剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
Now?
不练琴了吗?这可不行
Away from your instrument? I think not.
起居室里有客人 我不能练习
I can't practise with a guest in the parlour.
好在他刚刚离开了
Good thing he's just taken his leave,
你可以继续了
so you may resume.
继续啊
Resume, resume, resume.
可我必须去找安妮…
But, I must speak to Anne.
请你弹莫扎特
Mozart, please.
别再弹那首骇人的平民舞曲了
None of that awful, common dance.
答应我你永远不会在贝勒瑞夫学校 弹那玩意儿
Promise me you'll never play that sort of thing at Lycée Bellerêve?
这有失你的身份
It demeans you.
我从来就不喜欢那首曲子
I never liked that song.
叫我丈夫过来!
Fetch my husband!
我没想到寨子这么大
I didn't expect such a big camp.
只要他们被这样养大 就解决不了印第安人问题
Can't solve the Indian problem as long as they're raised like this.
欢迎
Welcome.
愿平安与你同在
Peace be with you.
我是来接汉娜的
I'm here to collect Hannah.
求你不要让我回去
Please don't make me go back!
向他们的到来致谢
Thank them for coming
然后告诉他 我们已经决定了不让你回去
but tell him we've decided you will not return.
她说我是不会回去的
She said I'm not going back.
跟你母亲说 她别无选择
Tell your mother that she doesn't have a choice.
这里有很多小孩
Lots of kids here.
这里就像个孩子窝 我们应该多抓点
It's like a nest. We should grab more.
我们最多只能带走两三个
We aren't really equipped to take more than a couple.
那好吧 给我搭把手
Fine. Cover me.
快跑啊!他们想要带走孩子!
Run! They want to take the children!
大家快跑啊!
Everyone run!
基尔伯特
德尔芬!
Deli, Deli, Deli!
你会叫“爸爸”吗?
Can you say, "Papa"?
嗯?
Huh?
你会叫“爸爸”吗?
Can you say, "Papa"?
基尔伯特付你钱 是让你工作还是陪你孩子玩?
Is Gilbert paying you to work, or play with your child?
说到你最喜欢的小伙子
Speaking of your favourite
我的生意伙伴要结婚了 要搬去法国
my business partner is getting married and moving to France.
看见没?事情会毫无预兆地生变
You see how things change without warning?
他会想卖♥♥掉这里 那我们住哪儿?
He'll want to sell this place. Where are we going to live?
就住这儿
Here...
你知道我有一半产权
in the house you know is half mine.
你说得对 只剩我们三个时
And you're right, when it's just the three of us,
确实要有改变才行
things will have to change.
我本来以为你只是需要时间适应
I thought maybe you just needed time to settle in?
毕竟从大老远搬过来
This is a big move.
但现在我认为 问题在你
But now I think it's... you.
你太…
You're too...
古板了
rigid.
这里不是种植园 你可以放松
This isn't the plantation. You can relax.
你说“放松”是什么意思?
And what does "relax" mean?
首先 你可以不必对我女儿这么严格
You could start by being less strict with my daughter.
她虽然还小 但是可以感受到
She's only a baby, but she can feel it.
是吗?那你是想让我溺爱她?
Ahuh? So you want me to spoil her?
不是溺爱 就是爱
Not spoil...
哼 如果那是爱的话
love! -Mm. Well, if that is love,
你一定觉得我根本没爱过你
you must think I never loved you at all.
你的行为举止 我从小就记得
How you behave, I remember it from when I was small.
我和基尔伯特去看你的时候…
And when I came to see you with Gilbert...
你想让我怎么做?
Whatcha wanted me to do?
把你抱进主人的家 再给你泡点茶?
Carry you inside the Big House and make you some tea?
哪怕你走的时候把关系全搞僵了?
After the way you left, burning every bridge
那里的人不欢迎你
you're not welcome there.
妈 我已经十多年没有见过你了
Mum, I hadn't seen you in over ten years.
我得再问一次 你为什么要来这里?
I... I have to ask you again, why did you come here?
你为什么要让我过来?
Why did you ask me to come?
我就是受不了你这点
You see? This is what I can't stand.
你为什么就不能直接回答我呢?
Why... why can't you give me a simple answer?
你别再跟我吵了 赛巴什汀
You don't have to drop any more words, Sebastian.
既然你受不了我
Since you can't stand me,
我又不爱你 那我走了
and I don't love you, I'll leave.
我没有那么说!
That's not what I said!
你再出去透透气吧
Go outside and catch some more breeze.
把你的女儿带上一起
And take your daughter with you.
我要收拾行李
I have to pack.
你好呀! -你们来啦!
Hello, there! -Ahoy, you two!
我这就把我的钓鱼用品挪走
Allow me to move the detritus of my hobby
免得挡着你晒日光浴
from your sunbathing spot.
如果你帮我抱孩子 我就帮你挪
If you hold this baby, I'll move it for you.
乐意之至 我还占便宜了
Gladly. I get the better bargain.
你好呀 德尔芬乖乖
Hello, sweet Delphine.
再次见到你真好
How nice to see you again!
在整个岛上 都不会有比这里更迷人的地方了
You'll not encounter a more enchanting spot on this entire island.
谢天谢地 这里没有她的奶奶
Thankfully, we won't encounter her granny.
她过来要么是帮忙照顾德尔芬
She either came to help with Deli
要么是为了把我逼疯
or put me in the mad house.
我不确定是哪个
Mm. -Can't be sure.
我最近也侥幸逃脱了此般命运
A fate I've narrowly avoided myself lately.
想必这个小天使让一切都好受了许多
Having this cherub must make everything infinitely more bearable.
哦
Uh-oh.
你这是怎么了?
What's all this about?
哦
Oh.
就突然一下
Surprise.
我猛然意识到一个现实
A sudden jolt of truth.
我恐怕注定不会有孩子
I'm not meant to have one of these, I think.
别这样
Oh, no.
话不要说得太绝
Never say never.
我没法找到古灵精怪又美好
Well, the search for a partner
如我逝去的爱人一般的伴侣
as weird and wonderful as the one I lost has been elusive.
即使是在雷切尔林德的指导下
Even under the guidance of Rachel Lynde.
我见识过她的“指导”
I'm familiar with her guidance.
她心怀好意 但是有点…
It's well-meaning
突兀
and abrupt.
她给你多长♥期♥限?
How long did she give you?
追求者像变魔术一样不断出现
Suitors appeared like magic...
一点都不夸张
literally.
每天都有人在门口等我
Daily at my front door.
她只给了我几周时间另寻妻子
She gave me mere weeks to find a wife
这点时间完全不够
which is really no time at all...
我每天都能看见玛丽
when I see Mary every day
浮现在她的小脸蛋上
in this tiny face.
那你算有福气了
You're fortunate in that.
她的一部分仍然在你身边
To have part of her with you still.
换个角度想 你也有孩子
You have children, in a way, though.
铁打的老师 流水的学生
Students and teachers come and go.
父母是永恒的
Parents are for always.
别说这种让我紧张的话
Don't make me nervous, now.
如果我做得不好
If I disappoint,
我有很多机会和很多孩子重新再来
I have dozens of chances with multiple children.
但如果是自己的孩子
But when they're yours...
要是孩子怒斥我不是个好母亲 我恐怕会缓不过劲来
I'm not sure I'd recover if my own little one chafed under my mothering.
我们都只是摸着石头过河罢了
We're all just making it up as we go.
只能尽力做到最好
All we can do is our best.
你准备立下山盟海誓了?
Are you ready to plight your troth?
永结同心、喜结连理?
Take the plunge, get hitched?
我懂你的意思 穆迪
I know what you meant, Moody.
你选好妻子了 不是吗?
You've chosen a wife, haven't you?
这个不是选了就完事的
It doesn't quite work like that.
这一定很吓人吧
It must be daunting.
你在决定你整个人生的轨迹
You're determining the course of your entire life.
这我知道
I'm aware.
你结婚之后会在沙洛镇待多久?
How long will you stay in Charlottetown after you're married?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表