Jack,I convinced the sheinhardt wig plaintiffs to settle.
Jack 我说服Sheinhardt案子的原告庭外和解
That's fantastic news.
噢 太棒了
What did they end up getting?
给他们什么好处了?
5 million each.
每人五百万美元
5 million.. each.That'S..
五百万美元..那可是..
nba sexual assault money.
摆平NBA性丑闻的价格
They deserved more.
他们该得到更多的
The point is,now you and I can go public.
重点在于 现在咱俩可以公开了
We don't have to sneak around anymore.
我们再也不必躲躲藏藏了
Slow down,C.C.It's not that simple.
等等 C.C. 没那么简单的
Well,what do you mean?
什么意思?
I'm still up for a big promotion.
我在竞争高级职位
My colleagues still revile you.
我的同事也很排斥你
But maybe in a year or so,we could reassess.
或许再等上个一年 咱们可以重新谈谈看
Don't you understand what I have given up for you?
你还不明白我做了多大的牺牲吗?
Those little orange children deserved their day in court.
这些变成橙色的小孩们 本应坚持到法♥院♥的
They got 5 million. Each.
可他们每人都得了五百万啊
But they deserved to be heard,jack.
Jack 他们本应站出来说出真♥相♥的
And I was ready to speak for them.
我本来也准备好帮他们的
We were going to go on oprah.
我们都准备好要上脱口秀了
Oh,so this is not about those kids.
噢 所以这跟孩子无关
It's about you getting some publicity to get a leg up on your political career.
你只是想借机宣传一下 然后正好帮助你拓展仕途
I'm not going to apologize for being ambitious,jack.
有事业心并不是什么错事 Jack
Well,you shouldn'T. I like when a woman has ambition.
当然不是 我喜欢有野心的女人
It's like seeing a dog wearing clothes.
就像看到狗穿上衣服了一样
I was willing to give all that up for you.
我打算为了你放弃这一切的
But you're obviously not willing to do the same.
可显然你却不愿为我牺牲
I just need more time.
我只是需要再多点时间
I should never have listened to a woman who tapes her bra together.
我真不该听用胶带粘内衣的女人的话
Lemon.
Lemon
Don't worry,jack.
不用担心 Jack
I will sneak out through the freight elevator like I always do.
我会坐货梯偷偷下去的 就跟以前一样
I won't embarrass you.
我不会使你难堪的
Everybody looks good in a sheinhardt.
谁带上我们公♥司♥的假发都变好看了
something's going down with jenna.
Jenna最近有点不对劲
She told an nbc tour that she was gonna get them all pregnant.
她跟来参观的人说她要把他们肚子搞大
So now I have two tracys--perfect.
现在有两个Tracy这样的疯子 好极了
- Will you trade jobs with me? - Okay.
- 你想不想跟我换工作? - 好的
But jenna wants this done a specific way.
可是这个要按Jenna指定的方法来做
She's in her dressing room.
她在她的更衣室
Godspeed,liz lemon.
祝你成功 Liz Lemon
liz,we have a serious crisis.
Liz 我们碰上严重危机了
- We're mad at each other-- - what?No.
- 我们对彼此都很生气-- - 什么?不会吧
I have legitimate problems to deal with right now.
我现在要去处理正事呢
But the toofer/frank rivalry has finally exploded.
可是Toofer vs Frank已经开始了
No one cares.
随便你们
Move,you're blocking me.
走开 你们挡我道了
I'm trying to get somewhere real.
我要去个正常的地方
Is jenna in there?
Jenna在吗?
Bitch,are you in here?
贱♥人♥ 你在吗?
Jenna,why are you noat rehearsal?
Jenna 你怎么没在排练呢?
My entourage says I look tired.
我的随从说我看上去很疲惫
I'm sasha.
我是Sasha
This is patrice and master alexei.
这是Patrice和Alexei大♥师♥
And your name i probably something like..
你的名字..大概是..
melissa.
Melissa
Okay. I get it.Fine.
好 我知道了
What do I need to do to make you feel appreciated and get them out of here?
我要怎么做才能让你满意 并把他们弄出去呢?
Too late.
太迟了
You had your chance.
我已经给你机会了
Ooh,melissa! Pick up your face,girl.
快挽回你的面子
I'm going to get my eyeballs whitened.
我要去做眼球美白了
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
过几个小时再回来
If I feel like it.
如果我高兴的话
What? No!
什么? 不能这样!
We have work to do.
我们还有工作呢
This is what you get for taking me for granted all this time.
你一直不珍惜我 这就是你的下场
Deal with that.
接受苦果吧
Oh,melissa!
Melissa!
Your face is on the phone.
你头像在手♥机♥上
Soccer practice is over,and you need.. to pick it up!
足球训练结束了 快去接吧
All right,that's a pretty good burn,patrice.
开的玩笑不错 patrice
Well,lemon,I hope you're happy.
Lemon 这下你开心了吧
I'm not. Why?
没有啊 怎么了?
C.C.Is demanding thate go public with our relationship,
C.C.要求公开我和她的关系
which is impossible,and you put the idea in her head.
显然是不可能的 又是你唆使她这样的
I'm sorry,jack.
抱歉 Jack
You know,I'm just saying what everybody's thinking.
你知道 我只是把大家的想法说出来而已
You just don't understand what I'm going through.
你真太不了解我的处境了
Nobody understands what I'm going through.
没有人了解我的处境
I'll take the next one,carville.
我等下一趟 Carville (美国政♥治♥顾问 评论人 媒体人)
Uh,actually-- have you got a minute?
说起来 你有空吗?
How do you and mary matalin make it work?
你跟Mary Matalin怎么维系的?
I mean,she's a brilliant patriotic republican strategist,
她是个爱国的右♥派♥战略家
and you--let's face it-- are a pinko nut job.
而你 说实话 却是个左派混♥蛋♥
You know,mary and I proved that true love can weather any storm.
Mary跟我证明了真爱可以经历任何风雨
Even desert storm.
哪怕是沙尘暴
But if it's the opinion of your peers that you're worried about,
但如果你担心同僚们的看法的话
you ed to get out in front of the story-- "cajun style."
你就要主动说出一切 本人作风
Break the news on your own terms,before your enemies find out.
在你敌人发现前 你先说出口来掌握主动
Cajun style.
本人作风
Dating a democratic congresswoman?
跟民♥主♥党的女众议员约会?
These guys will destroy me for this.
那些人肯定要把我做了
Jack,is it really the opinion of others that you worry about,
Jack 你是担心别人的看法呢?
or are you learning something new about yourself,
还是你发现自己新的一面
and you find that a little scary?
因而感到一丝不安呢?
Cajun style.
本人作风
What are we gonna do?
我们接下来怎么办?
If we give up our feud now,we'll be ridiculed.
如果我们现在和解的话 肯定会被他们鄙视的
Remember when lutz cried during that diamond commercial?
记得那次Lutz在钻石广♥告♥中哭来着吗?
It'll be worse than that.
肯定比那还尴尬
Oh,but I can't keep dressing like you.
可是我不想再穿成这样了
The new yorker festival is next week.
下礼拜就是纽约嘉年华了
We're trapped in a political minefield.
我们陷入政♥治♥雷区了
How are we gonna get out of it?
怎么才能出去呢?
you boys need to change your story.
你们要好好编排一下了
Like karl rove did in the last election when he made it about gay folks and swift boats.
像卡尔 罗夫在上次选举中那样 编的同性恋和快艇的故事
What's your swift boat?
你们的快艇是什么?
You didn't hear this from me,but josh is starting to do something new with his hair.
别说是我告诉你们的 Josh正在他的发型上动脑筋呢
Are you james carville?
你是James Carville?
Drop me an email and let me know how it goes.
有空Email给我说说进展如何
Trying to steal candy from a vending machine?
想从自动售货机里偷东西?
Let me show you how it's done.
我来教你吧
Cajun style.
本人作风
Excuse me.
打扰了
What office should I put miss maroney's new writer in?
我要把Maroney的新写手 放到哪间办公室?
What? No!
什么? 不
Who said this guy gets an office? No!
谁说给他单独办公室了? 不行
You let jenna take off in the middle of the day?
你让Jenna中途走了?
If she gets to do that,then I'm doing this week's show as my altar ego--
如果她能那样做 那这次节目就让我的分♥裂♥人格来做
Profsor cosmotosis.
太空教授
Where is jenna?
Jenna去哪了?
I'm gonna take a nap.
我要小睡一会儿
Wake me up if andy dick calls.
如果Andy Dick打电♥话♥来 就叫醒我 (Andy 美国导演)
Is this fun for you,being difficult?
你觉得这样很好玩吗? 做个难搞的人
Oh,it is--I should have been doing it the whole time.
当然了 我早就该这么做了
You have been,jenna.
你一直都这样 Jenna
You have always been difficult.
你一直都这么难搞
You think tracy gets special treatment?
你觉得Tracy受到特殊待遇了?
I don't think. I know.
我不是觉得 我很确定
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表