剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表
it would be this.
一对心心相印的友人手挽手共赴前程
Two kindred spirits walking arm in arm towards their destinies.
故事里包括魔法药水吗?
Does our story include a magic potion
我父母喝了就能允许我去
I can give my parents to make them allow me to go?
如果我是精灵迫克
If I were Puck,
我会趁他们睡觉时给他们的眼睛上药
I could anoint their eyes with potion whilst they slumber.
“我会治愈你的眼睛 温柔的母亲”
"I'll apply to your eyes, gentle mother, remedy."
等他们醒来 就只会看到自己的错误
And when they awaken, they would see only the error of their ways.
哦 我们需要一个新誓言
Oh! We need a new one.
再过七天 我们将展翅翱翔
Seven days...until we spread our wings and soar.
再过七天 我们将展翅翱翔
Seven days until we spread our wings and soar.
你确定不用我陪你吗?
Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?
不用了 你从你家就能听到尖叫声
No need. You'll be able to hear the screaming from your house.
他们爱你
They love you.
他们不会反对你真正想要的东西
They won't deny you the one thing you truly want.
祝你好运
Good luck.
别忘了 这是你的未来 不是他们的
And remember, it is your future, not theirs!
这不是你的未来 是我们的!
It's not your future, it's ours!
要是我有个儿子
If I'd had a son,
那就另当别论 可我们没儿子
things would be different, but we did not.
因此 毫无疑问的是
It then follows without question
嫁个好人家是你的义务!
that you are obliged to marry well.
狡诈的孩子!
Deceitful child!
你怎么能这样?
How could you!
你怎么能这么自私呢?
How could you be so... so selfish?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my!
看你把你母亲弄成什么样了!
Oh, my! -Look what you're doing to your mother!
为什么我是怎样的人
Why is it that who I am
我想要什么就不重要呢?
and what I want doesn't matter?
别说了
Oh! Enough of this!
你只有一个任务
You have one job!
一个人生使命 而你必须完成它
One task in life! And you will do it!
你必须做到!
You will be finished!
然后你可以和你的丈夫商量
And then you can negotiate with your husband
你想要的破玩意儿!
for whatever you damn well want!
做得好
Well done.
这个闺女真是个宝
The girl's a treasure.
在你去奎因之前 还有很多事要做
There's still so much to do before you leave for Queens,
不过我们已有进展
but we're making a dent.
我找雷切尔拿了一个箱子
I've secured a trunk from Rachel
装你的衣服和杂物
for your clothes and sundries
下周我们去卡莫迪买♥♥新靴子
and next week we'll go to Carmody for new boots
然后去珍妮的店里买♥♥帽子、衬衫
and Jeannie's shop for hats, blouses,
裙子 还有你的第一件紧身胸衣
skirts, and your first corset.
我承认 我热切盼望着
I confess I have a fervent dream
紧身胸衣会在明年过时
that corsets will go out of fashion next year
1900年会变得光明又开放
in bright, bold 1900.
它们太不舒服了
They're so uncomfortable!
你怎么会有这个想法呢?
How have you come by this opinion
你又没有穿过
since you've never worn one?
我是凭借我的想象力
I rely on my imagination.
不过胸衣或许有助于抑制我的紧张
But perhaps it will help to contain my butterflies.
离家远行 上大学
Moving away. College.
广阔的未知世界
The great unknown!
不过话说回来 我不想离开绿山墙
But then again, I hate to leave Green Gables.
我太喜欢这里了
I love it so.
很难想象会有其他地方让我如此喜欢
It's hard to imagine I'll love being anywhere else as much as here.
杰瑞 我们得商量你在绿山墙的吃住
Jerry, we should talk about room and board for you at Green Gables.
什么? -什么?
What? -What?
安妮走了之后 我们需要更多帮手
We'll need more help now Anne's gone.
我又不是死了 我就是去上大学
I'm not dead, I'm just going to college.
现在想想 安妮没准不会回来了
Now that I think of it, Anne may not even return.
等她毕业了 开始工作了
Once she's graduated and moved on to a career.
我们得谈谈将来的事
We need to talk about the future,
你留下来的事
you staying on.
我不知道该说什么了
I... I don't know what to say.
你打算替代我?
You're replacing me?
这是出于实际考虑
It's a practical decision.
这样挺合理的
Makes sense.
你想想吧 杰瑞
Think on it, Jerry.
所以你终究还是有了一个男孩
So, you're getting a boy after all.
这果园在过去三年里确实恢复了生机
This good old orchard sure has come back to life these past two years.
秘诀就是悉心照料
Just needed a little love.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
看到了吗?
See this here?
这说明过几天就可以收成了
It's telling me we'll be ready to harvest in a few days' time.
你打理得真好 赛巴什汀
You're doing so well, Sebastian.
我为你骄傲 儿子
I'm proud of you, son.
哦 我…
Oh, Mum... -Tut-tut-tut.
你就不能在我说出想法时少废话吗?
Can't a person speak their mind without receiving all kinds of froth? Nap time, doux-doux.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
亲爱的安妮
"Dear Anne,
既然我们就要分道扬镳了
since we are parting ways
也许永远不再相见
perhaps forever
我一定要卸下我心中的担子
I feel I must unburden my heart.
你是我爱慕和渴望的心悦对象
You are the fond object of my affection and my desire.
安妮
你 也只有你
You, and you alone,
保管着通往我心里的钥匙
are the keeper of the key to my heart.
请你不要惊慌
Please don't be alarmed.
我不求你回应我的心意
I don't expect your favour.
但我必须要向你表明♥心♥迹
But I can't, in good conscience,
否则我会良心不安
not reveal myself.
我没有订婚
I'm not engaged,
以后也不会
nor will I be
除非
unless...
是和你订婚 安妮
it's to you, Anne.
我心爱的有E的安妮
My Anne with an E.
我爱的一直是你 永远都是你
It always has been and always will be you.
爱你的基尔伯特
With love, Gilbert."
又及 谢谢你借我这支笔
"P.S. Thanks for the pen.
祝你在奎因学院顺利
Good luck at Queens."
你不必麻烦 我可以自己取的
You didn't need to do that. I could've fetched it myself.
我知道 那个 我…
I know, but I...
要我帮忙照顾奶牛吗?
Do you need any help with the milkers?
不需要
No.
现在只剩一头了
There's only one now.
我把傲慢卖♥♥给了安德鲁斯家
I sold Pride to the Andrews.
卖♥♥了?
Sold her?
什么时候?为什么? -出于实际考虑
When? Why? -Practical decision.
我们不需要那么多牛奶了
We won't need as much milk
等你走了
when you're gone.
可我都没有机会道别 而且…
B-but I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye...
偏见还留着
Prejudice is still here.
你知道这件事吗?
Did you know about this?
马修是在适应你要离开这件事
Matthew is adjusting to the fact that you're leaving...
可不是吗!
He certainly is!
很快这里就会像我从没来过一样!
Soon it'll be as if I was never here!
不是吧 基尔伯特?
Oh, really, Gilbert?
你连面对我的勇气都没有
You couldn't even face me?
你真是厉害啊!
World-class!
万一…
What if...
哦
Oh!
“分道扬镖”
"Parting ways..."
“不要”、“心”
"Don't... Heart...
“奎因学院”、“订婚”
Queens... Engaged."
“不”、“爱”…
"Don't... Love..."
“惊慌”、“不会永远一个人”
"Alarmed... Not alone... Forever..."
戴安娜 你在休息吗?我有突发消息
Diana, are you resting? I have got breaking news!
剧集 | 小小安妮(2017) | 导航列表