你这小可人儿!
- Nice to meet you,sir. - Yeah.
- 很高兴见到你 先生 - 嗯啊
Would you wrap these up and send them to the ritz-carlton,please?
麻烦你把这些包起来 然后送到里兹卡尔顿酒店
Oh,my goodness!
老天!
Look at this!
看看这玩意! (谁放屁了?)
They built all of this because of your words you wrote.
他们全都是根据你写的才做出来的
Thank you,thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey,liz,guess who's going skiing with me?
Liz 猜猜谁跟我一起去滑雪?
Chris stanek,your boyfriend!
Chris Stanek--你男友!
Aw,what? Shut up!
啊? 不会吧!
I don't like him! Boys are gross!
我才不喜欢他呢! 男生们都很恶心的!
Did you hear that chris stanek got divorced?
你知道Chris Stanek离婚了吗?
When? Is he dating again?
啥时候的事? 他又开始约会了吗?
lemon,could I have a word with you for a moment?
Lemon 我能跟你说句话吗?
Oh,excuse me.
噢 失陪
- Is,uh,everything okay? - Yeah,why?
- 一切都还好吧? - 当然 怎么了?
Your family is strange.
你家人怪怪的
Oh,mitch? No,he was in a skiing accident,and he thinks it's 1985.
你说Mitch? 他有次滑雪出事了 还以为这是1985年呢
No,I get it. I'm talking about your parents.
不是的 我知道那事 我是说你♥爸♥妈
What did your mother mean when she said that you were a beautiful genius?
你妈称你为美丽的天才时 是怎么回事?
Was she taunting you?
她是在讽刺你吗?
No,they're just super supportive. They've always been like that.
没有啊 他们只是非常支持我 一直都这样的
Even I when I sued the lower white haven school district to let girls play football.
哪怕是那次我起诉学校 让女生玩橄榄球 他们也这样的
Hut!
Feminism!
女性万岁!
What?
怎么了?
We didn't make the playoffs that year,but I think we led the league in bravery.
我们虽然没能进季后赛 但我觉得我们队都很勇猛
My god,I've never seen such relentless blind encouragement.
老天啊 我从没见过 这么坚持而且盲目的鼓励
No wonder you're a sexually frightened know-it-all.
难怪你是个性恐惧的百科全书
hey,dad,take my picture,look.
嘿 老爸 给我来张照片
I'm the lady from flashdance.
我是"Flashdance"里的女星 (1983年产电影)
that's a good flashdance,honey.
这pose不错噢 亲爱的
Good flashdance.
漂亮
The holidays without drinking is rough.
没有酒精的节日真难熬
Turns out football is boring.
连橄榄球都变无聊了
My wife's sister ain't as cute as I thought she was.
我小姨子也没想象的那么漂亮了
And I cannot play the guitar.
最重要的是 我连吉他都不会弹了
Mr. Jordan,I know how difficult this is.
Jordan先生 我知道这很困难
I was pretty addicted to coke back in my wall street days.
以前在华尔街时 我是瘾君子
(coke是可乐 也有可♥卡♥因♥的意思)
But you can get through this.
但是你会坚持下来的
The first night is the hardest.
第一天晚上总是最艰难的
But tonight is ludachristmas.
但今晚是嘻哈圣诞
No,tonight you and i are gonna have some real christmas fun.
不 今晚咱们要过个正宗的圣诞节
We can play party games.
我们可以玩聚会游戏
Like murder!
比如杀人游戏!
First,everybody takes a slip of paper out of a hat.
首先 大家都从帽子里抽一张牌
And one person's slip says "murderer."
有张牌上面写了"杀手"
And another person's slip says "inspector."
另一张牌上面写了"法官"
Then everyone puts their head down.
然后大家都低下头
Except the murderer.
除了杀手
He's the inspector.
他就是法官
No,that's not right.
不不 不对
K,thanks for trying to help.
好了 谢谢你帮我
But I'm gonna go home,do some thinking,
我要回家了 然后冥思一会儿
and tell my wife's sister to disregard all my emails.
然后斩断与小姨子的情丝
That hotel was a disaster,jack.
Jack 这宾馆太恐怖了
The tv had over 100 channels,for god sakes.
电视上居然有100多个台 老天啊
I'm only gonna be here for three days.
我只不过在这待个两三天
Fine,mother. You can stay with me.
好吧 老妈 你可以来跟我住
No,I will not let you do that. Are you sure?
不 我不会让你那样做的 你说真的么?
Yes,mother,I'm quite sure.
对 我说真的
All right,then,that's settled.
那好吧 就这么定了
Jack,do you have a bathroom that I can get to in a hurry?
Jack 这有洗手间吗? 我急
Yes,right in here,mother.
有的 就在这儿
Well,that is close,isn't it?
噢 还真挺近的嘛
I'll be right out.
我马上就好
She should've been there.
她本来该呆在那儿的
Knock knock!
有人在吗!
It's just the lemons.
Lemon家来了
We've come to drop off a little good-bye present.
我们是过来给你稍些礼物的
Oh,thank you!
噢 太谢谢了
Oh,my goodness!
天啊
What a beautiful office.
这办公室真气派
Oh,your mother must be so proud of you.
你母亲一定很为你自豪
wow,look at this carpet.
哇 瞧瞧这地毯
I feel like we should take off our shoes.
我觉得我们得把鞋脱了才行
Should we take off our shoes?
我们要脱鞋吗?
No,please sit down and make yourselves comfortable.
没关系的 请坐吧
Well,we don't want to bother you.
我们不想耽误你时间
We know you must have big plans.
我们知道你肯定有安排了
Well,I was going to drive up to vermont and visit my girlfriend C.C.
我本来是要去佛蒙特看我女友CC的
- Oh,I love that name. - C.C.
- 噢 我喜欢这名字 - C.C.
Ooh,I'll bet any girlfriend of yours is a real winner.
我打赌 不管谁做你女友 她都赚大了
Well,she is a congresswoman.
她是个众议员
Oh,my goodness!
天呐
And she does have her own lifetime movie.
而且她也有自己的女性台电影
- Lifetime! - Wowsers!
- 女性电视台! - 真棒!
Why don't we cut the charade and you two tell me what exactly it is you want from me.
你们还是开门见山地说下 来我这是想干嘛吧
now,alfonso,let's find where you should put the keyboard.
Alfonso 我们来看看你该把键盘放哪吧
Open,open hommina,hommina,hommina open pit barbecue sauce
露天烧烤酱
yes,this is the sweet spot.
没错 在这里唱效果好
Oh,and no chitchat between songs this year.
噢 对了 今年歌♥曲之间不做串场主持了
People don't watch letterman for paul shaffer.
人们不是为了幕后人物才看名人的
Excuse me,ma'am,do you know where the bathroom is?
打扰了 小姐 请问洗手间在哪呢?
Hi there,mitch.
嗨 Mitch
It's jenna. Maroney.
我是Jenna Maroney
We know each other.
我们见过的
Are you,like,a friend of my mom's or something?
你是我妈妈的朋友吗?
I mean,I'll tell her you said hi.
我是说 我会帮你向她问好的
What's up? Do you like wham?
嗨 你好 你喜欢威猛乐队吗?
'Cause I'm kind of like the george michael of my school.
因为我就好像是学校里的主唱
- Oh,you're mitch. - Yeah.
- 噢 你就是Mitch - 对
Coming to the party tonight?
今晚来派对吗?
Oh,I wish.
我倒想了
I gotta rest up for my big ski trip tomorrow.
可我要好好休息 准备明天的滑雪之旅
You know,maybe you and i could do something together next week.
也许咱们下周可以一起玩玩
Definitely.
当然了
My parents are away next week. You should come over. I'll be in the hot tub.
我爸妈下周就出门了 你应该过来 我会在浴缸等你的
What? Oh my god!
什么? 老天啊
that's a filthy christmas miracle.
真是个下流的圣诞节奇迹啊
There you guys are. I'm sorry they just barged in like that.
你们在这呢 真抱歉他们就那么闯进来了
On,not at all.
噢 没关系的
They were just dropping off this christmas present.
他们是来送圣诞礼物的
Oh,and look at this.
噢 看看
It got cheese and butter and caramel. All my favorites.
里面有芝士 黄油和焦糖 全都是我的最爱
How did you know?
你们怎么知道的?
Well,we will let you go.
好了 你先忙你的吧
We've got a lot of window shopping to do.
我们还得去逛街呢
Jack,why don't you come with us?
Jack 你干吗不一起来?
Come on,you can talk to mitch about president reagan.
来吧 你能跟Mitch谈谈里根总统
Oh,in his mind reagan is still president.
他以为里根还是总统
You lucky bastard.
你个幸运的混♥蛋♥
What?
什么
I would love to go with you.
我很乐意跟你们一道
Good,good,good!
很好 很好 很好!
jack?
Jack?
Hey,dude,I thought you left.
嘿 哥们儿 我以为你走了呢
Yeah,I mean,what are you guys doing? Going to ludachristmas?
是啊 我说 你们干吗呢? 去嘻哈圣诞派对?
Yep,we heard you can't drink.
没错 听说你不能喝酒
You still coming?
你还要来吗?
No,no,I can't go because of the ankle bracelet.
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表