Oh, Mr. Donaghy, you don't wanna go to my silly party.
Donaghy先生 你才不会喜欢我的傻傻派对
So that's the way you wanna play this?
你想来这一套?
Whip 'em out, measure 'em.
搞得好象奇货可居
Kenneth, as an executive vice president at general electric,
Kenneth 作为通用电器的高级主管
I'm ordering you to give me one of those pink cupcakes.
我命令你给我张粉色小纸片
Sir, I would love it if you came to my party.
我会很高兴你来我的派对的
Yeah.
对
You would.
你会的
Sweet.
太好了
Everyone's coming.
大家都会来
You're just in time, Lemon.
你来的正好 Lemon
Greenzo's segment on the today show is about to begin.
绿仔在今日秀的节目马上要开始了
Yeah, I didn't write anything for that guy.
那个啊 我什么都没帮他写
He has gone off the deep end.
他有点太过了
You gotta replace hi
你得把他换掉
don't mess with success, Lemon.
别看人家成功不顺眼 Lemon
Viewers love green Geiss loves greenzo.
观众喜欢绿仔 Geiss也喜欢绿仔
We're not changing anything.
我们什么也不会换的
Hey, kids, can you hold your breath?
孩子们 能憋气吗?
Good. Now do it forever.
很好 就给我一直憋下去
'Cause the air is gonna be poisoned unless we switch to green technology.
因为空气会被污染的 除非换上环保机器
Sold by our company.
我们公♥司♥制♥造♥的
I love this guy.
我喜欢这家伙
You know, greenzo, I read that television sets actually draw power
绿仔 我听说电视机即使关着
even when they're turned off.
也会耗电
Meredith just taught us a very important lesson, kids.
孩子们 Meredith刚给我们 上了很重要的一课
It's rude to interrupt people.
打断别人是不礼貌的
Can greenzo get real here for a second?
绿仔就不能被认真点对待吗?
Did you know that there are people out there with the power to heal mother gaia,
你知道 其实人们有力量来拯救 我们的地球妈妈
but they're paralyzed by greed?
但却会被贪婪所阻碍
I'm talking about big companies and their two-faced, fat cat executives.
我说的就是那些大公♥司♥的两面派肥主管
What is he doing?
他在干嘛?
Stay calm.
冷静点
Did you kids know that we could actually end global warming in five years,
孩子们 你们知道吗? 如果我们对富人多征2%的税
if we just raised taxes on the super-rich by just 2%?
我们能在五年内阻止全球变暖
Wow, is that true?
那是真的吗?
It doesn't matter if it's true.
管它真的假的
He works for that money.
他就为那些有钱人工作的
We've lost control of greenzo.
我们失去了对绿仔的控制
I knew we should have gone with Angie harmon.
我就知道我们该找安吉·哈蒙的
Kill trees?
砍树?
Hey, Liz.
嘿 Liz
Look, obviously what happened in your bed last night was a violation.
听着 我知道昨晚那事很不好
So much hair.
有好多毛
Sorry, she likes me natural.
抱歉 她喜欢自然点
Listen, I am glad that you're back with Paula.
我很高兴你和Paula复合了
But when are you moving out?
你什么时候搬走呢?
No, no, no, Liz. I can't move out.
不 不 不 Liz 我不能搬走
Look, Paula and I got married our sophomore year.
Paula和我大二就结婚了
She was pregnant 20 minutes into the first date.
第一次约会才20分钟她就怀上孕了
This is the first chance we've had to just... be a couple.
这是我们第一次 第一次是情侣
And our relationship has never been better.
我们之间的关系从没那么好过
We did it on your kitchen table.
我们在你厨房♥桌子上那个了
I shouldn't have told you that.
我真不该告诉你
Liz, please.
拜托了 Liz
Please let me be your roommate so I can date my wife.
让我做你的室友 好和我老婆约会
Oh, I can't believe I'm saying this.
天哪 不敢相信我会这么说
- Okay. - Yes!
- 好吧 - 太好了
Oh, Liz, you're the best.
Liz 你最棒
Oh, hey, could you come home early tonight?
对了 你今晚能早点回来吗?
Paula wants to get caught again.
Paula想再被捉到一次
Got it.
明白了
Hey, you catch me on today, Jack?
Jack 你今天看了我做节目吗?
Mary was totally digging me.
Mary老在找我的茬
Dude, have you hit that?
伙计 你听到了吗?
Jared, I'm a little concerned that we're losing our message here.
Jared 我有点担心我们会被误解
It's non-judgmental, business-friendly.
我们是无偏见 商业友好的
Oh, no, no, no, no. We're way past that, Jack.
不 不 不 我们远超过那个了
While you're out there destroying the earth, I'll be saving it.
你们在毁灭地球时 我可是在拯救她
And history will remember me.
历史会铭记我
When I die, they'll wanna put my face on money.
等我死后 他们会把我的脸印上钞票
If there were money in the future instead of just hugs.
如果未来还有钞票而不只是拥抱
Okay, you listen to me, redzo.
你给我听着 红仔
You either get on board, or you're gonna wake up on that
你要么按照台词念 要么给我去
island with Phil donahue and the electric car.
只有Phil Donahue和电动车的岛上待着
You understand me?
明白不?
I made you what you are.
是我造就的你
No, I've always been greenzo.
不 我一直是绿仔
You're crazy.
你疯了
And you're fired.
而且你被解雇了
Really?
真的吗?
Can you fire the wind, Jack?
你能解雇风吗? Jack
Can you fire a hurricane?
你能解雇飓风吗?
We're developing that technology!
我们正在开♥发♥那技术
Hey, Liz, you going to Kenneth's party?
Liz 你会去Kenneth的派对吗?
Is this party still on?
这个派对还会开?
Oh, it better be.
最好有得开
The Harlem globetrotters are gonna be there.
哈林环球旅行者会去的
The girl from heroes is gonna take a shower.
英雄里的姑娘会在那里洗澡
Now Jack is going to this party? This is nuts--
Jack也要去? 这太疯狂了
You said you were gonna shut it down.
你说你会把它取消掉的
I couldn't. This means too much to ken.
我做不到 这对Ken的意义太大了
And when everyone shows up and it sucks?
如果大家都去了但又没意思呢?
It's not going to.
不会的
This party's about to become a Tracy Jordan joint!
这可是Tracy Jordan参加的派对
And what does that entail?
那又怎么样?
Here we go!
开始吧
I've called this meeting to discuss what happened last night at Kenneth's party.
我召开会议要谈一下昨晚派对上的事
Kiss me.
快亲我 Grizz
We all went in with certain expectations.
我们都是带着期待去的
The evening took a nasty left turn.
结果却是梦魇
Now we must face certain facts in the cold light of day.
现在我们就必须阳光下 面对现实
Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.
你们都该为自己觉得丢脸
Mr.Lutz, you ate all my parakeet's medication.
Lutz先生 你吃光了鹦鹉饲料
And thanks to you, sonny Crockett has been having seizures all morning.
都因为你 阳光小花抽搐了一早上
Mr.Hornberger, I would thank you to come pick up your wife at some point.
Hornberger先生 如果你把 你太太接走的话 我将不胜感激
Mr.Jordan, I saw you steal my sink.
Jordan先生 我看到你偷了我的污水槽
Harlem globetrotter...
哈林环球旅行者
does that name mean nothing to you?
这名字难道对你们一点意义都没有吗?
And ms.Lemon.
还有Lemon小姐
I will have you know that before last night,
我想你知道 在昨晚前
I had never, ever seen Grizz or dotcom cry.
我从没见过Grizz或者Dotcom哭过
I'm sorry.
对不起
I want you all to think about what you did.
我希望你们好好想想你们做的事
Congratulations.
祝贺你们
You were all present at Kenneth parcell's last party ever.
你们都出席了Kenneth Parcell的最后派对
Mr.Donaghy, uh...
Donaghy先生
they are ready for you downstairs.
他们在楼下等你
I'm gonna, uh...
我要 嗯
need a moment.
等一下先
What is this for?
这是用来干嘛的?
The today show was expecting another green segment.
今日秀要我们再做一次环保主题
Don Geiss is expecting it.
Don Geiss等着呢
It's gonna happen.
就要开始了
But you fired Jared, so who's gonna...
可你炒了Jared 那谁来
oh, my god. That's Al Gore.
天哪 那是阿尔戈尔
Is he gonna be the new greenzo?
他是新绿仔?
Uh, not exactly.
不完全是
I may have gotten him here under false pretenses.
他可能误会了我请他来的原因
Hey, Jack, good to see you again.
Jack 很高兴又见到你了
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表