It's pretty important.
非常重要
What about my crazy surgical options, Dr. Spaceman?
如果我选择手术咋样 Spaceman医生?
Oh, please-- Dr. Spaceman is my dad.
拜托 Spaceman医生是我爸
Call me Leo.
叫我Leo
And there are some wonderful crazy surgical options.
这儿有很多不错的手术选择
Are you familiar with the Bradshaw clinic?
听说过Bradshaw诊所吗?
Am I?
当然
That's where the Olsen twins were separated.
那儿成功分离了连体奥尔森姐妹
I've sent a number of my famous clients there.
我介绍过好多著名的病人去那儿
I can make a call, get you in as soon as possible.
我能联♥系♥ 尽快安排你过去
Thank you, Leo.
谢谢Leo
I can't be on television looking like I just had a baby or something.
我不能在电视上看起来像怀孕一样
You know, this right here is why I got into medicine.
这就是我学医救人的原因
- Devin's a genius. - A genius?
- Devin是个天才 - 天才?
Isn't he just living a lie to get ahead at work?
他不是以撒谎来搞不正当竞争吗?
Well, we all have our secrets. Devin's pretending to be straight.
每个人都有隐私 Devin假装是异性恋
I'm trying to keep my heart episode under wraps.
我为自己的心脏病保密
And Alan Garkel in legal-- I don't think he really needs that wheelchair.
Alan Garkel-- 我觉得他是在装残
No.
不
Oh, Mr. Banks.
Banks先生
I didn't see you there.
没看见你来
Well, I've been following you for the better part of an hour, Kenneth.
我跟踪你快一小时了 Kenneth
Does Mr. Donaghy know you're here?
Donaghy先生知道你在这儿吗?
I don't need jack's permission, Kenneth.
我不需要通过Jack的允许 Kenneth
I'm gonna be running this place soon,
以后就我掌权了
and there are gonna be some changes to the page's uniform, certainly.
制♥服♥款式将会有所改变
Mr. Banks, Mr. Donaghy eats guys like you as part of a healthy breakfast.
Banks先生 你不是Donaghy先生的对手
And I'm sure you think he's weak right now,
你一定觉得他越来越弱了
but he's only gotten stronger since his heart attack.
事实是心脏病让他越来越强啦
heart attack? Really?
心脏病? 真的?
Right, Mr. D?
是吧 先生?
High five!
击掌!
Not now? Okay.
现在不要? 好的
What is this? Liposuction?
这是什么? 抽脂?
Plus bone-shaving and organ reduction.
配合削骨和器官塑身
Liz, you don't understand.
Liz 你不明白
People look at me differently know.
人们现在看我的眼光都变了
Jack, the writers, the manager at forever 21.
Jack 编剧 还有那个永远21岁的经理
That is their problem, not yours.
这是他们的问题 不关你事
Is this clinic on a boat?
这诊所建在船上?
Hey, I've got a character for Jenna
我有个角色给Jenna
called, "me want food."
叫 "我要吃"
She's in a supermarket and she keeps going,
她在超♥市♥里逛
"me want food!"
"我要吃!"
What? No, we are not treating Jenna any differently.
什么? 我们得像以前一样对待Jenna
She's gonna play all the characters that she usually plays,
她将继续出演她以前的角色
- like Hillary Clinton-- - that's awesome.
- 比如希拉里 克♥林♥顿♥ - 棒极了
Fat Hillary. She can be, like, "me want food!"
肥版希拉里 她应该这样"我要吃!"
No one is saying, "me want food," frank.
不准再提 "我要吃" Frank
We are gonna showcase Jenna's talents.
我们要充分发挥Jenna的天赋
Can I sing a song on the show?
我能在节目里唱歌♥吗?
Yes, that's a great idea.
是的 好主意
Can I sing and roller dance?
我能边唱边跳吗?
Yes.
是的
Yeah, because we are gonna dare America to change their own attitudes about body image.
我们要改变美国人以貌取人的态度
Why do you have to make everything into an issue?
你干吗要每件事都这么较真呢?
Don't you have things to do in your own life?
你闲的没事干么?
At least I don't live with my mom--ow.
至少我没和我妈住在一起
hey, my mom's cool.
我妈很酷
I got my own life together, okay?
我追求完美 行了吧?
Holy crap, did your tooth just fall out?
老天 你牙刚才掉了吗?
Oh, that's not great, huh?
有点糟 是吗?
Oh, check this out.
看看这个
My key to the city of Gary, Indiana.
通往印第安纳加里市的钥匙
Mm, look at this.
还有这个
My gold record for my novelty party song.
我的黄金唱片 诡异狂欢曲
Tracy Jordan "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" An Evening with Tracy Jordan, Geffen Records boys becoming men men becoming wolves
男孩蜕变成男人 男人又堕落成狼
well, I'm going now.
哦 我得走了
Is there anything else you want to say, Tracy?
还有什么要说的么 Tracy
Yeah. I miss you, Grizz.
是的 我会想你的 Grizz
Hello, Angie.
你好 Angie
I hear you're single now. That's cool.
我听说你现在又单身了 很难得啊
What?
你说什么?
I like your top.
我喜欢你在我上面
I'm a real good sex person.
我是个性♥爱♥高手
I do it all the different ways.
我样样都行
Well, I don't have a husband anymore, so
现在我又单身了 所以
you can come over anytime.
你随时都可以到我家来
Oh, I will.
哦 我会的
I'll come over at night.
我会在晚上去看你的
- Good job, Kenneth. - Oh, ha.
- 干得不错 Kenneth - 哦 还行
You should see my "a" game.
你应该看看我在"a"游戏里的表现
so, dad--mm...
唔 爸...
can I call you dad?
我能叫你老爸吗?
Why not? I have a grandkid who calls me don.
为什么不呢? 我有个孙子 还叫我Don呢
Next time he does it, I marching that little bastard to a recruiting station.
下次他再这么干 我一定要叫那杂种去服役
Ha! Great story, dad.
哈 爸 这故事真不错
Don? Devin?
Don? Devin?
Jack! Small world! Join us.
Jack! 这世界真小 一起来吧
Are you sure? I wouldn't want to intrude.
你确定? 我不想打搅到你们
This is Manon.
这是Manon
I never should've said we were going to a restaurant.
我真不该说我们去吃饭了
She got big.
她胖了
Oh, her center of gravity is a little different.
噢 她的重心有点不一样了
Me want food!
我要吃点东西
Did you happen to tell Geiss about my little episode?
你是不是把我的事告诉了Geiss?
Come on, jack. I'd never rat you out.
好了 Jack 我可不会做这种让你丢面子的事
Wouldn't want to let you off that easy.
不好这么轻易放过你的
Here-- take some of my steak.
给 你把我的牛排拿去吧
I could never eat this much meat.
我可吃不了这么多
That's not what I hear.
我听到的可不是这样
Jack, we're having a little get together up at the house on Saturday.
Jack 周六 我们会在家里小聚一下
You should come.
你应该过来
That would be my pleasure, sir.
我很乐意 先生
Yeah, you should come.
是的 你确实应该来聚聚
It's gonna be a whole day of team sports and beer.
那天我们会玩些集体运动 喝点啤酒
Get the old heart rate up.
让衰老的心又活跃起来
Maybe pound a cheeseburger in the sun, throw some butter on it.
也许在阳光下做个奶酪三明治 在上面抹些黄油
You're gonna love it!
你一定会喜欢的
I'm gonna make your heart explode.
我要让你的心脏爆掉
hey, ken
嘿 Ken
you're up early, Mr. Jordan.
你起得真早 Jordan先生
I only got 11 or 12 hours of sleep last night.
我昨晚只睡了大概十一二个小时
I got something on my mind grapes I need to talk to you about.
我一直在想些事 Grapes 我要跟你谈谈
Oh, what is it, sir?
噢 是什么事 Sir?
I saw you hitting on Angie the other day.
前几天 我见你遇上了Angie
Seeing you with her, it opened my eyes.
看见你们俩在一起 我忽然明白了
Good for you, sir.
Sir 你真行
Yeah, all those years fooling around
是啊 这些年我四处鬼混
wasn't fair to her.
对她一点也不公平
So you gotta make it fair!
所以你现在想弥补
I want you to go to my house and make love to my wife, ken.
我想你到我家去 与我老婆做♥爱♥ Ken
Jiminy Christmas!
你没搞错吧
My home address is in the GPS under "Dacrib"
我家就在GPS上显示为Dacrib的地方
'cause we live on Dacrib Avenue. Now you go to Angie.
我们住在Dacrib大街 现在你去找Angie吧
And you make sure you pleasure her!
你一定要使她感到满足
Well, they did laugh.
他们都笑了
At you, Jenna. At.
- 是嘲笑你 Jenna - 是的
Right, the bad kind.
是的 不怀好意的那种
You just can't be a real woman in this country.
在这个国家 就是没法做个真正的女人
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表