are you makin' waffles?
你在做华夫饼?
No,quiet.
没有啊 嘘!
Somebody is,and the maple syrup smells delicious.
有人在做 那枫糖浆可真香
jack russell terrier?
杰克罗素梗?
- no,I can't get a dog. - you should.
- 我不能养狗 - 你应该养一个
A dog'll change your life.
狗能改变你的生活
Hey,I just wanted to make sure
嗨 我就是想确认下
you're practicing your rerun dance for the what's happening sketch.
你是否在排练"发生什么了"短剧中的舞蹈
I'm trying,liz lemon,but I can't concentrate.
我尽力了 Liz Lemon 但是无法集中精神
Somebody on my block is making waffles,and it's makin' me horny!
楼里有人在做华夫饼 让我觉得性♥饥♥渴♥
Wait,you smell maple syrup too?
等等 你也闻到枫糖浆了?
You live all the way in jersey.
可是你住在泽西
That's weird.
太诡异了
Hold on.
等下 我接个电♥话♥
Hello?
嗨
- Do you smell maple syrup? - Yes!
- 你闻到枫糖浆了没? - 对!
Don't panic,lemon. It's probably not a chemical attack.
别紧张 可能并不是生化袭击
What do you mean "probably"?
“可能”?
It's probably just a strange wind pattern coming off those factories in staten island,
大概是一阵怪风把 斯坦顿岛上工厂的气味吹来
where food flavors are made.
那里产食品香料
I don't think it's northrax.
总之这不是裸疽
What's northrax?
裸疽是啥?
It's a chemical agent we sold to the saudis in the 1980s.
80年代一种卖♥♥给沙特阿♥拉♥伯的化学毒剂
It smells exactly like maple syrup.
闻上去就非常像枫糖浆
But I don't think this is it.
但我觉得这不是它
Well,how do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because northrax kills you within ten seconds.
因为裸疽在十秒钟内就能干掉你
Okay,I'll talk to you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
30 Rock Season02 Episode06
我为喜剧狂 第2季 第6集
Make me look like this.
我想要这样的 (里根总统)
Right,like that's a stretch.
好吧 是拉直
Hey,jack,thanks for that call last night.
嗨 Jack 谢谢你昨晚上的电♥话♥
I get really nut burgers over this homeland security stuff.
我实在有点吃不消 这些恐怖袭击之类的事儿
Always check with me first,lemon.
这种事记得先跟我商量 Lemon
- I have nsa connections. - Good.
- 我在国♥家♥安♥全♥局有熟人 - 行
Didn't you just get a haircut two days ago?
你不是两天前刚理过发了吗?
I get my haircut every two days.
我每两天都理一次发
After all,your hair is your head suit.
发型就好比头上的衣服
I'm going to a party tonight honoring robert novak.
晚上我要参加个表彰Robert Novak的派对
It's being thrown by john mccain and john bauer.
是John McCain和Jack Bauer发起的
John McCain: 美国参议员 jack bauer: 反恐24小时中主角
Um,I don't think he's real.
可他是虚构的
Oh,I assure you,lemon,john mccain is very real.
我保证John McCain绝不是虚构的
I have to look perfect.
我得看上去体面一点
When it comes to hair,no one is more bitchy than conservative males.
而谈到头发 没人比那些保守派的老头们更刻薄了
Good lord,donaghy.
天哪 Donaghy
Did you comb your hair with a chicken bone?
你这头发是用鸡骨头梳过的吗?
They can be brutal.
他们非常伤人
Well,have fun.
那么 玩得开心吧
Don't get peer pressured into invading iran.
可别被同僚逼去攻打伊朗
Oh,uh,before you go,I'd like you to put this on.
对了 在你走之前 我希望你能把这穿上
Sheinhardt wig company? What's this?
Sheinhardt 假发公♥司♥? 搞什么?
A way to show support for our parent company,
声援一下赞助我们的母公♥司♥
which is having a little p.R.Hiccup right now.
他们现在有点公♥关♥小麻烦
NOT POISONING RIVERS SINCE 1997
1997起不曾再污染河流
All right. Thanks.
好吧 谢了
Picked up your tuxedo from the cleaners,mr.Donaghy.
Donaghy先生 按照你的吩咐
Just like you asked.
晚礼服已经从干洗店取回来了
Thank you,kenneth.
多谢了 Kenneth
Let me just take this plastic off.
来 让我把外套撕掉
'Cause I saw on martha stewart how we're all doing everything wrong.
Martha Stewart总说我们做法不正确 (Martha:美国家政女王)
Where are the pants?
裤子哪儿去了?
Sweet peaches! What have I done?
哦 老天 我都干了些什么
Somewhere along the way,they must have slipped out the bottom.
一定是在来的路上从下面漏出去了
It's all right,kenneth. These things happen.
没关系 Kenneth 这种事情是难免的
Uncle butch was right.
Butch叔叔说的是对的
I'm just a stupid country bumpkin with great skin and soft hands.
我就是个白♥痴♥乡巴佬 只是皮肤好 手又滑罢了
I'll just have jonathan bring over another pair.
我会让Jonathan再带一套新的来
No,sir. This is my mistake.
不 这是我的失误
I will replace your pants.
我会赔你条新裤子的
They cost $2,500.
这一套要卖♥♥2500美元
I will find your pants!
我会找到你那条裤子的
All right! My prescription shampoo!
太棒了 我的药用洗发水寄到了
who is it?
谁啊?
Hi,I have your mail. I live across the hall.
嗨 我是你邻居 这里有个你的包裹
H-hi,I didn't even realize anyone had moved in over here.
嗨 我都没注意到有人搬进来了
Welcome.
欢迎你
I'M...liz. What's your name?
我是Liz 你叫什么
Raheem.
Raheem(中东人名)
Raheem. That's-- that's my mother's name.
Raheem 我妈妈也叫这名字
No,it-- no,I'm just kidding.
不不 没有 我开玩笑的
- Give me my package,please. - okay.
- 快把包裹给我 - 好吧
Well,it was nice to meet...
很高兴见到...
coming up next,candace van der shark,a lifetime intimate portrait.
Have you met the guy across the hall?
你见过对面那个家伙了吗?
Raheem? Yeah,he's a good egg.
Raheem?他人挺好的
He's weird. He wouldn't shake my hand.
真是个怪人 他甚至都不跟我握握手
And I think it's because i'm a woman.
我猜因为我是女人
And get this--he's got maps all over his walls.
你知道吗?他家墙上贴满了地图
- Maps. - Maps?
- 地图 - 地图?
You mean like that one?
就像那幅吗?
That's different,that's-- that's an antique.
不一样 这个是古董
And I'm a white lady.
还有 因为我是个白人
What are you saying there,liz?
Liz 你在说些什么呢?
Pete,you know me.
Pete 你了解我的
I never make assumptions about race.
我对其他种族绝无偏见
Remember,I asked that black guy if he had seen sideways?
记得那次 我问那黑人他是否看见人行横道
But this guy...
但是这家伙
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
You're being paranoid. Raheem is a really nice guy.
你患妄想症了 Raheem他人挺不错的
And he's always helping.
而且很乐于助人
He rewired the toaster oven,and...
他帮咱们修好了烤面包机
he showed me a back way to the airport.
他还告诉我走机场的近路
Listen to yourself,pete.
pete 听听你在说些什么
I don't want to sound racist,but that pita pocket might be a terrorist.
我不想被当成种族主义者 但那个中东人可能是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
That sound racist?
听上去很种族歧视?
this rich chestnut color is natural?
你这鲜艳的栗色是天生的?
Excuse me.
抱歉
Whiskey,straight up.
威士忌 满杯
I'll have a white rum with diet ginger ale and a splash of lime.
给我来杯朗姆酒 兑点干姜啤酒和莱檬
Wow,I never would have pegged you for a university of tennessee sorority girl.
拜托 你怎么跟学生会小姑娘似的
Well,you've got to pace yourself with these things.
人嘛 总得学会点这些东西
- We go all night. - That's good advice.
- 赏脸跳一曲吗 - 好主意
Unfortunately,I promised bill frist the next slow dance.
可惜我答应Bill Frist下个慢板舞了
- I'm C.C. - Jack.
- 我是C.C. - Jack
Nice haircut.
发型不错
Sir,here's your nancy drew.
先生 这是您点的"柔女"
For men,it's called a hardy boy.
对男人来说 这叫"硬汉"
Hey,kk,how's it hangin'?
嘿 KK 最近如何?
Very low,sir. Very low.
别提了 非常糟
I lost something real important.
我丢了件很重要的东西
You know what I do when I lose something?
你知道我丢东西后怎么办吗?
I yell real loud until I find it.
扯着嗓子吼 一直到我找着它
- So what is it that you lost? - Pants.
- 你丢啥了? - 裤子
Pants!Pants!Pants!Pants!Pants!Pants!
裤子!裤子!裤子!裤子!裤子!
How 'bout the sean johns?
这件Sean Johns行吗?
Were you chafing again,tray?
皮炎又犯了吗 Tray?
I don't think that's gonna help me find mr.Donaghy's pants.
我觉得这样可没法帮我 找回Donaghy先生的那条裤子
Well,did you retrace your steps?
你检查过路过的地方吗?
Or go back to the drycleaners?
干洗店呢?
Yes,obvious twins.
当然了 很显然双胞胎
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表