Mr. Geiss,I'm sorry it took so long.
Geiss先生 抱歉久等了
Mr. Geiss?
Geiss先生?
Oh,blurgh!
糟了!
So go ahead,donaghy. Rub it in my face.
来吧 Donaghy 踩着我上去吧
Normally I'd say, "I bet you'd like that," but today I won'T.
一般情况 我会说"我知道你犯贱了" 但今天 我不会
Devin, I'm the only other person who understands what you were willing to do for this job
Devin 我是唯一理解你为这职位付出多少的人
and how devastated you must be that you're not going to get it.
也知道你得不到会有多郁闷
It's like when christian won project runway even though rami was clearly the better draper.
这就像天桥骄子中 明显Rami更好 Christian却胜出了
Oh,god. I've got to call this wedding off.
上帝 我要去取消婚礼
Devin, I just want you to know...
Devin 我只想告诉你...
I hate-respect you.
我讨厌自己敬重你
And I you.
我也是
I think geiss is dead.
我想Geiss死了
We've got to call dr. Spaceman.
得赶紧找Spaceman医生
Duet becomes a trio.
两人变成3P
A trio becomes a quartet.
3P又成4P
And on and on. Do you have it?
不断增加 你记了吗?
You go too fast!
你说太快了!
I've given my whole life to porn and he does it in one day! One day!
我把毕生献给了色情业 他却一天就做到了!一天!
What's wrong with him,leo?
他怎么了 Leo?
Well,to the untrained eye, he'd appear to be what we in the medical community call "sleeping."
对外行人来说 他现在的状态 在我们医学界 称为"睡去了"
But he is,in fact, in a diabetic coma, which could've been avoided by what we call "eating."
事实是 他处于糖尿病昏迷 这本可以用"吃"来预防
Do whatever you can,leo. He has to wake up.
全力抢救 Leo 他必须醒来
Okay. This is the gross part.
好吧 恶心的来了
Ew,almost done. Almost done--
快好了 快好了...
Oh,damn it. That shot was just a placebo.
妈的 这一针只是安慰剂
I was hoping this was psychological.
我本希望它能有点心理作用
He may not be faking it for attention.
看来他不是装昏引人注意了
Jack,have you seen don?
Jack 你见到Don了吗?
Oh,boy, that doesn't look good.
天那 他看上去可不好
Don't panic,jorgenson. It's under control.
别紧张 Jorgenson 一切尽在掌握中
He just has to say one sentence.
他只需说一句话
Couldn't you just,you know, inject something right into his heart?
你就不能直接往他心脏注射点什么?
Oh,I'd love to, but we have no way of knowing where the heart is.
我倒想 但我们没法知道心脏在哪儿啊
See,every human is different.
每个人都不一样的
- Jack. - It's okay.
- Jack - 没什么事
Don isn't feeling well. He's in a diabetic coma.
Don不太舒服 处于糖尿病昏迷
- But possibly faking. - How did this happen?
- 也可能是装的 - 这怎么回事?
It was jorgenson's fault!
都是Jorgenson错!
Fair enough.
很公平啊
It's all right. I'm in charge now.
好了 现在我是主管了
You see,yesterday i met with don and he said I'm going to become his successor.
昨天 我遇到他 他说我将成为他的继承者
So I'm the ceo.
所以我就是CEO了
Jack,if this is a power grab, it's in very bad taste.
Jack 如果这是在窜权 伎俩也太低级了
No,no,he said it. He told me to keep it a secret.
不 真的 他说了 他让我保密的
No,it's true. I heard it secondhand from jack.
是真的 我听Jack告诉我的
banks! Banks knows. He can back me up.
Banks! Banks知道的 他能帮我澄清
Jack...
Jack...
jack,I don't know what you're talking about.
Jack 我不知道你在说什么
Oh,daddy! Daddy,no! Daddy!
噢 爸爸! 爸爸 不要啊! 爸爸!
Is it 4-1-1 or 9-1-1?
是4-1-1 还是9-1-1来着?
Uh,new york. Uh,diabetes repair, I guess.
纽约 糖尿病治疗 我猜
jack,I know you're mad at me.
Jack 我知道你生我的气
Lemon,I am not mad at you.
Lemon 我不怪你
Look,tgs is really where i belong.
我真的是属于tgs的
- I'm not cut out to be an executive. - Nonsense.
- 我不想离开去做什么高管 - 别胡说了
Granted,you almost killed don geiss.
要知道 几乎是你杀了Don Geiss
But let's not forget, button classic.
当然了 经典开关 你还是功不可没的
Right,button classic. I crushed that.
是啊 经典开关 是我提出的
So we both had a mixed day. That's business.
我们都经历了悲喜交加的一天 这就是生意场
Today the board is meeting and I am still their best candidate.
今天开董事会 我依然是最佳候选人
And after I state my case, I'm sure they will want to fulfill don geiss's pre-coma wish.
等我陈述完 他们一定会执行Don Geiss遗愿的
Oh,okay,great. Because I don't think i can return this
太好了 因为我想我可能回不去了
'cause I got business sick all over it when I got home.
回到家 我都还一直处于职场醉意中
Get out of here,banks.
滚出去 Banks
I have nothing to say to you before this meeting.
开会前 我跟你没什么好说的
Then I'll do the talking for the both of us.
那就由我一个人说
Whaddaya mean,banks?
你什么意思 Banks?
I'll tell you,jack. There is no meeting today.
我来告诉你 jack 今天根本就没有董事会
See,I convinced the board to have an emergency meeting last night.
我说服董事会昨晚召开了紧急会议
I tried to call you, but not on a phone, so you may not have heard me.
我试图找你 只是没打电♥话♥ 所以你可能不知道
Devin,what did you do?
Devin 你做了什么?
I did what's best for the company.
我做了对公♥司♥最好的决定
You see,I convinced them it was best to act quickly to quell any fears among investors.
我说服他们 最好尽快消除投资者的担心
And everyone agreed that, for the sake of continuity,
大家都同意 为了持续发展
the geiss family's steady hand should remain on the wheel.
Geiss的家族需要继续掌权
Of course,kathy's gonna need some guidance, but that's what her fiance for.
显然 Kathy需要一些指点 而这正式她需要未婚夫的时候
No,this can't happen.
不 这不可能
Oh,it's happening.
噢 是真的
Now get out of our office.
现在滚出我们的办公室
I didn't hear hand washing!
我没听到洗手声!
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表