Maybe it's a talk show.
也许能上个脱口秀什么的
No,jack,I'm not working on it.
不 Jack 我不要干这破事儿
Jonathan,turn up the heat a little more and send in kenneth.
Jonathan 把温度再调高一些 然后把Kenneth给我叫进来
Kenneth?
Kenneth?
We're gonna get to the bottom of this.
我们要把这事弄明白了
He won't know anything.
他什么也不知道的
Kenneth...
Kenneth...
you're the eyes and ears of tgs.
你就像是TGS的眼睛和耳朵
So liz and I were hoping you could help us to track down the person
Liz和我希望你能帮助我们找到这个人
who's been saying these hurtful things about me in the paper.
就是在报纸上伤我的那位
Well,sir,I'm sure that whoever did this regrets her...
老板 我相信不管是谁干的 这位女士...
or his mistake, and will do the right thing.
或者男士都相当后悔 而且会做出正确的决定的
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此了
Do you have any guesses?
你觉得是谁呢?
Kenneth,I need an answer.
Kenneth 快回答我
The stress of this is making me awful sleepy.
这压力太大了让我觉得有点困
sir, there's a call on two i think you're gonna want to take.
老板 二号♥线有个您想要的电♥话♥
Mr. Geiss,I-- oh,hello, vice president cheney.
Geiss先生 我-- 噢 你好 副总统切尼先生
I'm gonna kill you.
我回头再收拾你
Yes,I hope deborah wins as well.
是啊 我也希望Deborah能赢
No,they're not real, unfortunately.
不 那胸是隆的 真可惜
Get out of here!
快出去!
I can't believe you didn't tell him!
我不敢相信你居然没告诉他
You listen to me, li'l abner.
你给我听好了
Keep your fried baloney hole shut!
老老实实地把你这张大嘴堵严实了
I am not going down for this!
我绝不会让这事拖累我的!
I'll tell him you did it.
我去告诉他是你干的
Who do you think he's gonna believe?
你觉得他会相信谁呢?
I'm important around here.
我可比你重要多了
Miss lemon,your eyes look like my uncle's after he would drink from the air-conditioner.
Lemon女士 您的眼睛就跟 我叔叔刚喝过氟利昂那样
I thought we were friends.
我还以为咱们是朋友呢
I didn't come here to make friends.
我可不是来这交朋友的
I came here to be number one!
我来这就是为了称霸的!
liz lemon!
Liz Lemon!
I can't believe they put what you said in the paper.
他们竟然把你的话放到报纸上去了
Shh--how do you know about that?
嘘--你怎么知道的?
this is a cathy cartoon!
这是漫画版!
Yeah,that cartoon copied exactly what you said the other Y.
没错 这漫画剽窃了那天你的原话
Chocolate,chocolate, chocolate! Aack!
巧克力 巧克力 巧克力! Aack!
If you decide to sue them, I know a good lawyer!
如果你要起诉他们的话 我知道个很棒的律师
Took me to the cleers last year.
去年带我去了克里厄
the truth will come out.
真♥相♥会水落石出的
Like my cousin steven after he went to music college, it will come out.
就像我表弟Steven去音乐学院一样 会真♥相♥大白的
stay tuned for one final, shocking twist.
敬请关注最终回合
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Brought to you buy soy joy.
由Soy Joy独家赞助
Fortified with optimism.
乐天派加强型
Jack,it's almost 11:00.
Jack 已经11点了
Why don't you let thos guys go home, and we'll all sleep on it?
干嘛不把他们放了 我们也能睡个好觉
They called me stammerhead shark,lemon.
他们管我叫口吃大王 Lemon
What?
什么?
The kids at school. They called me names.
学校里的同学 他们给我取外号♥
Mrs. Stutterworth, stutterfingers...
口吃夫人 结巴夫人...
stuttermilk pancakes.
口吃奶煎饼
The butter thing opened up a lot of doors for them.
那些食物名给了他们不少启示
You know,I wore corrective shoes as a kid.
你知道吗 我小时候穿过矫正鞋
Really?
真的嘛?
When I was born, I had a malformed extra baby foot
我出生时 有只巨大而且奇丑的脚
extending from my actual foot.
跟另外那只正常的相形见绌
They think maybe i ate my twin.
他们觉得我把我的双胞胎妹妹给吃了
But after the surgery to remove it, I walked pigeon-toed.
做完手术后 我走路又有点内八字
So all through grade school, I had to wear corrective foot gear
所以整个小学我都是穿矫正鞋度过的
that attached to a headgear.
和帽子是连着的
Gilly chewed through his headgear.
Gilly还吃过他自己的帽子呢
My point is,I survived.
我想说的是 我熬过来了
It made me a better person.
这让我成为一个更好的人
And he same is true of you.
同样对你而言
All this,all your success is because of that certificate.
所有你的成就都是因为那段经历
It made you who you are.
正是那经历才塑造了今天的你
And that is not a bad thing.
而这并不是什么坏事
Thank you,lemon.
多谢了 Lemon
Look. The final council is starting.
快看 总决赛开始了
Deborah has the bearing of a queen.
Deborah太有女王样了
- Maybe you did it! - Why would I do it?
- 搞不好是你干的! - 怎么可能是我?
- That is so stupid. - You know people at page six!
- 真白♥痴♥ - 你认识那一版的编辑
I hate all of you!
我恨死你们了!
Order! Order,I say!
肃静! 我说 肃静!
We must not be rash.
我们不要太鲁莽了
We must divorce ourselves from our prejudices, and appeal to our higher reasoning.
我们不要被偏见所蒙蔽 我们要理智一点
This is the speaking banana.
这是发言香蕉
Everyone will get a chance to speak,and only then will we make our decision.
每个人都有发言的机会 然后我们再做出判断
Josh,my friend, you are first.
Josh 我的朋友 你先来
Look,I would never do this because I'm loyal to the show.
我决不可能做出这事儿来 因为我是很忠诚的
That dude did it!
就是这家伙干的了!
I knew it was you!
我就说是你来着!
Look at his light eyes. They're freaky like a wolf!
看他那双眼睛 心虚的要死!
Keep it down!
小点声!
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走?
I love it up here. It's hot,it's loud, there's no pizza.
我喜欢这儿 又热又喧哗 而且没有匹萨
It's like miami.
就跟迈阿密一样
Maybe liz did it.
也许是Liz干的
Are you kidding me?
你在开什么玩笑?
After all the times i have defended you guys and covered up for you, How dare you accuse me!
这么久以来每次都是我帮你们开脱 你怎么能这么说我!
you say you're sorry right now.
你快跟我道歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
Please don't cry, it's making me feel weird.
别哭好吗 让我觉得怪怪的
I can't take this anymore.
我再也憋不住了
I'm going to put an end to it.
我要来个痛快的
but--but--but--but--but--
等等等等-
mr. Donaghy,it was me.
Donaghy先生 是我♥干♥的
I said those bad things about you in the newspaper,sir.
报纸上的事儿是我捅出去的 老板
Kenneth,you?
是你 Kenneth?
I couldn't lie anymore,sir.
我不能再这么扯下去了
Because everyone knows the weight of a lie makes your soul so heavy
所有人都知道 说谎会让你的灵魂变重
that you can't rise up to heaven.
然后你就无法升上天堂了
And you don't look good in jeans from behind.
而且屁♥股♥大得不能穿牛仔裤
But why,kenneth?
为什么呢 Kenneth?
Is it because I made you work late last night?
是因为我昨晚上让你加班了吗?
Yes,sir. That was it.
没错 就是因为那件事
I was here folding milf island tee shirts until 2:00 in the morning.
我在这叠"小岛奶妈控"T恤 一直叠到夜里2点
And then you didn't even offer me one.
而你却连一件都舍不得给我
Needless to say i grumbled about you to anyone who would listen.
于是我就跟别人说你坏话了
Don't know what to say, kenneth.
我不知道怎么说才好了 Kenneth
You've embarrassed yourself and the show.
你已经让你自己和这节目蒙羞了
You may have compromised my chances of running this company.
你的行径已经危害到我在公♥司♥的地位了
And needless to say, you've hurt me personally.
更不用说你还深深地伤害到我
Lemon,do you have anything you want to add?
Lemon 你还有什么要说的吗?
You disgust me.
你太让我恶心了
- Well,that's over. - deborah wins!
- 好 都结束了 - Deborah获胜
She played the game so well.
她在比赛中的表现太棒了
She manipulated,she lied.
她操纵 她撒谎
She got a pretty bad staph infection.
而且还得了严重的葡萄球菌感染
But tonight, deborah is our winner.
然而 今夜 Deborah就是我们的冠军
Who won?
谁赢了?
myirt!
呀!
Jack,what are you doing here?
Jack 你在这干嘛?
Geiss called me.
Geiss打我电♥话♥了
Oh,good.
噢 好吧
I've never heard him sound so happy.
我从未听他这么开心过
He called me "jackie boy."
他叫我Jackie宝贝
剧集 | 我为喜剧狂(2006) | 导航列表