剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
在废墟的那一晚?完全不重要
That night at the ruins? Forget it!
到头来基尔伯特并不爱我
Turns out Gilbert doesn't love me after all.
他还用我的笔写了一封信告诉我这事
And he wrote me a letter with my own pen to tell me so!
戴安娜?
Diana?
发生什么事了?
What's happened?
我飞不了了
I can't fly.
你在说什么呢?你听上去…
What are you saying? You sound...
你发烧了吗?
Do you have a fever?
戴安娜 回答我
Diana? Answer me.
我不重要
I don't matter.
我飞不了了
I can't fly.
他们不让你去吗?
They forbade you?
你不能去奎因学院吗?
You can't go to Queens?
我可怜的戴安娜
My poor Diana.
他们剪掉了你的翅膀
They've clipped your wings.
你今天特别安静呢 安妮
You've been very quiet today, Anne.
很遗憾你因为戴安娜不能去而沮丧
I'm sorry you're so blue to be leaving without Diana
但你的未来仍然光明
but your future is still bright.
我们的购物很开心 不是吗?
And haven't we had fun shopping
给你接下来的冒险大采购了一番
for your next big adventure?
这个要穿上试试吗?
Shall we try this on you?
别丧气 亲爱的
Take heart, dear one.
你并没有失去一切
All is not lost.
这仍会是你人生中令人兴奋的新篇章
This will still be an exciting new chapter in your life.
这是肯定的
There's no two ways about it.
我想要开心
I want to be happy.
就是开心不起来
I just can't be.
戴安娜处于绝望的深渊
Diana is in the depths of despair
我特别担心她
and I am desperately worried about her.
基尔伯特要和他梦想中的女孩结婚
Gilbert is marrying the girl of his dreams
而那个女孩不是我
and that girl is not me.
马修又…
And Matthew...
你别担心马修的事
Now, don't you worry about Matthew.
他会没事的
He'll be just fine.
那是当然了
That's for sure and certain.
他已经忙着过没有我的生活了
He's already busy living without me.
好了
There.
很合身
It fits you well.
我的姑娘长大了
My grown-up girl.
要不要试穿我给你做的裙子?
Shall we try on the dress I made you?
试想一下明年你会穿着它
Just imagine all the exciting occasions
参加的各种激动人心的场合
you'll be wearing it this coming year.
我不想离开
I don't wanna go!
我想留在这里做我的家务活
I wanna stay here and do my chores
一家人坐在火炉旁
and be a family around the fire!
我想让一切都回到过去的模样
And I want things to go back to the way they used to be!
我数了一下明天收成用的蒲式耳桶
I did a count of the bushel barrels for harvest tomorrow.
我想应该够了
I think we'll have enough.
巴什?
Bash?
巴什?
Bash!
我把它从当铺买♥♥回来了
I bought it back from the pawnshop.
我无法用语言表达我的羞愧和悔意
I have no words to express the shame and regret I feel.
我为我对你们二位造成的痛苦道歉
I apologise for the pain I caused both of you.
我不想要 也不需要你的道歉
I don't want or need your apology.
期盼你道歉的人已经走了
And the person who did is gone.
我上次见了你之后
After I last saw you
我没再喝酒了 还四处打零工
I've been sober, working odd jobs
努力重新做人
trying to get myself right.
这里不欢迎你
You're not welcome here.
我发誓我洗心革面了
Look, I swear I'm a changed man.
我想参与德尔芬的人生
I'd like to be a part of Delphine's life. -Ha!
伊莱贾
Elijah,
谢谢你归还我爸爸的奖章
I thank you for returning my father's medal
可是我得请你离开
but I'm going to ask you to take your leave.
你有过机会 你有过很多次机会!
You had your chance! You had every chance!
这里不欢迎你!
You're not welcome here!
我能看一眼玛丽再走吗?
May I visit Mary before I go?
出于对你母亲的同情
Out of compassion for your mother
我准许你去看她
you may visit with her,
今晚你可以在谷仓过夜
and you may sleep in the barn tonight.
明天过后 我再也不想见到你这张脸
As of tomorrow, I never want to see your face again.
请你原谅我 妈妈
Please forgive me, Mama.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我错了
I'm sorry.
我理解你的苦恼 伊丽莎
I understand your distress, Eliza.
她们这个年纪就是这样
They're at that age.
试探界限、反驳回嘴
Testing boundaries, talking back.
不服管束
Disobeying,
欺骗隐瞒
deceiving.
对我们俩来说 这都是动荡的一年
It's been a tumultuous year for both of us.
是啊
Yes.
你得容忍♥她探寻身世的事
You've had to endure all that lineage business.
你们给了她这么多 她这样太失礼了
It's disrespectful to all that you've provided for her.
和我家戴安娜一样
Just like my Diana.
我当时也有点这么觉得
I felt a bit that way, too.
我非常害怕这件事可能带来的改变
And I was sore afraid of the change that might come.
不过我吸取了教训
But I learned the hard way
明白了我越是阻拦她
that the more I held her back
我就越会被排除在外
the less I was included.
我对她成熟的需求和欲望的否决
By denying her mature needs and wants...
是在冒着完全失去她的风险
I ran the risk of losing her altogether.
谢谢你
Thank you. -Thank you.
有梦之人改变世界
我真的说过这话?
I really said this?
多么不可思议的一天啊
What an incredible day.
心心相印
要去奎因学院了 兴奋吗?
Are you excited about Queens?
我理应兴奋
I should be.
哦 斯塔西老师
Oh, Miss Stacy,
我在想我是否会永远得不到快乐
I wonder if I'm never going to be happy.
人对永恒快乐的追求
The quest for perpetual happiness.
随时都快乐是一种完全不合理的期望
It is absolutely unreasonable to expect to be happy all the time.
说实话 这不可能也不现实
Frankly, it's neither possible nor realistic.
要想懂得快乐
You can't know joy
你必须懂得悲伤
unless you've known sorrow.
我们当中能够直冲云霄的人
Those of us who can soar to the highest heights
也会跌入无底的深渊
can also plunge to the deepest depths.
这是一种平衡
It's a balance.
这就是它的美好所在
It's the beauty of it.
我会谨记在心
I'll remember.
哦 我差点忘了
Oh. I almost forgot.
这是我在沙洛镇的宿舍地址
This is the address of my boarding house in Charlottetown.
希望你会给我写信
I'm hoping you'll write to me?
看见没?
You see?
你的离开让我很难过
I'm so sad to see you go...
可我又很开心认识了你
yet so happy that I know you.
你好 我又来了
Hello. Me again.
有消息吗?
Anything?
哦!
Oh!
哦 我的天啊!
Oh my, oh my!
托马斯太太回信了
I heard from Mrs Thomas.
她是最先收养安妮的人
The one who had Anne first.
但内容令人失望
Disappointing.
她说她可能有雪利家宅的物件
She said she may have some things from the Shirley house
但不确定 全文东拉西扯的
but wasn't certain, was rambling.
我感觉她有点老糊涂了
Sounds a bit addled to me.
你一动不动地坐在那里干什么?
Why are you just sitting there like a stone?
但愿你是在反思你对我们孩子的无情
I hope you're pondering your insensitivity to our child.
我怎么了?
My what now?
你的各种“出于现实考虑”
Your practical decisions and all.
她觉得你不在乎她 马修
She thinks you don't care, Matthew.
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表