啊!
Ah!
-操!-不不不!
- Fuck! - No, no, no!
-我来接你 -它他妈的在哪?
- I'll get you. - Where the fuck is it?
我想我们找到他们了
I think we got 'em.
快,快,快,快,快
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
珍妮弗!
Jennifer!
上车
Get in the truck.
进去
Get in.
这是我叔祖父威利的特别食谱
It's my Great-Uncle Willie's special recipe.
好吧,随你便
All right, suit yourself.
我想在明晚之前定下基调
I want to set that footing by tomorrow evening.
-是的 嗨,亲爱的 -嗨,爸爸
- Yeah. Hi, sweetie. - Hey, Dad.
我把修改过的蓝图给你带来了
I brought you the revised blueprints
-去北考德威尔家 -你开玩笑吧
- for the North Caldwell house. - Oh, you're kidding.
你没必要把他们带到这里来
You didn't need to bring them all the way down here.
我知道你想马上见他们
I know you wanted to see them right away.
我也知道你会讨厌新的主浴室
I also know you're gonna hate the new master bath.
你确实警告过我
Well, you did warn me.
嗯嗯
Mm-hm.
什么?
What?
什么都没有 我只是为你感到骄傲
Nothing. I'm just proud of you.
谢谢,爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
来吧
Come on.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好吧,晚安
Well, good night.
我们回家见
I'll see you at home.
记住,今晚是披萨和电影之夜,
Oh, and remember, it's pizza and movie night,
所以不要迟到
so don't be late.
孩子们选了近亲繁殖的食人族吗?
The boys picked something with inbred cannibals?
一遍吗?
Again?
天啊
Geez.
这是一个隐私屏幕
It's a privacy screen.
-哦 -是的
- Oh. - Yeah.
你从侧面看不见
You can't see it from the side.
好了,开始吧
All right, here we go.
哦,嗨,亲爱的
Oh, hi, hon.
这是我们的新邻居,约翰和露丝
Uh, meet our new neighbors, John and Ruthie.
他们在看街尾的卡普兰家
They're looking at the Kaplan house down the street.
还没有什么是一成不变的
Nothing is set in stone yet.
事实证明约翰认识斯科特
Well, it turns out John knows Scott.
我们的道路交叉
Our paths crossed.
他说如果我到附近去见他的家人
Said if I was ever in the neighborhood to stop by and meet the family.
小世界,对吧?
Small world, right?
是的 非常
Yes. Very.
你要把那些杂货放下来吗?
Are you going to put those groceries down?
科琳……
Corinne...
谢谢你,这咖啡太好了
this coffee is wonderful, thank you.
你能留下来吃晚饭吗?
Uh, can you stay for dinner?
我相信斯科特会很高兴见到你
I'm sure Scott would love to see you.
我们在披萨
We're having pizza.
是的
Yes.
我们很想留下来
We would love to stay.
开了很长时间的车
It's been a long drive.
-谢谢 -我马上回来
- Thank you. - Oh, be right back.
我看到你在吃两个人的东西
And I see you're eating for two.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我要上厕所
I need to use the bathroom.
-滚出我的房♥子 -珍!
- Get the fuck out of my house. - Jen!
放下武器,不然我就杀了你的家人
Put your weapon down, or I kill your family.
我看错你了,珍
I was wrong about you, Jen.
你是强大的
You are strong.
如果我想要离开你,我就必须这么做
I had to be if I was ever gonna get away from you.
现在该回家了
Now it's time to come home.
有什么意义?你得杀了我
What's the point? You have to kill me.
是的
Yes.
但要等我们的孩子出生
But not until our child is born.
祝贺你,奶奶
Congratulations, Grandma.
珍…
Jen...
你在干什么?
what are you doing?
珍?
Jen?
妈妈?
Mom?
你和孩子们能失陪一下吗?
Can you and the boys excuse us?
约翰是来谈生意的
John's here to talk business.
当然可以 来吧 衣服
Of course. Come on. Laundry.
来吧 你想要披萨?感伤的话
Come on. You want pizza? Mush.
我看错你了,珍
I was wrong about you, Jen.
你是强大的
You are strong.
如果我想要离开你,我就必须这么做
I had to be if I was ever gonna get away from you.
你让我们使你强大
You let us make you strong.
这很好
That's good.
你怀了我的孩子,所以…
You're carrying my child, so...
该回家了
time to come home.
答应我你不会伤害他们
Promise me you won't hurt them.
永远
Ever.
你永远也回不来了
You'll never come back here.
答应我,我会和你一起去
Promise, and I'll go with you.
我向你保证
You have my word.
这片土地是你的土地
This land is your land
这片土地是我的土地
And this land is my land
来自加州
From the California
去纽约岛
To the New York island
来自红木森林
From the redwood forest
到墨西哥湾流的水域
To the Gulf Stream waters
这片土地
This land was made
为了你和我
For you and me
当我散步的时候
As I went walking
高速公路的缎带
That ribbon of highway
我看见我的头顶
I saw above me
这无尽的人行天桥
That endless skyway
我看见在我下面
I saw below me
金色的山谷
The golden valley
这片土地
This land was made
为了你和我
For you and me
我漫游了又漫游
I roamed and rambled
我跟随我的脚步
And I've followed my footsteps
到闪闪发光的沙滩
To the sparkling sands
她的钻石沙漠
Of her diamond deserts
在我身边
All around me
传来一个声音
A voice was sounding
这片土地
This land was made
为了你和我
For you and me
那里有一堵高大的墙
There was a big high wall there
试图阻止我的人
That tried to stop me
一块招牌被画上了
A sign was painted
上面写着"私人财产"
It said "private property"
而是在背面
But on the back side
它什么也没说
It didn't say nothing
这片土地
This land was made
为了你和我
For you and me
当太阳照耀的时候
When the sun comes shining
然后我在散步
Then I was strolling
麦田摇曳
And the wheat fields waving
还有滚滚的尘雾
And the dust clouds rolling
一个声音在念诵
A voice was chanting
随着雾渐渐散去
As the fog was lifting
这片土地
This land was made
为了你和我
For you and me
电影精选列表