Boy, if I could just talk to him once. Just once.
哪怕我和他说过一句话 一句话也好
Tracy, we're gonna do this together. You've got to get into therapy.
Tracy 让我来帮你吧 你需要治疗
I don't need therapy. I'm just mentally ill.
我不要治疗 我只是有点心理问题
Tracy, what if I told you that the one thing you cannot do is therapy?
Tracy 如果我告诉你唯一 不能做的事就是接受治疗?
You're not my dad! We're doing therapy!
你又不是我爸 我们要做治疗
All right, thank you. Good. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Kenneth, I may have made a mistake.
Kenneth 我想我可能犯了个小错
-I was talking to Donnie. -Donnie?
- 我刚和Donnie说话 - Donnie?
Head page Donnie Lawson, the king of sting?
管♥理♥员♥Donnoe Lawson? 罪恶之王?
What did you do?
你干了什么?
I was just trying to make things right.
我只想做点好事
Nice jacket, Parcell. I hope that it and you will be very unhappy at CNBC for the next year.
漂亮衣服啊 Parcell 希望这件衣服 和你在CNBC明年过的非常不高兴
Of course, there is one other choice.
当然 还有另一个选择
A page. Off.
"撕页"比赛
A page. Off?
"撕页"比赛?
It's a savage contest. Mixing physical stamina with NBC trivia.
野蛮较量 结合了肉搏与NBC知识问答
What's a page. Off?
什么是"撕页"比赛? 你的朋友真是无知啊
You wanna page. Off?
你想要"撕页"比赛? 来啊 怪胎 输的人滚蛋
I don't know what kind of corporate mind games he's playing.
我是不知道他在耍什么集体心理战
But if jack thinks I'm crawling back there.
如果Jack以为我会去求他
Oh, screw him. But now that you're free, we can work on something together!
去他的 现在你自♥由♥了 我们可以一起干点什么了
Yeah, we can start our own network called bitch TV!
是啊 我们能创建自己的广播 就叫贱♥人♥电视
Or the second idea that we think of.
或者另一个主意我们要想的
Look, when we get back to my place, we start banging out some ideas.
听着 等回到我家 我们一起想些好主意
Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
欢迎来到你余下生命的第一天
What neighborhood is this?
这是什么社区啊
Oh, they call it little chechnya. So gritty and real.
他们叫这里小车♥臣♥ 勇敢且真实
More murders per capita than Detroit.
人均谋杀率比底特律还高
Try not to write when you're living here.
住这里不愁没灵感写作
Is that guy carrying a gun?
那家伙带着枪?
Yeah, but don't worry. He's not a cop.
别担心 他不是警♥察♥
Hey, Tracy, this is Susanne hawker, the NBC therapist.
Tracy 这是Susanne Hawke NBC心理医生
Who's crazier, me or Anne curry?
我和Anne Curry比 谁更疯?
Hello, Tracy. Jack informed me of the talk you had earlier.
Tracy你好 Jack已经告诉我你的情况了
And if you don't mind, I'd like to hop right in and start with some role play.
如果你不介意 我想从角色扮演开始
Like my wife and I do? Cool.
像我老婆和我做的那样? 酷
Donaghy, you play the matador.
你扮演女仆 要尖叫 Donaghy 你来扮演斗牛士
Uh, no, Tracy. What I want you to do is talk to that empty chair as if your father were sitting there, okay?
不是 Tracy 我想让你 假设你♥爸♥坐在那 对着他讲话
Man, this is stupid!
这太蠢了
Come on, Tracy. We're here to help you.
Tracy 别这样 我们是来帮你的
Uh, Tracy, maybe it will help if jack sits in the chair and pretends to be your father.
Tracy 让Jack坐那里假装你♥爸♥ 行吗
I wanna talk to you, son.
儿子 我想和你谈谈
You sound nothing like my dad.
你听上去一点也不像我老爸
Well, where is he from?
好吧 他是哪里人?
All I know is he's from funky north Philly.
我只知道他从恶臭的费城北部来
He worked in a Campbell's soup factory. And he had a droopy lip due to an unattended root canal.
他在肥皂工厂工作 嘴唇有点下垂 因为什么根末神经受伤之类
I think I can do this. Okay, go.
我想能行 来吧
I'm mad at you, dad.
老爸 我很生你的气
Hey, dummy! I'm mad at you too.
蠢货 我也生你的气 你为什么非要那么干
-Uh, that's not exactly what I had in. -'Cause you left me, dad!
- 这并不是我想要的 - 因为你抛弃了我 老爸
I was young and confused and your moms didn't want me around no more.
我那时还年轻 又糊涂 你妈也不想让我继续呆着
Now, pass me them damn collard greens!
把那要死的芥兰菜递给我
Is this true, mom?
妈妈 是这样吗?
He gambled away my welfare check.
他把我的救济金全赌输了
Woman, I got a mind to smack you upside the head.
臭娘们 我现在真想扇死你
-Uh, this is not helpful. -Be me now.
- 这样没用 - 现在扮演我
I only act out because I want your love! Dyn-o-mite!
我这样做只想你爱我 恐龙蛋游戏
I think we're just doing good times now.
我想现在进展的很顺利
Now do the white dude that my moms left my dad for.
现在演那个让我妈离开爸的白人
Uh, now, see here, Tracy. It's impolite to slurp one's soup.
Tracy 喝汤出声是很不礼貌的
Whoa, no need to resort to ugly stereotypes.
没必要给我讲大道理
You always gonna be my son.
你永远是我的儿子
Tracy, just because I stopped loving your dad, doesn't mean we stopped loving you.
Tracy 我不爱你♥爸♥ 但并不代表我们不爱你
Stop puttin' words in my mouth, woman!
臭娘们 别抢我台词
Oye, papi, kayate! People are sleeping!
小点声 睡觉呢
Mind your own damn business, Mrs. Rodriguez!
Rodriguez夫人 管好你自个的事情吧
All right, this is ridiculous.
够了 这太荒谬了
Lady, just because I'm an ignorant black man.
女士 你是给了我这个文盲黑鬼点钱
And you paid me a nickel to bust up your chifforobe, doesn't give you the right to call me ridiculous just 'cause I'm proud of my son.
来修你的衣柜 不代表你有权力 评价我为我儿子骄傲这话
They got me.
他们杀了我
The honkeys shot me.
白鬼子杀了我
No, dad!
不 老爸
Don't die! I love you, dad!
别死啊 我爱你 老爸
I don't wanna dog fight no more!
我不要斗狗
Tracy, that's it! That's it!
Tracy 这就对了 就是这样
Thank you for showing me there really is love in my family after all.
谢谢你的帮助 看来我还是爱家人的
And I need to stay the hell away from them.
我得离他们远点了
Donaghy, you're the only family I need, Jackie D.
Donaghy 你是我唯一需要的家人 JackieD
You got that right, tray.
Tracy 你这样想就对了
You know, it's too bad you didn't know Howard Cosell when you were growing up. 'Cause I had that one in my pocket the whole time.
你小时候不知道解说员考塞尔真是可惜 我口袋里一直装着他的书
There we are.
我们到了
Oh, crapballs! What was that?
老天 那是什么?
Okay, let's find a pen and start that screenplay.
好了 找支笔 开始写剧本吧
This movie is gonna knock them on their asses.
这部电影绝对让他们大吃一惊
Right. What's it about?
主题是什么?
Women in their 50s go on spring break and get laid by a bunch of grateful 18 year olds.
五旬老女人度春假 和一群18岁毕业小伙搞上了
Oh, god.
上帝啊
Yeah, exactly.
是的 就是这样
I predict opening weekend, a million dollars.
我估计首映会有百万票房♥
Have you been drinking wine all day?
你一天都在喝酒?
Oh, it's heart healthy.
对心脏有好处啊
-All day? -Oh, come on, Liz. It's the '90s!
- 整天喝? - 拜托 Liz 现在是90年代了
Did an F train just go by your window?
刚刚是不是有辆火车经过窗户?
I know that look. Don't even think about jumping for that train.
我知道 别想跳到那车上去
You know, I think I should go home before it gets dark.
我想天黑前我得回家了
You can't abandon me, Liz. You are me.
你不能抛弃我 Liz 你就是我
No, I'm not you.
不 我不是你
Really? You pick up guys that are smart and funny.
真的? 你喜欢聪明 风趣的男人 他们却会为了不如你的女人抛弃你
You're never gonna get married, Liz. You're married to your job.
Liz 你永远不会结婚的 你已经嫁给了工作
Oh, my god. I lost my job.
老天啊 我丢了工作
You're just like me.
你和我一模一样
You get up in the morning and smoke weed.
你早上醒来 抽着大♥麻♥
-No, I don't. -You obsess about the Jamaican man across the hall.
- 没有 - 那些路过大厅的牙买♥♥加人让你着迷
Oh, my god. I lost my job.
老天 我丢了我的工作
You wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for me. I broke barriers for you.
要不是我 你根本没有工作 我为你打破了壁垒
I really have to go.
我真的得走了
I sat around while my junk went bad. All for you.
我坐在垃圾里面 都是为了你
I didn't have any kids. You're my kid!
我没有孩子 你就是我的孩子
-You're my kid that never calls! -Yikes.
- 你是从来回电♥话♥给我的孩子 - 天哪
Help me, Liz lemon! You're my only hope!
帮帮我 Liz Lemon 你是我唯一的希望
Okay, which NBC series spun off, among others, cosby, Miami vice, cheers, and highway to heaven?
哪部剧是NBC衍生剧? 考斯比 迈阿密风云 欢乐酒店 天堂之路
-Supercomputer! -Oh, you're gonna do great!
- 超级电脑 - 你绝对没问题
Ready!
预备
Page. Off, page. Off
撕页 撕页
Come on, Kenneth! You can do it!
Kenneth 加油 你一定行的
Hey! What the hell is going on down here?
你们都在这搞什么鬼
The phones are ringing off the hook, there's no one seating the Conan audience!
电♥话♥都快响爆了 柯南秀的现场观众也没人安排
Get to back to work, you morons!
赶快回去干活 蠢货
Pete, wait. You don't understand.
Pete 等一下 你不明白
I ruined kenneth's jacket and he needs to get a new one, but can't have any demerits, so we have to have a page.off.
我毁了Kenneth的制♥服♥ 要新的 又不能留污点记录 只好比赛决定
What, are you kidding me? This is a billion dollar company!
开什么玩笑?这是间亿万公♥司♥
Demerits?
污点纪录?
Donnie, give Kenneth a damn jacket!
Donnie 给Kenneth件该死的外套
This isn't over between us, moroney. You're in it now.
这件事没完 Moroney 你等着吧
It's finally over, ms.Moroney.
终于结束了 Moroney小姐
Yes. And it's hard to even remember how it all began.
是啊 我都不记得这一切是因何而起了
You burnt my jacket.
是因为你烧了我的制♥服♥
All right, I need my job back.
我要我的工作
But this is not crawling, this is proud begging, like those kids that dance on the subway.
这不是乞讨 这是有骨气的请求 就像地铁站里面的舞者
Of course you can have your job back, lemon.
Lemon 你当然要回工作
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表