剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
I wish I had better news.
我认为最好的选项是
I think the best option is
先暂时遵守他们的规矩
to play by their rules for a spell
也许之后他们会重新考虑
and then, down the road, maybe they'll reconsider.
又没有人逼迫他们读报纸
No one is forcing them to read the paper.
对啊 -就是
所以新规矩是什么?
What are the new rules, anyway?
“天气
"The weather.
帽子时尚、农场故事
Hat fashions. Farm stories.
但不能提及牲畜繁殖”
But no references to animal husbandry."
她被开除是好事
It's good they fired her.
你刚说什么?
What did you say?
要是安妮在的话 她会说:
If Anne were here, she'd just say,
“开动你们的想象力”
"Use your imaginations."
然后想办法把我们仅存的报纸也毁掉
And then find some way to ruin what's left of the newspaper for the rest of us.
等等 我们别忘了这一整件事的起因
Hold on. Let's not forget where all this started.
那就是比利安德鲁斯冒犯了乔西帕伊
It started with Billy Andrews disrespecting Josie Pye.
安妮本应该见好就收的
Anne should've left well enough alone.
安妮为了遭受不公的人挺身而出
Anne stood up for a person who suffered a cruelty.
你完全有可能陷入同样的境地
That person could have easily been you.
“女人本身就有价值
"Women matter on their own,
无需与男人扯上关系”
not in relation to a man."
这里有谁不同意?
Whom here disagrees?
“我们都应该享有身体自主♥权♥
"We all deserve the right to bodily autonomy
受到尊重和有尊严的对待
and to be treated with respect and dignity.
说‘住手’时能被听到
To say "stop" and be heard,
而不是被强迫、被嘲笑
instead of pushed, derided
被告知男人比我们更了解
and told that a man knows more about our basic rights
我们的基本权利和欲望”
and desires than we do."
你怎么看 穆迪?
What do you think, Moody?
你比鲁比更了解她脑中的想法吗?
Do you know more about the contents of Ruby's mind than she does?
我…
I
我基本上什么都不知道
barely know one thing.
我知道的肯定比那多
I certainly know more than that.
“女人不是要有男人才完整
"Women are not made whole by men.
女人从出世时起便已完整”
Women are made whole the moment they enter this world."
你们知道她会为你们每一个人出头
You know she'd stand up for any one of you.
哪怕你们对她有所非议
Even in spite of what you're saying about her.
她会做正义的事
She'd do what was right.
她就是这样的人
That's who she is.
我知道你们现在不想见到我
I know I'm not your favourite person right now...
不 安妮 才不是呢
No, Anne, not at all.
我们对不起你
We're sorry.
什么? -是我们不明白
We didn't understand.
我们对不起你
We're sorry.
你根本不应该受到责备
You shouldn't have ever been blamed.
呃 我过来是想说 我…
Well, I came to say I, uh...
我给你们每个人准备了足够的木板
I have enough of these for everybody.
哦 我有个计划
Oh, I have a plan.
太好了 斯塔西老师的计划糟透了
Oh, good. Because Miss Stacy's plan is terrible.
安妮的农场男孩长好高了!
Anne's farm boy has gotten so tall!
不知他有没有心仪的农场女孩
I wonder if he has a farm girl.
我有东西要给你看
I've brought you something.
这是什么?
What have we here?
是计划书
A proposal.
代你母亲给我倒茶吧 有劳你了
Play mother, won't you, Priss? There's a dear.
父亲 你说过你担心我家农场的未来
Father, you've spoken of your anxiety about the future of this farm
还说过想要有足够的资金保障
and making sure the finances are shored up
以备不时之需
in case of a rainy day...
这不是你应该操心的事情
This isn't something that should concern you greatly.
加点糖
Oh. Sugar.
但我应该操心这件事
But it does.
据我了解
From what I understand,
你还没考虑过从期货市场买♥♥进
you haven't considered buying into the futures market.
没这个必要 -我不这么认为
No need. -I disagree.
哪怕是一份玉米的期货合约
Even a sole futures contract of corn
大概5000蒲式耳或者127吨♥
about 5,000 bushels, or 127 metric tons...
没加奶吗?
No milk?
我自己来吧
I'll do it.
如我刚才所说
As I was saying,
单单那一份合同
that one contract
就能让我们有稳定收入
could stabilise our earnings and protect us
以免在不可预见的灾难中受创
in the case of unforeseeable disaster.
灾难是吧?
Disasters, eh?
天有不测风云
Acts of God
或者是继承人做事草率
or imprudent successors.
茶弄得到处都是
There's tea everywhere.
你觉得我说的有道理吗?
Does this all make sense?
当然有道理
Of course it does.
我当然明白对冲下注的价值
Naturally, I understand the value of hedging our bets.
这是基本的经济学原理 亲爱的
It's a basic economic principle, darling.
我敢肯定比利对这些一窍不通
And I'm certain Billy won't understand any of it.
父亲 我就是考虑到比利才这么说的
Father, Billy is why I'm saying this.
只要你允许我和他一起经营
If you just allowed me to work with him...
女人绝对无权代表我们家这种企业
A woman could never have the authority to represent an enterprise such as ours.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
现在又凉了
Now it's cold.
普瑞丝 你未来的丈夫会以你为傲
Someday, Priscilla, you will do your husband proud.
再见
Goodbye.
谢谢
Thank you.
明天可是个大日子
Big day tomorrow.
无比重大
The biggest.
没有乔西真不习惯
It's not the same without Josie.
我也想她了
I miss her, too.
可怜的乔西
Poor Josie.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
好不容易迎来了真正的初吻
You finally get to have your first real kiss.
这本来是件很浪漫的事
It's supposed to be so romantic,
可你却反而非常害怕?
but you're so, so scared?
我都不知道这算不算数
I wonder if it even counts.
我认为只有双方都想要接吻才算数
I think it only counts if both people kissing want it to happen
而且要两情相悦
and have feelings for each other.
明天见 -再见 安妮
See you tomorrow. -Bye, Anne.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
我能骑午夜出去一下吗?
May I take Midnight for a ride?
我有一件事情要做
There's something I have to do.
只要你能及时回来做家务就行
As long as you're back in time for your chores.
我能找乔西谈谈吗?
May I speak with Josie?
请问是哪位找
May I ask who's calling?
一位同情她的朋友
A sympathetic friend.
我写那篇文章时 完全不知道
When I wrote the piece, I had no clue of the consequences
那会给你带来怎样的后果
you'd face because of it.
我当时头脑发热 莽撞冲动
I was hot-headed and heedless
我迫切想要维护正义 却反倒害了你
and in my eagerness to do good, I did you harm.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to.
但我伤害了你
But I did.
你不原谅我也没关系 乔西
You needn't forgive me, Josie.
这不是我来的目的
That's not why I'm here.
说真的 你想生多久的气就生多久
In fact, you should be angry with me for as long as you like,
但是
but...
请你知道 我意识到了我的严重错误
...please know that I understand the extent of my wrongs.
我非常非常抱歉
I am very, very sorry.
你可以再扇我一巴掌
You can slap me again.
你脸上沾到油漆了
Your face has paint on it.
我们计划明天采取行动
We're planning an action tomorrow.
团结起来提醒镇民 所有的观点都很重要
A show of solidarity to remind the town that all voices matter.
整个报社都会参加 你愿意的话可以加入我们
The whole newspaper is involved. You could join us, if you like.
不可能
Not a chance.
我想问你一件事
I wanna ask you something.
你为什么会有写平等和尊严的想法?
How did you know to write about equality and dignity?
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表