我们只是来看看阿巴拉契亚山道
We're just, uh, checking out the Appalachian Trail.
徒步旅行了几天 没有极端
Couple days of hiking. Nothing extreme.
上面有危险的东西
There's something dangerous up there.
如果你有任何问题或者需要指导,
So if you got any questions or you need a guide,
我和我的朋友们,我们,我们知道这片土地
me and my pals over here, we, uh, we know this land
就像我们的手背
like the back of our hands.
谢谢 谢谢 我想我们没事了
Thanks. Thanks. I think we're good.
这是你的生活
It's your life.
但是如果你改变主意了…
But, uh, if you change your mind...
我们会一直在你身边
we'll always be around.
开着一辆破皮卡,喝着私酿烈酒,对吧?
Driving around in a shitty pickup, sipping moonshine, am I right?
阻止它
Stop it.
你说什么,啄木鸟?
What'd you say, peckerwood?
原谅我的未婚夫
Excuse my fiancé.
他忘记了和别人说话和在Reddit上评论不一样
He forgets that talking to people isn't like commenting on Reddit.
别看我,小子
Don't look at me, boy.
你们这些该死的嬉皮士怪胎才是这个世界的问题所在
You goddamn hipster freaks are the problem with this whole world.
我敢打赌你们谁都不会
I'm betting not a goddamn one of you
做过一份真正的工作
ever worked a real fucking job in your life.
所以你最好乖乖坐着,规矩点
So you better sit the fuck still and behave yourself.
你错了
You're wrong.
珍
Jen.
我男朋友达利斯,经营一家非盈利可持续能源公♥司♥
My boyfriend, Darius, runs a sustainable energy nonprofit.
米拉的肿瘤学家 亚当是一名应用程序开♥发♥者
Milla's an oncologist. Adam's an app developer.
加里和路易斯在纽约开了两家小酒馆
And Gary and Luis own a pair of New York bistros.
我不知道 我认为这才是真正的工作
I don't know. I'd call those real jobs.
你呢,亲爱的?
And what about you, sweetheart?
我有两个硕士学位
I have two master's.
艺术史和舞蹈
Art history and dance.
也就是说我以煮咖啡为生
Which means I make coffee for a living.
但现在我看着你,
But right now I'm looking at you,
我看到你眼睛发黄了
and I'm seeing some yellowing in your eyes.
这意味着什么,米拉?嗯?
Which means what, Milla? Hmm?
可能是肝脏出了问题
Oh, um, it could be liver problems.
黄疸,肝炎,吉尔伯特综合征
Jaundice, hepatitis, Gilbert syndrome.
其实你应该去看医生
You should probably see a doctor, actually.
好吧,嗯…
All right, well...
你们要安全
you kids be safe.
也许我们还会再见到你
Maybe we'll see you again.
说真的,别再这么做了
Seriously, do not do that ever again.
-我应付不来 -伙计,我们为什么让你喝酒?
- I can't handle that. - Dude, why do we let you drink?
因为我通常都很有趣
Because usually I'm very funny.
不,实际上,你从来都不搞笑
No, actually, you have never, ever been funny.
喜欢,从来没有
Like, never.
饮料在哪里?
Where are the drinks?
你知道这首歌♥
You know this song.
你知道这个吗?
Do you know this?
不,但这是首好歌♥
No, but it's a good song.
好了,各位,早上八点
Okay, people, 8:00 a.m.
路易斯,加里,我在跟你们说话
Luis, Gary, I'm talking to you.
好吧,我不是早起的人
Okay, I'm not a morning person.
如果我没有八小时的工作时间,我就会变成僵尸
If I don't get my eight hours, I will be a zombie.
-做一个徒步旅行的僵尸 -嘿,家伙
- Be a zombie who hikes. - Hey, guys.
-人 -什么?
- Guys. - What?
车旁边的人是谁?
Who's that by the car?
那是酒吧里的混♥蛋♥吗?
Is that one of those assholes from the bar?
是的,有可能
Yeah, probably.
-嗨 -亚当
- Hey. - Adam.
-放松 -嘿!
- Relax. - Hey!
离车远点,伙计
Get away from the car, man.
离开那里 嘘
Get away from there. Shoo.
-他不是狗 -哟!
- He's not a dog. - Yo!
你聋了还是怎么了?滚开!
Are you deaf or something? Back the fuck off!
天啊,亚当,你是想惹美国中部所有人生气吗?
Jesus, Adam, are you trying to piss off everyone in Middle America?
你得对这些人强硬点
You gotta be tough with these people.
好了,大个子,该睡觉了
Okay, big guy, time for bed.
-来吧 -支持我一下
- Come on. - Back me up here.
亚当
Adam.
来吧,忘了它吧
Come on, forget about it.
那家伙到底去哪了?
Where the hell did that guy go?
来吧
Come on.
嗨 这是斯科特
Hi. This is Scott.
请留言,我马上给你回电♥话♥ 谢谢你!
Leave a message and I'll get right back to you. Thank you.
嗨,爸爸 抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥来
Hey, Dad. Sorry to call so late.
我们还在阿巴拉契亚山径徒步旅行
We're still hiking the Appalachian Trail.
等我回来,我保证会给你答复
When I get back, I promise I'll give you an answer
关于我的计划
about what I plan to do.
我爱你
I love you.
跟科琳打个招呼
Say hi to Corinne.
也许她也会跟你打个招呼
Maybe she'll say hi back for a change.
好的,说话很快
Okay, talk soon.
再见
Bye.
那么亚当是对的吗?
So is Adam right?
你紧张吗?
Are you on edge?
我们现在就可以回家
We can go home right now.
想得美,但你没必要保护我
Hey, nice try, but you don't have to protect me.
你知道我为什么在非营利机构工作而不是在华尔街工作吗?
You know why I work in nonprofit instead of on Wall Street?
因为…
Because...
我想建立一个人们被重视的社区
I want to build a community where people are valued
他们的技能和性格
on their skills and their character.
而不是他们的银行账户和肤色
Not their bank account or their skin color.
每个人都工作
Everyone works.
每个人的股份
Everyone shares.
我愿意付出任何代价
I'd give anything for that.
我知道
I know.
这就是为什么我爱你
That's why I love you.
这些都是美丽的 这些都是你做的吗?
These are beautiful. Did you make all this?
一些
Some.
嘿
Hey.
我是珍 你叫什么名字?
I'm Jen. What's your name?
不介意露丝
Don't mind Ruthie.
她不喜欢说话
She don't like to talk.
我在她这个年纪的时候也很害羞
I was shy too at her age.
-她是你的吗?-在某种程度上
- Is she yours? - In a manner.
抚养一个孩子需要全村的人,他们不是这么说的吗?
It takes a village to raise a child, isn't that what they say?
多少钱?
How much?
十元
Ten dollars.
谢谢
Thanks.
早上好
Good morning.
我从没见过你穿这个
I've literally never seen you wear this.
-哇 哇 -好的
- Wow. Wow. - Okay.
是啊!
Yeah!
走的耻辱
Walk of shame.
嘿,怎么了,伙计们?我和加里要去远足
Hey, what's up, you guys? Me and Gary are going on a hike.
我不知道你在拍摄
I didn't know that you were filming.
每个人都在这里 是的,这是为了一个YouTube视频
Everyone's here. Yeah, it's for a YouTube video.
抓住我
Catch me.
哦,我的上帝!的帮助!
Oh, my God! Help!
哦,很漂亮 大自然
Oh, it's beautiful. Nature.
昨晚有人喝醉了吗?
Is anyone still drunk from last night?
婊♥子♥,我是
Bitch, I am.
最后一枪不是个好主意
That last shot was a bad idea.
等等,看起来线索结束了
Wait, looks like the trail ends.
我们要往这边走,还是往这边走?
Are we going this way, or are we going this way?
你的手♥机♥有信♥号♥♥吗?
Do you have signal on your phone?
不
No.
-我可以的 -我太差劲了
- I can do that. - I've been horrible.
-你看 -太他妈棒了!
- Look at that. - This is fucking awesome!
哇!
Whoo!
这里的了
It's up here.
电影精选列表