老歌♥99.2
Oldies 99.2
KIOU
KIOU
周末的天气预报对这个地区来说不错
Well, the weekend forecast looking good for the area.
从布伦特伍德一直到里士满都是晴朗的天空
Sunny skies on tap from Brentwood all the way north to Richmond
整个维吉尼亚州,最高气温达到华氏85度
and throughout the state of Virginia, with highs reaching 85 degrees.
今晚温度低,大约65度
Low tonight, about 65.
对远足者来说应该是个出去走走享受的好周末
Should be a great weekend for hikers to get out and enjoy...
漂亮的女孩
Pretty girl.
你一定很骄傲吧,爸爸
You must be one proud papa.
那个黑人是谁?
Who's the Black fella?
大流士Clemmons 这是她的男朋友
Darius Clemmons. It's her boyfriend.
他们和一群朋友一起旅行
They were traveling with a group of their friends.
阿巴拉契亚山道可是块大地皮
Well, the Appalachian Trail's a hefty piece of real estate.
我是说,从缅因州到乔治亚州的路都畅通
I mean, Maine clear down to Georgia way.
我一直在追踪他们的路线
I've been tracking their route,
她答应每周给我打电♥话♥或发短♥信♥
and she promised to call or text every week.
已经六周了
And it's been six weeks.
她最后一次给我发短♥信♥是在你们镇上
The last place that she texted me was here in your town.
事实是我们这里来了一大堆孩子
Well, the fact is we get a shit-ton of kids that come through here.
我的意思是,他们来了,做了他们想做的事,然后他们离开了
I mean, they come, and they do whatever it is they do, and they move on.
我儿子在坦帕某个乡村摇滚乐队当键盘手
My boy's down in Tampa playing keyboard in some rockabilly band.
我都不记得上次那孩子接电♥话♥是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time that boy picked up a phone.
我女儿不是那样的人
My daughter's not like that.
如果你愿意,我们可以正式的
Well, we can make it official if you'd like.
填好这份失踪人口报告
Fill out this missing persons report.
你想说多详细就说多详细
Be as detailed as you'd like.
但如果让我下注的话,
But if I were to put money on it,
我觉得她在礁岛的某个地方晒太阳呢
I'd say she's somewhere sunning herself in the Keys.
客人结账是自动的 我很少看到他们离开
Guest checkout is automatic. I rarely see them leave.
为了赶上航♥班♥或避开交通堵塞,大多数人在太阳升起前就离开了
Most are gone by sun up, trying to catch flights or beat traffic.
房♥间里什么都没留下吗?
And there was nothing left in the room?
不 他们的车不见了
No. And their car was gone.
好吧,好吧,
Okay, well,
如果你想起什么,请给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
if you think of anything, please give me a call, yeah?
我的名字叫斯科特
My name's Scott.
你和警♥察♥局长谈过了?
You spoke to the police chief?
是的
Yeah.
我感觉不到他有多着急
I didn't sense much urgency from him.
这是一个安静的小镇
This is a quiet town.
越安静,它就越容易钓鱼
The quieter it is, the more he gets to fish.
嘿,这是珍
Hey, it's Jen.
请留言,我会回复你的 谢谢,再见
Leave a message, and I'll hit you back. Thanks, bye.
看一遍 请
Look again. Please.
不,对不起,没有
No, sorry, no.
你知道有多少游客经过这里吗?
You know how many tourists come through here?
我记得的是酒,不是脸
I remember drinks, not faces.
遗落了什么东西吗?
Lose something?
我的女儿
My daughter.
她的名字叫詹妮弗
Her name is Jennifer.
她和五个朋友经过这里
She passed through here with five of her friends.
他们都差不多大
They're all about the same age.
是的,我看见他们了
Yeah, I seen 'em.
该死的雅皮士
Goddamn yuppies.
你没注意到他们往哪走了吗?
You didn't happen to notice which way they went?
北,也许吧
North, maybe.
上面是AT
Up on the AT.
但如果他们在树林里迷路了,你还不如回家去,
But if they got lost in them woods, you might as well just go on home,
因为你永远也找不到他们
'cause you ain't never gonna find 'em.
是的,嗯…
Yeah, well...
我不相信 我不能
I don't believe that. I can't.
随便你怎么想,先生 但知道这…
Believe what you want, mister. But know this...
在那里,
Out there,
大自然会吃掉它捕捉到的一切,直到骨头
nature eats everything it catches right down to the bone.
我才不管那是个可爱的女孩呢
Doesn't give a shit if it's a cute girl.
你有孩子吗?
Do you have kids?
你会怎么做?
What would you do?
你觉得这个怎么样?
What do you think of this one?
是的,这很好没办法
Yeah, it's-it's fine.
-亚当,别这样 -什么?他妈的什么?
- Adam, come on. - What? What the fuck?
-我需要那个 -我想给你看看照片
- I need that. - I want to show you the picture.
-把手♥机♥给我 -不!
- Give me my phone. - No!
嘿 宝贝,你很好
Hey. Babe, you're fine.
简单呼吸就好
Just breathe.
打开你的头脑
Open your mind.
享受它,好吗?
Enjoy it, okay?
-看那个 -我一直都是这么伤心的吗?
- Look at that one. - Is that how sad I look all the time?
是的,实际上你有
Yes, you do, actually.
我一定是真的爱你
I must really love you.
你真的做的 奇怪的是你这么爱…
You really do. It's-it's weird how much you love...
你是奇怪的
You're weird.
现在吻我
Now kiss me.
-哇!-啊!
- Whoa! - Ah!
你知道吗,你让我很难堪
You know, uh, you're making me look bad.
-对不起 -不要 他妈的女孩力量
- Sorry. - Don't be. Fucking girl power.
女孩的力量
Girl power.
老兄,你从哪学的这招?
Dude, where'd you learn how to do this?
我爸爸
My dad.
他教会了我两件事:
He taught me two things:
如何给鱼钩做诱饵,如何换轮胎
How to bait a hook and how to change a tire.
我爸教过我怎么塞卫生棉条
My dad taught me how to put in a tampon.
单亲
Single parent.
他的眼睛一直闭着
His eyes were closed the whole time.
这不是一次好的经历
Not a good experience.
嗯…
Uh...
哦
Oh.
-又来了-甜
- Oh, here we go. - Sweet.
简,简,简
Jen, Jen, Jen.
我他妈的英雄
My fucking hero.
这是奇怪的
It's quaint.
是啊,尤其是如果你怀念南部联盟的美好时光
Yeah, especially if you miss the good old days of the Confederacy.
好吧
All right.
这一个是我的
This one's mine.
-那是你的,宝贝 -想抓住你的
- That's yours, babe. - Trying to grab yours.
我递给我
Pass me mine.
-三个房♥间,住两晚 -是的
- Three rooms for two nights. - Yes.
旅馆的规章制度都贴在你们的房♥间里
Policies of the inn are posted in your rooms.
院子里不准喝酒
No alcohol on the patio.
房♥间里不准点蜡烛,不准放大声的音乐或吵闹的活动
No candles in the room, no loud music or raucous activity.
听到这个消息,男孩?表现自己
Hear that, boys? Behave yourselves.
谢谢 ,别担心 我会把他们管得很严的
Thanks. And don't worry. I'll keep them on a short leash.
你以前来过这里吗?
Have you been here before?
已经不是第一次了 只是去徒步旅行
First time. Just doing a little hiking.
给你个建议,走有标记的路
Piece of advice, keep to the marked trail.
这里的土地是残酷无情的
The land here can be unforgiving.
谢谢 我们会小心的
Thanks. We'll be careful.
你知道镇上有一群废奴主义者吗?
You know that a bunch of abolitionists came from this town?
大流士喜欢那玩意 该死的历史,宝贝
Darius loves that shit. Fucking history, baby.
那时候人们还在为自己的信仰而奋斗
Back when people actually fought for what they believed in.
听着,顺便问一下,那是什么…刚才那是什么东西?
Listen, by the way, what was that... what was that thing earlier?
你为什么不牵我的手?
Why wouldn't you hold my hand?
什么都没有 没有理由
Nothing. No reason.
哦,是有原因的
Oh, there's a reason.
和大流士紧张的原因一样
Same reason Darius is on edge.
-亚当 ,伙计
- Adam. - Dude.
什么?他是个黑人,女朋友是白人
What? He's a Black dude with a White girlfriend
在bum-fuck弗吉尼亚
in bum-fuck Virginia.
嘿
Hey.
你们不是本地人,对吧?
Y'all ain't from around here, are you?
是什么泄露了我们的秘密?
What gave us away?
嗯,是的
Uh, yeah.
电影精选列表