剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Four streets down, with the green door.
我也说不清楚 我只能说
It's kind of hard to explain other than to say
我感觉我应该独自完成调查
that it feels right...that I finish this search on my own.
万分感谢你们相信我已经足够成熟
Thank you both a million times over for believing me mature enough,
不像玛丽拉
unlike Marilla.
好了
Well...
我看着像一个不需要护送的大人吗?
do I pass for someone old enough not to need a chaperone?
你这两条辫子看着可不像
Not with these braids, you don't.
约瑟芬 你得施展你的魔力了
Jo, you must work some magic.
我这是把对青春 强烈的怀旧之情放在一边
I am setting my overpowering nostalgia aside
继续协谋和教唆你的荒唐之举
to continue to aid and abet this folly.
抱歉 约瑟芬姑婆
I'm sorry, Aunt Jo
但总有一天 我的成熟是不可避免的
but one day or another my maturation was inevitable.
嗯 不过我仍然希望
Hmm, well, I can still wish
青春没有那么匆忙消逝就好了
that youth wasn't always in such a hurry.
请把梳子给我
Brush, please. -Oh!
不过我想不明白
Although......I can't imagine
我怎么会迫切地想穿上紧身胸衣
why I was in such a rush to wear a corset.
你怎么能忍♥得了啊?
How do you stand it?
在我这个岁数
At my age,
只有这个能让我保持直立了
it's the only thing keeping me upright.
这两个都行
Either of these would do.
你更喜欢哪个?
Which do you prefer?
洗衣服务
好了 我知道你要说什么
Yeah, I know, I know.
“快点过来 她病得非常严重”
"Come quick, she's really sick."
她死了
She's dead.
她是爱你的
She loved you.
都写在里面了
It's all in here.
那就这样吧
I guess that's that then.
葬礼在星期天
Funeral is on Sunday.
人都死了 去不去都一样 对吧?
Don't make no difference to the dead though, does it?
我有更重要的事要做
I got better things to do.
给我的儿子 伊莱贾
这段时间我得待在家里
And I need to be home right now.
我不忍♥心离开巴什和德尔芬
Doesn't feel right to be away from Bash and Delphine.
你不必担心沃德医生
And you mustn't worry about Dr Ward.
他就是得重新开始做他讨厌的事罢了
It just means that he has to start doing everything he hated again.
这段时间你帮了很多忙
You were a great help.
这是一段很棒的经历
Well, it was a great experience.
而且我学到了很多
And I... I learned a lot.
但是我不确定要不要继续学医了
But it's made me unsure about pursuing medicine.
为什么?
Why so?
我感觉
It seems to me
医生其实是无能为力的
that doctors are essentially powerless.
他们唯一能做的就是对疾病做出反应
I mean, all they really do is react to illness.
我想要帮助他人
I wanna help people.
而不是眼看着他们死去
Not stand by while they die.
医学没办法救治我的母亲
Medicine couldn't save my mother,
我的父亲
my father.
现在我又失去了玛丽
And now I've lost Mary...
她对我就像姐姐一样
who was like a sister to me.
我就是感觉这毫无意义
It just... seems pointless.
我非常遗憾 基尔伯特
I'm so sorry, Gilbert.
我无法想象这有多么煎熬
I can't imagine how difficult it all must be.
但我确信
But I know for certain
无论你接下来选择投身哪项事业
that whatever you choose to focus your passion on next
世界都会因此变得更好
the world will be better for it.
谢谢你
Thanks...
听我倾诉
for listening...
以及你的友谊
for your friendship.
这段时间真的很美好
It's been really nice.
嗯 我又不会上哪儿去
Well, I'm not going anywhere.
不过 也许你可以…
But you could...
过来找我?
perhaps visit?
离开白骨先生?
And leave Mr Bones?
恐怕他经受不住吧
I'm not sure he could withstand it.
你知道他有多脆弱
You know how delicate he is.
如果你愿意考虑的话
That is, if you'd even consider it.
你可以试着打动我
I could be tempted.
我确实很爱坐火车
I do love a train.
我父亲生前也总这么说
That's what my father always said.
既然这样的话
Well, then...
我怎么能抗拒得了呢?
how can I resist?
沃德医生 内科与家庭医生
我的天啊
Oh, my word.
巴什 出什么事了?
Bash, what happened?
这就是巴什?
This is Bash?
天啊 你真是伤得不轻 真可怜
Dear me, you certainly are.
来 我们这就去叫医生起来
Poor thing. Come along. Let's wake the good doctor.
沃德医生!有病人来了!
Dr Ward! Bringing in a patient!
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
我的父母死了
My parents are dead...
我的老家在苏格兰!
...and I'm from Scotland!
别拿这个 好吗?
We don't want that now, do we? Hmm?
真乖
Good girl. Ooh,
你这个爱乱抓东西的小不点
you grabby little miss!
我们来做点烘焙吧
We'll do some baking, so...
哦!
Ooh!
我的头发!
Oh, my hair!
糟糕 这下可真是一团糟
Oh, no, what a mess. I...
太棒了 亲爱的
Bravo, darling!
太棒了!
Bravo!
太棒了!
Bravo!
玛丽乔
Uh... Oh! Mary Joe.
你要去哪儿呢?
Where are you going?
去镇上办些例行公事
The usual errands in town.
我和你一起去
I'm gonna join you.
可是 为什么呢?
But... But why?
因为人生很短
Because life is short
世界很大
and the world is wide.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你好呀!
Oh! Hello.
你好 小姐 请问有何贵干?
Good day, miss. How may I help?
你好 修女
Good day, Sister.
这里是印第安人的住宿学校 对吧?
This is the Indian residential school, is that correct?
真是太好了!
How wonderful!
我碰巧在附近有事
I'm in the area unexpectedly
于是来看看我的年轻朋友 卡克维特
so I've come to visit my young friend, Ka'kwet.
我不知道那是谁
I have no idea who that is.
到这儿的孩子 都给起了得体的基♥督♥教名
The children are given proper Christian names when they arrive, you see.
哦 这…
Oh. That's...
她应该是最近从爱德华王子岛过来的
She would have arrived recently, from Prince Edward Island.
她非常聪明
Very bright,
善于交际
gregarious
笑容很灿烂 还有酒窝?
big smile, dimples?
不管怎样 这个时间不能探访
Regardless, it's not possible to visit at this time.
孩子们正在做唱诗班练习
Uh, the children are in choir practice.
真奇妙啊
How marvellous.
世上歌♥颂着救世主
♪ Redeemer Sing ♪
主的圣爱彰显四方
♪ O Earth His wonderful love proclaimed ♪
歌♥唱是精神极好的强化剂
Singing is a great fortifier for the spirit.
能请你告诉她我来过吗?
Will you please let her know I stopped by?
我叫安妮 有E的安妮
I'm Anne. Anne with an "E."
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne! Anne!
汉娜!给我离窗户远点!
Hannah! You get away from that window!
安妮! -快点!
Anne! -Now!
请让我跟我的朋友离开
Please let me leave with my friend!
我想回家 求你了!
I want to go home. Please!
你给我乖乖的
You will behave.
我们要想办法逃出这个可怕的地方!
We must find a way out of this terrible place!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表