- You wanted to see me? - Yes I did.
- 你找我? - 是的
this is a $54 steak.
这块牛排价值54美元
Congratulations. It looks really good.
恭喜你 看上去真不错
Yes, it does.
没错
And of course I can't eat it because of my recent, uh...
可不能吃 因为我最近...
- heart attack. - Secret heart attack.
- 心脏病 - 保密 心脏病
No strenuous activity, no red meat, no booze.
忌剧烈运动 忌油腻 忌酒
But I thought perhaps you might enjoy it.
我猜或许你会喜欢的
Oh, okay. Thanks.
是的 谢了
This'll make a great sandwich tomorrow.
可以明天拿来做三明治
Oh, no--I would like you to eat it here.
不...我希望你在这吃掉
Right now.
现在
You want to watch me eat this steak in front of you?
你想看着我在你面前吃牛排?
That's what I want.
正是如此
Okay.
好
This is a time of new beginnings for me, lemon.
这是我新的开始 Lemon
And of course that means new opportunities.
那意味着新的机遇
Have you read the interview with don Geiss
你看了本月的游艇画刊上
in this month's issue of yachting illustrated?
对Don Geiss的采访了吗?
Uh, no. I subscribe to giant boats.
没 我订的杂♥志♥是关于巨型轮船的
"'The ocean, '" says Geiss,
Geiss说到 "海洋"
"'like business, "with a pillowy abyss of a lover's bosom, "seems infinite,
"像生意一样无限 如同爱人的乳♥沟♥一般深邃"
but all things must end.'"
"可一切都会结束的"
- Pillowy abyss? - Ignore that part.
- 深邃? - 忽略那句
"All things must end.
"一切都会结束"
" Geiss is sending signals about retirement, about succession.
Geiss是暗示自己快退休让位了
By talking about sex in a sailing magazine?
通过在航海杂♥志♥上讨论性?
That's exactly how Margaret thatcher did it.
那正是撒切尔夫人做过的
Geiss' job is the most coveted position in the free world.
Geiss的工作是大家都梦寐以求的
Well, you're in the running for it, right?
你很有希望的 对么?
I would like to think so.
我也觉得
But I've got to do something to raise my profile, to
可我得做出点成绩
distinguish me in some way and I have to do it soon--
让我显得与众不同 我会...
you ate that whole thing?
你全吃了?
A dog took it.
来了只狗吃的
He came out of nowhere.
然后消失得无影无踪了
30 Rock Season 2 Episode 02
我为喜剧狂 第二季 第2集
Hey, Jenna, what's up?
嘿 Jenna 怎么样?
Pretty good.
非常好
- Are you okay? - Oh, I'm fine, Jenna.
- 你还好吗? - 很好 Jenna
I'm just a little light-headed.
就是有点头晕
I'm on a crash diet to get back to my old weight by Friday.
我正在用速成减肥食谱 星期五就能恢复身材
Well, what diet is gonna do that?
什么食谱那么强?
Oh, it's the Japanese porn star diet.
日本艳星食谱
I only eat paper, but I can eat all the paper I want, so...
只能吃纸 不过想吃多少就吃多少...
hey there.
嘿
- Hi. - Jenna.
- 你好 - Jenna
This isn't healthy.
这有害健康
Maybe you're just fighting your natural shape.
也许这是你的正常发育
When did your mom gain all that weight?
你妈什么时候开始发福的?
Oh, god!
天哪!
My point is don't let people make you crazy about this.
别理会他人的闲言碎语
You are just as beautiful and talented as you ever were.
你像从前一样漂亮又聪明
No... no, no, no-- you are fat.
不...不是 你很肥
Now go and see Dr. Spaceman right now and get this taken care of.
马上去看Spaceman医生解决肥胖问题
How come men can be heavy and be respected?
为什么胖男人就总能得到尊重?
Like James Gandolfini or fat Albert?
比如詹姆斯 甘多费尼和胖子阿伯特?
It's a double standard, and America needs to get over its body-image madness.
这是双重标准 美国人以貌取人臭习惯该改改了
Oh, come on. What, are we back in college freshman year?
得了吧 你以为我们是大学新生啊?
Let's go to the common room and talk about apartheid.
要不要回师生休息室讨论一下种族隔离
Yeah, well, okay-- I'm sorry if I care about making the world a better place.
好吧 看来我想要 改造世界的想法是错误的
You should be; it's a complete waste of time
或许吧 不过你完全是在浪费时间
and it prevents you from dealing with this.
那是你给自己找的借口
Excuse me, what about this do I have to deal with?
我找什么借口了?
How's your love life going?
你的感情生活怎么样?
I believe that love comes to you when you're not looking for it.
我坚信爱情会在不经意间来临
Did you return that wedding dress that you bought?
你把那件婚纱退了吗?
I'm gonna sell it online but my internet is being weird.
我想放到网上卖♥♥掉 可网络出了点问题
How about the furniture for your home office? Have you even set that up yet?
你的家具怎么处置的? 摆好了吗?
I'm not making excuses, jack.
我不是在找借口 Jack
But this is taken care of-- ow!
我对自己的体型很满意!
Oh, it hurts!
疼死了!
I missed a dentist appointment this morning.
我今早忘看牙医了
Josh to the stage, please, for Illeana Douglas talk show.
Josh请到舞台来 参加Illeana Douglas的脱口秀
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Banks. What are you doing in town?
Banks 你在这儿干吗?
You drawn to the phallic nature of our skyline?
你性功能恢复点了吗?
Ha, very funny, jack.
真有趣 Jack
How gay is this?
是这样的
I'm here visiting my fiance.
我是来见未婚夫的
What?
什么?
Kathy, this is jack Donaghy.
Kathy 这是Jack Donaghy
Banks, have you lost your mind?
Banks 你疯啦?
Oh, did I forget to mention that Kathy is Kathy Geiss,
忘说了 Kathy全名是Kathy Geiss
as in don Geiss' daughter?
是Don Geiss的女儿
Can you believe that don thought she'd never get married?
Don认为她永远不会结婚 你相信吗?
You can't, you're gay.
你是同性恋啊
No, not anymore, friend.
不再是了 朋友
You familiar with the church of practicology?
你知道现实主义教吗?
You mean the cult that was invented by Stan lee?
你说李斯坦创建的那个?
The religion founded by the alien king living inside Stan lee.
是李斯坦心中的异型塑造的信仰
See, it's my faith in practicology that has helped me uncover my true,
对现实主义教的信仰让我了解事实
straight self.
我是异性恋
It's definitely working.
起作用了
I can totally feel the gay draining right out of me.
我感觉到自己不再是同性恋了
By the eye of Zolnak, right, guys?
通过Zolnak之眼 对吗伙计?
You're gonna be don Geiss' son-in-law?
你会做Don Geiss的女婿?
That's right.
是的
And if you read his recent interview in the Harvard gay business review,
如果你看了他最近在 哈佛同性恋杂♥志♥访谈的话
you'd know that he's thinking about retirement.
你该知道他打算退休啦
But I guess I'll find out more about that tonight at dinner...
不过也许今晚的聚餐上我就知道了...
with Geiss...
和Geiss一起...
at a restaurant.
在酒店
Josh to the stage, please...
Josh请到舞台来...
yo, ken.
嘿 Ken
Uh, Angie and Grizz is coming by to drop some of my stuff off.
Angie和Grizz调走了我的人
Oh, okay.
是吗
Yeah, but I want her to know that I'm having a good time on my own,
不过我想告诉她我自己也能行
so you should go get us some party hats.
你能给我们找些帽子来吗
The pointy kind.
尖的那种
Mr. Jordan, can't you just apologize to her?
Jordan先生 你能去给她道个歉吗?
No!'Cause things have been said that cannot be taken back.
不! 说出去的话就收不回了
She called my vanity license plate inscrutable!
她胡乱解读我的汽车牌照!
ICU81MI "I see you ate one, am I?"
ICU81MI "我看见你吃了 是吗?"
Hilarious.
真滑稽
Angie is in the past, like Dracula and broadcast television.
Angie是过去时了 就像电视上的恶魔一样过时
I think you're letting your pride get in the way, Mr. Jordan.
你太好面子了 Jordan先生
I mean, if you saw Angie with another man--
要是你看到Angie和其他男人在一起...
with who? That guy mike that re-did our driveway?
和谁? 那个修车的叫Mike的家伙?
Nah, whatever.
随便吧
She should find someone new.
她该找个新男友了
Doesn't bother me.
不关我事
Dotcom, I have an idea.
Dotcom 我有个主意
Well, I don't know, but it's worth a shot.
不清楚 不过值得一试
Are you even listening to me?
你听我说了吗?
Now, Jenna, medically speaking, for your height,
Jenna 关于你的体重 医学上称
your weight puts you in what we call the disgusting range.
我们叫它发福现象
Fortunately, there are solutions.
幸运的是 我们有解决办法
For example, crystal meth has been shown to be very effective.
比如甲安菲他明就被证明很有效
How important is tooth retention to you?
牙齿对你有多重要?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表