剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
我这个人不会轻易受到震惊
It takes a lot to astonish me.
好样的 你做到了
Well played. You've managed it.
既然这段时间你如此轻慢了我的心
Since you've been so irrepressibly cavalier with my heart
我认为我有权利问一声
I feel I have a right to ask
你知道你从来无意娶我有多久了?
just how long have you known that you never intended to marry me?
对于这一切 我和你一样困惑
This is all as confusing to me as it is to you.
那不可能
Oh! Unlikely.
我非常在乎你
I care about you very much.
但比不上你在乎某人的程度?
But not as much as for a certain someone?
她有愤恨地主张你们是青梅竹马吗?
Did she argue bitterly that some childhood promise was implied?
她有哭着求你吗?
Did she beg you, weeping?
我很抱歉 温妮
I'm so sorry, Winnie.
我从来没有想过要伤害你
It was never, ever my intention to do you harm.
我简直是太…
I'm just so...
尤其在你那晚和我父亲谈话之后 我…
Especially after your talk with my father the other night, and...
天啊 我母亲多有把握啊
God, my mother was so sure.
她和牧师安排了会面
She's set a meeting with the minister.
还和装潢师商量了巴黎公♥寓♥的翻新
She's engaged a decorator to redo the Paris flat.
这一切真是太丢人了
It's all so humiliating.
你到底为什么要让我会错意
Why on Earth did you lead me on
让我以为你是爱我的?
and make me believe that you loved me?
你能回答我吗?
Can you answer me that?
有些事你不到那一刻 就不会明白
You can only know something when you know it.
一分钟都早不得
Not a minute before.
我刚一确切知道我的内心想法
The minute I knew my heart for sure
便过来向你表明♥心♥迹
I came to you to reveal it.
要是我一周后才意识到岂不是更糟?
Wouldn't it have been worse if I'd discovered this a week from now?
或者一年之后?
Or a year?
那么
So...
你的大喜日子是什么时候?
when's the happy day?
我没有结婚的打算
I don't have plans to marry.
这就更令人震惊了
Now, that tops all.
这是目前以来最令人困惑的消息
This is the most confounding piece of information yet.
她对我没有感觉
She doesn't have feelings for me.
还是单相思呢
Unrequited?
我是被一场单相思给击败了?
I'm being thrown over for an unrequited love?
你连和我将就都不愿意 我的天啊
You won't even settle for me? My God!
和你将就?
Settle for you?
温妮
Winnie,
你美好至极
you are exceptional.
你值得的远比将就要多得多
You deserve so much more than being settled for.
你千万不要妄自菲薄
Please, don't for a minute think
你值得一个爱你的伴侣
that you deserve anything less than a loving partner
能坚定不移地注视你、爱着你的人
whose heart and gaze are unwavering.
你要向我保证
Swear to me
你要对这件事守口如瓶
that you will tell no one what has transpired
直到我把我的事情理清楚
until I get my affairs in order.
好多人都在期待我们订婚的消息
So many people are expecting our engagement.
我会订一张远洋船票
I'm going to book passage overseas
好在消息传出时远离流言蜚语
so that I'll be far away from gossip when it breaks.
你能给我两周吗?
Can you give me two weeks?
你能保证吗?
Will you promise?
我保证
I promise.
♪ First thing, we'd climb a tree ♪
NETFLIX 原创剧集
埋葬希望最完美的坟墓
♪ And maybe then we'd talk ♪
♪ Or sit silently ♪
你愿意发誓永远做我的朋友吗?
♪ And listen to our thoughts ♪
♪ With illusions of someday ♪
♪ Cast in a golden light ♪
♪ No dress rehearsal ♪
伟大的思想要用高深的字眼表达
♪ This is our life ♪
在月光下睡在树上
♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
♪ This is our life ♪ -♪ You are ahead by a century ♪
穆迪 你觉得你过了吗?
Moody, do you think you passed?
你去我才去
I don't wanna go unless you're going.
我迫不及待想离开这个落后的城镇了
I'm counting the hours till I get out of this backwards burg.
有谁有纸袋吗?
Does anyone have a paper bag?
我可能没考上
I don't think I have. I don't think I got in.
上大学最糟的一点就是…
The worst thing about going to college...
我应该没有过吧
I can't imagine I passed.
要是过了 你能在我昏倒时扶我吗?
If I do, will you catch me when I faint?
你会的
You will.
我是说你会通过的
Get in, I mean.
奎因学院的报考者们
Queens scholars,
我手中握有你们奎因入学考试的成绩
I hold in my hand your Queens entrance exam test scores.
不管结果如何
Regardless of the outcome,
我都为你们的辛勤努力感到骄傲
I'm proud of how hard everyone has worked
为你们的表现感到自豪
and how you acquitted yourselves.
你们给艾凡里增光添彩了
You've made a great showing for Avonlea.
现在
And now...
都过来看榜吧!
storm the castle!
哦 我的天啊!
戴安娜考上了
Diana got in!
戴安娜 你考上了!
Diana, you got in!
我考上了
基尔伯特和安妮并列第一名
Gilbert and Anne tied for first!
得分这么高 我只能说声再见了
With those marks, I'll just say au revoir
因为爱德华王子岛的精英要去巴黎了
because PEI's finest is going to Paris!
嗯 祝贺你
Um... Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你还有什么别的话想说吗?
Is there anything else you'd like to say...
想对我说的?
want to say? To me?
我…
I...
呃
Um...
祝贺你
Congratulations.
各位
Everyone!
我带着沉重却骄傲的心情
It is with a heavy but proud heart
最后一次对你们所有人说
that I say to you all one last time...
下课
class dismissed.
你是最棒的老师 斯塔西老师
You've been the best teacher, Miss Stacy.
永远的土豆灯泡
Potato lightbulbs forever!
在去奎因之前 我能私下来找你吗?
May I visit with you privately before I leave for Queens?
我正有此意 欢迎你来
I had that very idea. Yes, please.
安妮!
Anne!
安妮!
Anne!
斯塔西老师 我能和你聊聊吗?
Miss Stacy, may I have a word?
请你一定要保密
In strictest confidence?
当然
Of course.
我现在还不能详细解释
I can't fully explain right now
总之我不会去索邦大学
but I'm not going to be attending the Sorbonne.
以我的分数 我能上多伦多大学吧?
With these marks, I'll make it at the University of Toronto, right?
现在报名会很晚才被考虑录取
You'd be a very late admission.
不过如果你能…
But if you were to
给你的医生朋友写封信
write your doctor friend?
艾米丽吗?我当然会
Emily? I most certainly will.
有你的美言应该能保证我入学了
Oh. A word from you could seal the deal for me
因为我的成绩是没问题的
now that I have my transcripts.
我会发封电报 事不宜迟
I'll send a telegram. There's no time to lose.
基尔伯特一句话都没有
Gilbert had nothing to say.
对我的字条只字不提 什么也没说
Not a word to me about my note or about anything.
他太让我意外了
I'm so surprised by him.
我还以为他…
I thought he was...
值得托付?
Worthy?
惹人喜爱?心地善良?
Lovely? Kind?
显然不是这样
Apparently not.
不过现在我有答案了
But now I have my answer
我也自♥由♥了
and I am free!
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
我们会是室友!
We're going to be roommates!
但愿吧
We hope.
我们会的!
We will be!
哦 戴安娜 这真是美梦成真
Oh, Diana, this is a dream come true.
若是要为这个人生阶段写下完美结局
If I could write the perfect ending to this chapter of our lives
我就会这样写
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表