It is with great pleasure I would like to announce that
我荣幸的向各位宣布
the recipient of this year's prestigious
公♥司♥年度
GE Followship Award is none other than our very own.
最佳随和奖获得者 授于
Liz lemon.
Liz Lemon
Wait, how could Liz win a fellowship award?
等等 Liz也能得随和奖?
She doesn't like people.
她连人都不喜欢
No, followship.
最佳随和奖
Presented annually to the woman.
是为了表彰
Sorry, person, who best exemplifies a follower.
最言听计从女士 抱歉 无论男女
I'm not a follower.
我可不是什么随从
It also comes with ten grand.
奖金一万
I accept this proudly on behalf of followers everywhere.
我代表全天下随从接受这项荣誉
When I think of the free.
想起一年前
Spirited Liz lemon I met just one year ago.
那个高呼自♥由♥精神的Liz
So resistant to product integration, cross.
经过重重磨练 超越精神的极限
It pleases me to see how well she's learned to follow.
我欣慰的看到她现在学会听话了
Uh, is this because of that GE sketch?
这是因为那个通用公♥司♥短剧吗?
He has a microwave for a head!
他的头是个微波炉
But it's such an excellent GE microwave.
这可是一级棒通用牌微波炉
You said I didn't have a choice.
你说我没得选
So what are you gonna do with your money, put it into a 401k?
你准备怎么花奖金 缴养老保险?
Yeah, I gotta get one of those.
这算一个
What?
什么?
Where do you invest your money, Liz?
你要把钱花在哪?
-I have, like, 12 grand in checking. -Are you an immigrant?
- 我都有一万二的存款了 - 你是移♥民♥?
I can't believe how fast you lost the weight.
真不敢相信你这么快就减肥成功了
If I can't be Monique fat, I have to be Teri Hatcher thin.
既然胖不到莫尼克的级别 就得瘦成泰瑞海切尔的标准
Either way, you're laughin'.
二选一 笑什么
My uniform!
我的制♥服♥
Let me get that off.
我帮你擦掉
Turn around.
转过去
It just needs a little bit of water.
沾点水就行
Oh, god, it hurts!
天哪 着火了
30 Rock Season 2 Episode 4
我为喜剧狂 第二季 第4集
You're honestly telling me you don't know who rosemary Howard is.
你竟然不知Rosemary Howard是什么人
Is she one of the ladies who tried to shoot Gerald ford?
企图刺杀福特总统的那个?
No! She's the first female writer for laugh.in.
她是第一位滑稽短剧女编剧
She wrote all the political stuff for Donnie and Marie.
Donnie&Marie这部剧里面 所有的政♥治♥笑话都是她所写
I grew up idolizing her comedy.
我从小就崇拜她的喜剧
Pardon me.
请原谅
Pardon me. Pardon me!
请原谅 请原谅
Pardon you?
原谅你?
You were already pardoned!
你已经被原谅了(政♥治♥赦免)
It's funny 'cause it's true.
很好笑 因为是真的
Hi, I don't wanna sound like a weirdo fan,
我不想表现的像个疯狂粉丝
but I am obsessed with everything you have ever done.
但你所有的作品都让我深深着迷
And I used to make my friends act out your skits the next day.
我还曾逼朋友模仿你的滑稽短剧
When I say my friends, I mean my fisher price.
其实朋友就是我的费雪玩具
My friend dolls.
玩偶朋友
Because I didn't have a lot of friends.
因为我没那么多朋友
Oh, boy. Am I still talking?
老天 我还没闭嘴?
You're gonna kill me, aren't you?
你准备要我的命 是不是
No, that's.
怎么会 只是...
Oh, you are great!
你太伟大了
I grew up wanting to be you.
我从小就想成为您
I grew up wanting to be Samantha Stevens on bewitched.
我小时候倒是想当家有仙妻里的萨曼莎
Closest I got was being married to a gay guy for two years.
最像她的时候 我嫁给了个同志两年
Oh, thank you.
非常感谢
Um, you are my heroine.
你就是我的海♥洛♥因♥ (一词多义:女英雄)
And by heroine, I mean lady hero.
这里的海♥洛♥因♥ 当然指的是女英雄
I don't wanna inject you and listen to jazz.
我可不想边听爵士乐边"吸你"
Good lord.
上帝啊
- Are you hungry? - Always.
- 你饿了吗? - 从没饱过
Well, I'm gonna let you take me to lunch later and get all this out of your system.
等会请我吃个饭 你把话从匣子里都倒出来
That would be great.
那再好不过了
I would love that.
我一百个愿意
But you're supposed to take me hat shopping.
你答应陪我买♥♥帽子的
Hey jack!
Jack
Could you hold on a second?
能等一下吗?
If you desecrate something, is that bad?
如果你亵渎什么 是不是很糟?
Tracy, what happened now?
Tracy 出什么事了?
I doubt if anybody noticed.
怀疑所有人都没注意我
Who brought stars and bright stars
谁为盛会
to the party last night
点燃星月
for the rascals we fought
与敌人的战斗
who would have ever known there was so many words?
谁会在乎那歌♥有多少词?
It was like a mos def CD.
就像茅斯·达夫的唱片
Tracy, it's all right.
Tracy 没事的
You're a star, you can do whatever you want to.
你是明星 想干嘛就干嘛
That's your job.
那就是你的工作
It's our job to make it go away.
我们的工作是解决掉这些麻烦事
I love this country.
我爱死这国家了
You go forth and be crazy.
你接着疯狂吧
I think I can manage that.
没问题
You do anything you wanna do.
随便怎么疯都行
Except no dog fighting, okay?
除了斗狗 好吗?
That seems to be the one thing that's off limits these days.
这是这段时间唯一禁播的节目
What's on your mind, tray?
在想什么 Tray?
You've been curiously quiet for 20 minutes.
你已经异常的安静了20分钟
We gotta start doing dog fights.
我们要做斗狗节目
Dog fighting?
斗狗?
I know it's repulsive and hideous.
我知道这令人反感又丑恶
But it's the only thing jack Donaghy told me I cannot do.
但这是唯一Jack Donaghy不准我♥干♥的
So I gotta do it! Understand?
所以我偏要做 懂吗?
No no no no no no no!
不行 不行 不行
Dog fighting is the most disgusting, vile thing a human being can do.
斗狗是世上最恶心最暴♥力♥的事情
You cannot do it!
你不能那么做
Dog fighting it is.
决定了 斗狗
Make it happen.
开始准备
Man, this is Phil Spector's entourage all over again.
老天 斯佩克特事件再次上演
And his foot lingered.
他独自在徘徊
Ah, that is such an upsetting story.
真是个伤感的故事
I'll never watch happy days the same way again.
我再也不那么看卡♥通♥<动员令>了
But you know, I miss live TV.
我怀念电视直播
It's like sex, you know?
就像性♥爱♥一样
It's almost better when everything goes horribly wrong.
山穷水尽时总会有柳暗花明
Well, you know, we do hire guest writers every now and then.
我们偶尔会请嘉宾编剧
I mean, I don't know if that's...
我是说 你有没有
Something you would ever be interested in.
有没有兴趣
That'd be great.
很好啊
God, I haven't been in that building in so long.
我很久没进过那幢大厦了
Does everyone still do blow in Joe Garagiola's office?
大伙还在Garagiola的办公室吸吗
Which one is blow again? Is that cocaine?
吸什么? 可♥卡♥因♥?
Hello? Where's the head page?
请我 管♥理♥员♥在哪?
You may enter.
准许进入
You're a machine.
你是机器人
No, I wish.
不 我倒是想
This is a prop from the classic NBC series supercomputer.
这是NBC超级经典计算机的主体部分
1975 to 1975.
1975年到1975年
Look, you obviously know who I am.
你应该知道我是谁
But what you don't know is that I accidentally damaged Kenneth Parcell's page jacket and.
但你不知道我不小心烧了 Kenneth Parcell的制♥服♥
Really?
真的?
Mr. Perfect, Mr. Jesus loves me Parcell finally messed up?
上帝的完美宠儿Parcell终于闯祸了?
Do you know how long I've been waiting to transfer that thumbhead to CNBC in Paramus, new jersey?
你可知我想把他弄去新泽西CNBC想了多久
But you can't transfer someone without a demerit.
但是没有失误就没办法调动
- But now. - Oh, boy.
- 可现在 - 老天
Here's what we're gonna do.
我们这么做
You've probably never seen breasts before.
你可能从未见过女人胸部
So I'm gonna lean over this desk, and you're gonna give me a new page jacket.
我向书桌靠拢 换你一件新制♥服♥
Please, I breast fed 'til I was 11.
拜托 我11岁还在吃母奶
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表