立场并有所作为
We took a stand and accomplished something.
哪怕造成了后果
Despite the repercussions. Hmm!
或许有后果说明有效果
Maybe because of them.
学校被烧了 真是糟糕
The school's burned down and it's awful.
一说这个我就来气
Do not get me started.
可是说来奇怪
But it's strange.
这让我觉得世界是可以被改变的
It makes me feel like the world is moveable.
不管我的人生有怎样的际遇
No matter where life takes me,
我现在知道我必须
I now know
成为让拒绝改变现状的人 挥之不去的眼中钉
I must be a relentless thorn in the side of those who refuse to amend the status quo.
那是当然的
Of course you must.
而我知道了我绝对不能成为的人
And I know what I must not be.
一个只能给病人判死刑的乡村医生
A country doctor, limited to delivering death sentences.
我们尚不知道的事情太多了
There's so much that we don't yet know.
我相信我们可以改变人们
I believe we can fix people,
拯救他们
save them.
我们只是还没有找到方法而已
We just haven't figured out how.
要是能等到那一天 我会不惜一切代价
I would give anything to be there when we do.
你要去索邦大学吗?
Are you going to the Sorbonne?
你还不如问我会不会飞呢
You may as well ask if I can fly.
不过总有一天
But someday...
总有一天我会的
Someday I will.
他们就像从父母那里 偷走火柴的捣蛋鬼一样
They're like evil children who stole a box of matches from their parents.
我有切身经历
I'd know.
小托马斯好几次把我家棚子弄着火了
How many times did Thomas Jr set our shed on fire?
那时他11岁呢
And he was 11.
你有力气生气 还不如好好掸灰尘
If you could put some of that anger into dusting...
恶毒的家伙们
Hateful souls.
他们可能不会承担后果吧
And no consequences, I imagine.
又没人看到事发经过
No one saw anything.
他们就会一直否认
Won't they just deny, deny,
直到事情烟消云散
deny until it goes away?
那是当然
That they will.
打败敌人的第一步
But isn't the first step to defeating
不就是知道他们的计划吗?
an enemy knowing what they plan to do?
天啊
Heavens!
哦 赛巴什汀
Oh! Oh! Oh, Sebastian.
哦 我们非常抱歉
Oh, we're terribly sorry.
我们本想把这儿打扫干净 迎接你…
We meant to have the place shining by the time you...
今早在镇上发生了一些骚乱
There was a commotion this morning in town.
但这不是让你母亲…
But that is no excuse for your mother...
你好
Hello.
走进杂乱屋子的借口
...to come into an untidy house.
天啊 今天真糟糕
Oh, dear me, what a day.
欢迎 见到你真好
Welcome. How lovely to see you.
你把灵魂卖♥♥给了什么魔鬼
What devil did you sell your soul to
让两个白人女佣如此卖♥♥命 生怕惹你生气?
that you got two white maids falling over themselves not to vex you?
没有什么魔鬼
No devil.
海泽尔·拉克鲁瓦
Hazel Lacroix,
她们是玛丽拉·卡斯伯特小姐和雷切尔·林德太太
meet Miss Marilla Cuthbert and Mrs Rachel Lynde.
她们就像我的家人一样
They're like family to me.
做饭、打扫还帮忙照顾德尔芬
Cooking, cleaning, helping out with Delphine.
哎呀呀
Ay, ay, ay.
小宝贝
Baby girl. Hmm?
奶奶来了
Grandma's here.
别这么肉麻
Don't be sappy now.
叫我海泽尔就行
Hazel is fine.
真乖
Hmm?
你让她专心点 安妮
Tell her to focus, Anne.
明天就要考试了
The exams are tomorrow
她唯一会的就是把几何图形变成心形
and all she can do is turn geometric shapes into hearts.
谁说浪漫情怀就比不上勤奋用功呢?
Who says being romantic is any less respectable than being studious?
你问基尔伯特
Ask Gilbert.
他最勤奋用功了
He's the most studious
而且非常浪漫
and he's romantic.
我们又不是在搞浪漫 我们没有…
Well, we're not being romantic.
不是和你 安妮 是温妮弗雷德
There's no... -Not with you, Anne! With Winifred.
你是怎么认识她的? -交往多久了?
How did you meet her? -How long have you been courting?
他陪她的家人去了集市
He was squiring her folks around at the fair.
肯定是认真交往的
It must be serious.
肯定是
It has to be,
她是个多么漂亮的姑娘呀
with a girl so beautiful.
对吧 安妮?
Isn't she, Anne?
非常漂亮
So beautiful.
你什么时候会再见到她?
When will you see her again?
这个嘛 我明天会去沙洛镇考试
Well, I'm headed into Charlottetown tomorrow to take my exams
之后会与她和她的父母吃饭
so I can dine with her and her folks after.
和对方父母一起吃饭呢
Dining with the parents, eh?
我们考完之后会去废墟
We're all going to the ruins after.
这是个秘密
It's a secret.
你也来吧
You should come.
带上你的未婚妻
And bring your fiancée.
戴安娜
Diana.
你好
Hello.
见到你真好
Lovely to see you.
我们再也不能见面了
We can't meet up anymore.
我们完全不同 这样根本不合理
We're apples and oranges. It just doesn't make sense.
从来就没合理过
It never did.
是我配不上你吗?
I'm not good enough for you?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表