We need experience.
需要经验
We need pens.
需要笔
Kenneth, where have you been?
Kenneth 你去哪儿了?
I had to put on my jeans by myself.
我得自己一个人穿牛仔裤
I'm sorry,miss maroney.
对不起 Maroney小姐
I'm trying to finish this application for beijing.
我在填写北♥京♥奥♥运♥会的申请
Did someone say "donny?"
有人叫我名字了吗?
- No. - No.
- 没有 - 没有
Oh,it's pretty muffled in there.
噢 里面听不清楚
You'll never get that application done in time,parcell.
你赶不上申请时间的 Parcell
You should just give up!
你门都没有!
I will not fail,Chief Errand Boy Donny Lawson!
Donny Lawson伙计 我决不会输的!
I was told there would be no nudity!
有人告诉我不需要裸体!
That's the only thing i know how to say in chinese.
我就会说这一句中文
Four and a half hours, hee-haw.
四个半小时 嘻哈
Donny's right.
Donny是对的
I'll never finish this application in time.
我赶不上时间的
The personal essay is way harder than I thought,
个人陈述比我想象的难多了
'cause it' not in my nature rag on myself.
因为我这个人不会自吹自擂
Not even a backdoor brag?
暗中自夸也不会?
Whr brag?
什么叫暗中自夸?
It's sneaking something wonderful about yourself into everyday conversation.
在日常对话里夹杂上说自己的好话
Like when I tell people it's hard for me to watch american idol because I have perfect pitch.
比如我跟别人讲 我看不下去美国偶像 因为我的嗓音太完美了
Now you try.
你试试
It's hard for me to watch american idol
我看不下去美国偶像
because there's a water bug on my channel changer.
因为我的遥控器里有个蟑螂
It's no hmm?
没用
Oh,no.
天
Someone's gonna get more attention than me.
有人要抢我的风头了
That was amazing.
太棒了
"Give us pens." I mean,how do you do it?
"我们要笔" 你怎么做到的?
Cooter,I used to work for a man named don geiss.
Cooter 我以前为一个名叫Don Geiss的人工作
He taught me how to be proactive.
他交给我怎么先发制人
I'm going to teach you the same thing.
我也要传授给你
I'm so happy you're here.
真高兴有你在
I haven't felt this energized at work since the two weeks where they tried to teach us farsi.
自从他们教我们波斯语的那两个礼拜 我还没这么兴奋过呢
- Cool phone. - Excuse me.
- 好手♥机♥啊 - 接下电♥话♥
Jonathan.
Jonathan
- Geiss spoke. - What?
- Geiss说话了 - 什么?
He's not out of the coma, but he spoke.
他还没醒 但是他说话了
What did he say?
他说什么?
He said,"jackie boy."
他说的 "小Jackie"
Cooter,this is my letter of resignation.
Cooter 这是我的辞职信
Would you make sure that it gets into the right hands?
你能帮我交给管这个的人吗?
What? No,no way.
什么? 没 没门
What do you want to do that for?
为什么要辞职?
I just received a very important phone call. I've gotta get back.
我刚接了一个很重要的电♥话♥ 我得回去
But we were gonna do great things together.
但是我们要一起共成大业
Look,the leak's stopped.
瞧 不漏水了
I have to get back to new york. This is my only chance.
我得回纽约 机会错过就不再
Resignation denied.
不接受你的辞职
You can't deny my resignation.
你不能不接受
Actually,I can.
实际上 我能
As acting head of the fbc, I oversee the ewpc,
作为FBC的执行总管 我监管东惠蒂尔长老会教堂
and I'm denying your resignation.
你的辞呈被拒绝了
You'll stay here and serve your country.
你要留下来 效力国家
The head of ge serves this country.
通用电气的老总也是效力国家
He provides jobs. Fuels innovation.
他提供工作岗位 倡导创新
He brings good things to light.
让发光源更先进
Cooter,I'm begging you. Please let me go.
Cooter 求你了 放我走吧
Hey,it's not up to me.
这由不得我决定
Even if I let you resign, my boss wouldn'T.
即使我准你辞职 我老板也不会
They don't want people leaving here anymore.
他们不想再有人离开
You're not going anywhere,buddy!
你就在这儿了 伙计!
Hey,the pens are here!
笔到了!
Usa! Usa! Usa! Usa!
美-国! 美-国! 美-国! 美-国!
Hello,friend.
你好 朋友
- Oh,my god, you're pregnant. - What?
- 噢天 你怀孕了 - 什么?
Yes. How can you tell?
是的 你怎么知道的?
I just can.
我就是能
People always underestimate my instincts because of my looks.
人们总是因为我的长相 就低估我的直觉
This is no time for backdoor bragging.
别暗中自夸了
I'm just so happy for you.
我真替你感到高兴
- This is what you wanted. - Yeah,but not like this.
- 你一直想要孩子 - 嗯 但不是这样
Why not like this,liz?
为什么不是这样 Liz?
As my mom used to say, "you never want this to happen."
我妈妈老是说 "你永远也不会希望这样的"
- Have you called floyd yet? - What?
- 你给Floyd打电♥话♥了吗? - 什么?
Floyd--you couldn't ask for a better guy to make a mistake with.
Floyd啊 最佳的犯错误对象
Oh,no. It is floyd,right?
噢 坏了 是Floyd吧?
Those margaritas were strong.
那些玛格丽塔酒太烈了
Can you come inside? I need a couple light bulbs changed.
你能进来下吗? 我需要换几个灯泡
Pfft,yeah!
啐 yeah!
oh,my god.
噢 天
How could you have slept with dennis?
你怎么能跟Dennis睡了?
It was before he tried to throw me under the subway train.
是在他想把我扔到地铁轨道上之前
Oh,my god!
噢 天哪!
Oh,so you're the only person in the world that's allowed to make sex mistakes?
全世界只有你可以在性方面犯错?
You had a three-way with roseanne and tom arnold.
你和Roseanne和Tom Arnold玩过三人行
That was two years ago.
两年前的事情了
Fine,so I made one extremely unfortunate coupling decision.
行 我做了一个非常不幸的做♥爱♥决定
So what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办?
Well,obviously dennis can't be involved because he is a class "a" moron.
很明显不要Dennis牵扯近来 因为他是个特级白♥痴♥
So I am just gonna be a kick-ass single mom.
所以我要当个特牛的单身母亲
Like erin brockovich or sarah connor.
像Erin Brockovich(电影永不妥协) 或Sarah Connor(终结者中主角的妈妈)
Listen tyorectually excited about this.
听啊 你真得很激动呐
Yeah,I am.
我是啊
Even though it's dennis', I must really want a kid.
尽管这是Dennis的 我真的很想要个孩子
Go to the doctor and get a blood test so you know for sure.
去找医生 做个血检 确认一下
And while you're there, try get me some adderall.
去的时候顺便帮我拿点Adderall
(治疗注意力不集中 她以为吃了能让别人更关注自己)
I'm trapped here. I can't believe this.
我被困在这儿了 真不敢相信
Well,I can't believe the best friend I've ever had would try and leave me.
我真不敢相信我最铁的哥们 要试图离开我
Cooter,look at this place.
Cooter 睁开眼看看
This can't be what you want in life.
你这辈子不会就这么点理想
Haven't you ever thought of leaving?
你没想过要一走了之?
Of course. Every day.
当然想过 每天都想
Every day for two years.
两年了 每天都想
Look at these resignation letters.
看看这些辞职信
They're written in ketchup, dirty rock,leak water.
用番茄酱 脏石子 下水道的水写的
And now you're here. You're here and everything's gonna be better.
然而你来了 你来了 会出现转机的
Now we've got pens. Glorious pens!
现在我们有笔了 漂亮的笔啊!
Oh,my god. Oh,my god. They're caps.
噢天哪 噢天哪 都是笔帽
Nothing but caps.
只有笔帽
- Cooter- - that's not my name!
- Cooter... - 我不叫Cooter!
My name is james reilly.
我叫James Reilly
Cooter berger? What do you think I am, a cartoon dog?
Cooter Berger? 你以为我是什么 动漫狗?
The president named me that.
总统给我起的外号♥
He gave you two nicknames?
他给你起了两个外号♥?
"Cooter" because I look like a turtle
"Cooter" 因为我像乌龟 (佛罗里达州的一种乌龟)
and "berger" because he saw me eating a hamburger one time.
"Berger"因为他有一次看到我在吃汉堡 (英文中汉堡的意思)
We have toet out of here.
我们得离开这个地方
Now that's the spirit.
这才像话
But if they're not taking resignations, there's only one way out.
如果他们不接受辞呈 只有一条路可走
We have to work together to get fired.
我们得精诚合作 争取被开除
It wasn't even a hamburger.
都不算是个汉堡
It was a sandwich.
是个三明治
- Hello,elizabeth. - Dennis,what are you doing here?
- 你好 Elizabeth - Dennis 你在这儿干吗?
I don't have to explain myself to you.
我用不着跟你解释
Look,I told my mom i got a job,
我跟我妈说我找了份工作
so I've been coming here for the past couple weeks during the day.
所以最近几个礼拜我白天都来这儿
- What? - How come you're not at work?
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表