这个人是不是谋杀了摩根的哥哥塞缪尔?
Did this man murder Morgan's brother, Samuel?
说谎,恐惧就会降临到你们身上
Lie, and dread will fall on each of you.
我警告你
I warn you.
说真实的
Speak true.
不
No.
他没有谋杀他
He didn't murder him.
露丝
Ruthie.
露丝,谁杀了塞缪尔?
Ruthie, who killed Samuel?
你对法庭撒谎了
You lied to this court.
不,不
No, no.
亚当担心自己的生命安全
Adam feared for his life.
他出于自卫杀了这个人
He killed this man in self-defense.
这不是谋杀
It's not murder.
我们以为他们在绑♥架♥他
We thought they were kidnapping him.
我们以为他们要把他带到某个地方杀了
We thought they were taking him somewhere to kill him.
为什么?你为什么会这么想?
Why? Why did you think this?
你有什么证据?
What proof did you have?
你见过我们的人吗?
Had you met any of our people?
我们有没有伤害你?!
Had we caused you any harm?!
本法庭判定你犯有谋杀罪
This court finds you guilty of murder.
-判决是死刑-什么?
- The sentence is death. - What?
不,不,不,我没有…这是个错误
No, no, no, I didn't... It was a mistake.
我不知道他们在做什么
I didn't know what they were doing.
这不是我的错!
It's not my fault!
回来
Get back.
你想让这孩子加入你哥哥的行列吗?
You want this kid to join your brother?
那就给我滚远点!
Then back the fuck off!
亚当,亚当,没有
Adam, Adam, no.
-闭嘴 -嘿,嘿,亚当
- Shut up. - Hey, hey, Adam.
如果你伤害了她,你会让我们的情况变得更糟
If you hurt her, you make things worse for all of us.
环顾四周,Dar 这已经更糟了
Look around, Dar. This shit's already worse.
好吧,你要这么做
Okay, this is what you're gonna do.
你要给我的朋友们松绑,然后放我们走
You're going to untie my friends, and then you're going to let us go.
我不怕你!
I'm not afraid of you!
我只想离你们这些乡巴佬越远越好
I just want to get as far away from you backwoods fucks
尽我所能
as I possibly can.
现在,移♥动♥
Now, move.
我看着你的眼睛
I look in your eyes.
我只看到恐惧
I see only fear.
像你这样的人没有未来
There's no future for men like you.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
我不该叫你男人
I was wrong to call you a man.
其余的人因做伪证而有罪
The rest of you are guilty for bearing false witness.
这个句子就是黑暗
The sentence is darkness.
什么?不,不,不 请,请
What? No, no, no. Please, please.
-把它们 -拜托,拜托,不要
- Take them. - Please, please, no.
请,不!不!
Please, no! No!
珍!珍!
Jen! Jen!
珍!
Jen!
这个家庭应该受到惩罚
This family is owed retribution.
塞缪尔是怎么被谋杀的?
How was Samuel murdered?
说这句话
Say the words.
塞缪尔是怎么被谋杀的?
How was Samuel murdered?
他头部被击中
He was struck in the head.
用这个
With this.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
不,别这样
No, don't do this.
别这样,求你了
Don't do this, please.
请 这是错误的
Please. It's wrong.
这是野蛮的
It's barbaric.
听我说,听我说
Listen to me, listen to me.
我们可以帮助你
We can help you.
我们会做任何事情
We'll do anything.
-我们可以给你钱…-野蛮?
- We can get you money... - Barbaric?
嗯?
Hmm?
我们的家族建造了这个地方
Our families built this place.
所有种族和信仰的男人和女人
Men and women of all races and creeds
他们来这里是为了躲避即将降临两国的世界末日
came here to avoid the Armageddon they knew was coming between the States.
我们需要的东西都有了
We have everything we need.
每个人都工作 每个人的贡献
Everyone works. Everyone contributes.
我们的食物新鲜而充足
Our food is fresh and plentiful.
我们没有癌症,没有贫困,没有战争
We have no cancer, no poverty, no war.
没有人恨别人是因为他们有,而别人没有
No one hates another because they have while another doesn't.
我们是一个身体在一起工作
We are one body working together.
你告诉我,谁的世界更野蛮?
You tell me, whose world is more barbaric?
不!
No!
带他们
Take them.
你的句子是黑暗
Your sentence is darkness.
在这里,你看不到邪恶,
Here, you will see no evil,
勿听恶言
hear no evil, speak no evil.
不!
No!
哦,不!
Oh, no!
不,等等 请,不
No, wait. Please, no.
珍!
Jen!
不!不!
No! No!
啊!不!
Ah! Don't!
大流士!大流士,帮帮我!
Darius! Darius, help me!
我很抱歉!我很抱歉!
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
不!帮帮我!不!拜托!
No! Help me! No! Please!
请,亲爱的上帝 请不要
Please, dear God. Please don't.
不!不!
No! No!
滚蛋
Fuck off.
听我的
Listen to me.
你在犯错误
You're making a mistake.
你在浪费宝贵的资源……
You're wasting valuable resources...
我们在浪费什么?
What are we wasting?
我们
Us.
我们 我们
Us. Us.
你有我们
You-you have us.
使用我们
Use us.
大流士在非营利机构工作
Darius works in nonprofit.
-他从事可持续能源研究 -你到底在干什么?
- He works in sustainable energy. - What the hell are you doing?
他设计了自给自足的住♥宅♥、社区和社区
He's designed homes, neighborhoods, communities to be self-sufficient.
我们已经可以自给自足
We're already self-sufficient.
不,但你需要维护,需要改进
No, but you need maintenance, improvements.
风暴破坏,气候变化
You suffer storm damage, climate changes.
泉水干涸 你需要解决问题
Springs dry up. You need problems solved.
这就是他的工作
That's what he does.
这是他的技能
That's his skill.
这就是他能做出的贡献
That's what he can contribute.
你这么做,你就失去了一切
You do this, you lose all of that.
标准说你很强壮
Standard says you're strong.
你有一种战士的精神
You have a warrior spirit.
我不会放弃
I don't give up.
你呢?
And what of you?
你有什么与众不同之处?
What do you offer?
我自己
Myself.
我家里没有人生病
There's no sickness in my family.
没有癌症
No cancer.
我年轻,健康
I'm young, healthy.
我会有强壮健康的孩子
I'll have strong, healthy children.
你手下谁需要老婆?
Who among your men needs a wife?
不
No.
张开你的嘴
Open your mouth.
闭嘴
Shut up.
传播你的腿
Spread your legs.
传播你的腿
Spread your legs.
伊迪丝
Edith.
你准备好成为一个忠诚的公民了吗?
Are you prepared to become a loyal citizen?
是的
Yes.
电影精选列表