Coming up on the season finale of MILF ISLAND. Holy hot mamas!
接下来播出的是"小岛奶妈控" 的完结篇-- 超级奶妈!
But who will be the final mommy that you'd like to--
但谁将成为终极奶妈 你最想XXX
oh, you know.
你懂的啦
I came here to be number one!
我是来做人中凤的!
coming up next,here on nbc.
NBC随后播出
Are you guys gonna do any work today or--
你们这群家伙今天要干活还是...
zip it. Milf island is on.
闭嘴 在放"小岛奶妈控"呢
20 milfs, 50 eighth-grade boys, no rules.
20名奶妈 50名8年级生 无规则
And tonight,one winner.
今晚 决出冠军
Welcome to milf island.
欢迎收看"小岛奶妈控"
This show is the worst.
这节目烂的不能再烂了
Didn't one of thos milfs die during production?
不是有个奶妈在录制期间挂了吗?
She had too much champagne, and a monkey knocked her into some quicksand.
她香槟喝多了 一只猴子把她推到流沙里去了
It could happen anywhere.
这事搁哪儿都可能发生的
miss lemon,we might have a problem.
Lemon小姐 我们可能有麻烦了
I went through the paper looking for that article on speed dating
我在报纸上翻那篇闪电约会的文章
- that you asked about... - uh,buh duh jee jee je...
- 就是你问... - 嘘 嘘 嘘...
when I came across this.
我看到了这个
Who...
这是...
did... this?
谁...干的?
Who did what?
干什么了?
This is from today's page 6 gossip column.
今天的第六版的八卦专栏是
"Which tgs with tracy jordan staffer "
"哪个Tracy Jordan女生秀的员工
called corporate honcho jack donaghy "a class 'a' moron?
称上次Jack Donaghy为 A级智障
"Donaghy is up for the G.E.Chairmanship, "but one employee has misgivings,
Donaghy即将成为GE的主席 但他一名手下对此甚感忧虑
adding,'that guy can eat my poo.'"
说'那人烂得像坨屎'"
Who said this?
谁说的?
- not me. - Not me.
- 不是我 - 不是我
- It wasn't me. - I wasn't even working that day.
- 不是我说的 - 我那天不当班
Liz...
Liz...
mr. Donaghy would like to see you in his office immediately.
Donaghy先生让你马上去他办公室
Well,it better not be about that quote because I am not taking the bullet for this!
最好不是因为这事 我可不会替这事背黑锅
This is bad. Like,lose you job bad.
太糟了 跟丢了饭碗一样糟
Prepare for the craziest night of television of your life.
准备好度过你有史以来 最狂野的电视之夜吧
30 Rock Season02 Episode11
我为喜剧狂 第2季 第11集
Well,I'm going to get yelled at.
我会被他吼这事的
What's going on with you?
你怎么了?
The season finale of milf island.
"小岛奶妈控"的完结篇
and I'm gonna watch it alone in my office.
我要一个人窝在办公室里看
That's pretty grim,pete.
太可怕了 Pete
Ooh,a dangler!
噢 有袋要掉了!
Liz,I'm gonna get free food.
Liz 天上掉馅饼了!
It's soy joy.
是大豆水果营养棒呢
Who doesn't love soy joy?
谁不喜欢?
Somebody upstairs has changed their mind about old pete hornberger.
楼上有人改变 对我Pete Hornberger的看法了
I'm stuck!
我被卡住了!
Lemon...
Lemon...
remember this?
还记得这个吗?
Deborah and shauna squaring off at erection cove.
Deborah和Shauna 在"极限诱惑湾"一决雌雄
um,I don'T. I don't really watch this show.
呃 我不...不怎么看这个节目
that deborah's amazing.
Deborah太棒了
Have you heard her story?
听过她的事吗?
Before she was cast on milf island, she was just a struggling actress living in L.A.
她上"小岛奶妈控"之前 只是个洛杉矶默默无名的小演员
Wow,that's inspiring.
好一个立志故事
She has real star quality.
她很有明星潜质
You should meet with her.
你该见见她
Wait,is that why you called me up here?
等下 你就为这喊我来的?
Sir,I have sumner redstone calling to congratulate you.
先生 雷石东来电(维亚康姆董事会主席) 向您表示祝贺
I'll return.
我会打回去的
The calls have been pouring in all night.
电♥话♥整晚响个没完
Milf island's huge.
"小岛奶妈控"大获成功
I guess I should be out celebrating, but I'm waiting for a call from don geiss.
我觉得我该庆贺一下 不过我在等Don Geiss的电♥话♥
You think he'll call me "jackie-boy"?
你说他会喊我"Jackie小子"吗?
Then I'll be at erection cove.
那样的话我就爽到天上去了
Congratulations,jack.
恭喜你 Jack
You must be very proud.
你肯定感到非常自豪
When you meet with deborah, have her do her indian cab driver impression.
去见Deborah的时候 让她做印度出租车司机表情
She--she really pulls it off.
她...完美诠释了阿三
Now,why would I meet with her?
我为什么要去见她?
Because we're developing a spin-off, and I thought you could write it.
因为我们在准备续集 我想由你来写
Oh,,thanks!
不了 谢谢了!
I don't want anything to do with milf island.
我不想跟"小岛奶妈控"扯上关系
That show is kinda lowest common denominator.
那节目的受众水平有点低下
The critics said that same thing about shakespeare.
评论家也这么说莎士比亚
Yeah,but shakespeare never had a confessional shower sponsored by dove pro-age.
是啊 但莎士比亚可从没搞过 多芬抗衰老沐浴乳赞助的自白沐浴
So you have seen the show.
这么说你看过了
And why shouldn't you?
你干嘛不看呢?
It has sex,lies,puberty, betrayal,relay races.
有性 谎言 青春期 背叛 接力赛
Milf island reflects the drama of the human experience.
"小岛奶妈控"是人生历练的浓缩
And isn't that the essence of art?
那不正是艺术的精髓吗?
I don't think eating bugs to earn tampons...
吃虫子去赢卫生棉条可不...
episode nine. 22 million viewers.
第九集 2千2百万观众
Is art. Performance is an art.
...不是艺术 表演是艺术
Writing is an art. What we do is art.
写作是艺术 我们做的是艺术
Someone put too many farts in this engine!
有人往引擎里放了太多屁了!
It's about to explode!
要爆了!
Okay,fine. Don't meet with her.
那行 不用去见她了
I just saw the opportunity for you to make An obscene amount of money.
我只是看到你有发淫财的机会
Well,no thanks. I have integrity.
不 谢了 我很正直的
It's farting! It's farting!
放屁了!放屁了!
Myirt.
喵
Anyway,unless there's something else, I'm just gonna...
没啥事的话 我就...
actually,we do need to resolve the page six debacle.
事实上 我们得把"第六版" 上的事说说清楚
You know,if you google the phrase "class 'a' moron," my name pops up first now.
在Google里输入"A级智障" 排在第一的就是我的名字
So step aside, randy quaid.
Randy Quaid 靠边站吧
Jack,I'm sorry you saw that.
Jack 很抱歉让你看到了
It's not good timing for me,professionally.
说真的 来的真不是时候
I will find out who did it.
我会找出是谁干的
I'll beat it out of them.
我会让他们招供的
No,no,here's how we're gonna play this situation.
别 别 我们这么办
We're gonna turn up the heat on your people...
把气氛搞热...
and see who breaks first.
看是谁先受不了
Jonathan...
Jonathan...
could you round up those idiots--
你能把那群白♥痴♥给集中一下...
hey,buddies.
嘿 伙计们
he knows,doesn't he?
他知道了 是不?
Yeah,and he's not happy.
没错 他很不高兴
Does he think it's me?
他有觉得是我说的吗?
Did he--did he mention me?
他...有没有提到我?
No,I think you're safe because I think he forgot that you're a person.
不 我想你没事 因为我觉得 他不记得你这号♥人了
Yeah!
耶!
Come on,how long is this gonna take?
好啦 还要多久?
Our pizzas are downstairs,
我们的批萨在楼下
and the tribunal was just about to make one of the last four milfs hang up her bikini top.
裁判就要让最终四强里的一个奶妈 脱比基尼上装真空上阵了
Zalutha...
Zalutha...
you've kept it tight.
你继续捂紧胸口
Heidi...
Heidi...
we no longer want to hit that.
这里不再欢迎你了
Get off milf island!
离开奶妈岛!
Can I just get the pizzas and bring them up here?
我能去把批萨拿上来吗?
No,no,you have to stay here in case mr. Donaghy calls you in.
不 你们得待在这儿 以防万一Donaghy先生叫你们进去
Look,whoever did this needs to fess up now.
这事是谁做的赶紧招吧 现在
I can protect you.
我能罩着你们
I just need to know who it is.
我只想知道是谁说的
Fine,everybody but me close your eyes.
好吧 除我以外大家都闭上眼
Whoever did it, raise your hand.
谁干的 举起手来
Oh,really mature,guys!
你们可真行!
You are on your own.
求老天爷去吧
Miss lemon,can I have a word with you,please?
Lemon小姐 我能说一句吗?
Lutz,come here.
Lutz 过来
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表