就用基因改造了人类
The human race thousands of years ago,
正如古代宇航员理论家所说的
As ancient astronaut theorists suggest,
有没有可能他们在不断升级我们的DNA
Is it possible that they are continuing to upgrade our dna,
帮助我们进化,让我们变得像他们一样?
Helping us to evolve so that we become like them?
奇尔德里斯:那下一步该怎么办?
Childress: So what's the next step then?
有没有可能会有一些巨大的变化
Is it possible that there's going to be some giant change,
-他们让我们准备好了吗? -亨利:这就是…
-And they're preparing us for that? -Henry: That's what...
我认为这背后有积极的意图
I think that there's a positive intention behind this.
现在我们正处在一个巨大变化和转型的时代
And here we are in this age of immense change and transformation.
我们正处在向太空迁徙的边缘
We're get-- we're right on the verge of migrating into space.
也许他们是想让我们得到一个最终的结果
And perhaps they're aiming us towards an ultimate outcome,
因为他们想让我们最终进入太空
Because they want us to ultimately migrate into space.
他们想让我们更像他们
And they want us to be more like them.
我认为对于那些认为所有外星人的
I think for those who think that, uh,
干涉或干预都是消极的
All alien, uh, interference or intervention is negative,
或是阻止我们的人来说,我认为他们很先进
Is to block us; I think they're so advanced
假如他们想毁灭我们
That if they wanted to destroy us,
-他们现在早就这么做了 -哦,当然
-They would have done so by now. -Oh, absolutely.
我总是接受这个想法
I always embrace this idea
外星人是善意的
That the extraterrestrials mean well.
扎多克:嗯 这是一种成长
Tzadok: Mm-hmm. This is a growth,
我们种族的进化
An evolution of our race,
应验了预言或应验了天使
A fulfillment of prophecy or the angelic
或应验了外星目标
Or extraterrestrial goal.
我们是他们的一部分 我们现在就是这样生存的
We're part of it. We're living it right now.
索卡罗斯:我的朋友
Tsoukalos: My friends,
我想我们学到了很多
I think we've learned a lot,
尤其从你那里,卡罗琳
And especially from you, caroline.
这些事现在正在发生
This thing that is going on right now,
总的来说,说明我们在宇宙中并不孤单
Overall, illustrates that we are not alone in the universe,
我们在宇宙中从来都不是孤单的
We've never been alone in the universe,
一些类型的实验正在进行,以迎接一个新时代的到来
And some type of experimentation has been going on to usher in a new era.
-同意 -所以
-Agreed. -And so,
我期待着未来
I'm looking forward to the future.
剧集 | 远古外星人(2009) | 导航列表