好吧?
Okay?
你知道我们要去哪儿吗?
Do you know where we're going?
我不喜欢
I don't.
你知道我们要去哪儿吗?
Do you know where we're going?
好了,伙计们,来个小旅行
Okay, quick little side trip, guys.
-什么?-应该有的
- What? - There's supposed to be
这附近有个保存完好的内战堡垒
a very well-preserved Civil War fort near here.
酷 让我们找到它
Cool. Let's find it.
旅馆的那个女人说我们不应该留下痕迹
Um, the woman at the inn said we shouldn't leave the trail.
只是随便看看
It's just a quick look around.
宝贝,如果我们什么都找不到,我们就直接回到那条小路上去
Babe, if we don't find anything, we'll just cut back over to the trail.
你知道如果我们继续追踪,我们不会发现什么吗?
You know what we wouldn't have found if we would have stayed on the trail?
嗯?瀑布
Hmm? The waterfall.
那座悬崖呢?
And that cliff, hmm?
来吧 我们将会很好
Come on. We'll be good.
-好的 -好吗?
- Okay. - Okay?
她说:是的!
She said yes!
-哇!哇!-我们开始吧
- Whoo! Whoo! - Let's do it.
这是什么意思?他们结婚吗?
What does that mean? They getting married?
等等,只是为了远足,对吗?
Wait, just for the hike, right?
你好吗?
You good?
这样的徒步旅行者
Such a hiker.
那是什么?
What was that?
-一条蛇 -我的天啊
- A snake. - Oh, my God.
-你明白吗?-是的
- You okay? - Yeah.
我们很好
We're good.
-大便 是的,谢谢 -操
- Shit. Yeah, thanks. - Fuck.
啊!
Ah!
-你明白吗?-嗯
- You okay? - Uh-huh.
达尔,这还要多久?
Dar, how much longer is this gonna take?
听着,就再远一点,好吗?我承诺,好吗?
Look, it's just a little further, okay? I promise, okay?
请
Please.
-你明白吗?-不!
- You okay? - No!
我们得走了 我们得继续前进
We got to go. We got to keep going.
我们已经走了几个小时了
We've been walking for fucking hours.
这就是我们一直在做的
That's what we've been doing.
我们已经走了一个多小时了
We've been walking way more than an hour.
你在说什么?已经四个小时了
What are you talking about? It's been like four hours.
-四个小时?-不,我是说…
- Four hours? - No, I mean...
我是说,自从我们通过了那件事
I mean, since we passed that thing.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你们为什么不,回到小路上去呢
Why don't you guys just, um, just head back to the trail.
我在那等你们
I'll meet you guys up there.
那是什么?
What is that?
哦,我的上帝!亚当!
Oh, my God! Adam!
-我的天啊!-快,快,快,快
- Oh, my God! - Go, go, go, go, go.
伙计们,往左走!
You guys, move left!
亚当?
Adam?
米拉 嘿
Milla. Hey.
你离开我
You left me.
-什么?-你离开了我
- What? - You left me.
我知道 我知道 对不起,好吗?
I know. I know. I'm sorry, okay?
我吓坏了 我不知道我在做什么
I was freaking out. I didn't know what I was doing.
-你离开了我!-我知道 我很抱歉
- You left me! - I know. I'm sorry.
你离开我!
You left me!
请不要再那样做了!
Please, don't do that again!
我很抱歉,好吗?
I'm so sorry, okay?
到这里来
Come here.
哦,他妈的
Oh, fuck.
珍?珍?
Jen? Jen?
珍!珍!
Jen! Jen!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-你还好吗?-是的
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
天啊,达利斯!你的手指!
Oh, my God, Darius! Your finger!
哦,他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
我们好了 哦,他妈的
We're okay. Oh, fuck.
路易斯和加里呢?
Where's Luis and Gary?
嗯?
Huh?
哦,狗屎
Oh, shit.
路易斯 路易斯,老兄 离开这里
Luis. Luis, man. Get out of here.
来吧 我们看这里 来吧
Come on. Let's go over here. Come on.
不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
-不,不!不!-我们到这边去
- No, no! No! - Let's go over here.
别他妈的碰我!
Do not fucking touch me!
好吧
Okay.
不,不,不
No, no, no.
哦,他妈的
Oh, fucking shit.
我们需要呼救
We need to call for help.
我不能……我找不到我的手♥机♥了
I can't... I can't find my phone.
我找不到我的手♥机♥了 帮我找一下
I can't find my phone. Help me find it.
哦,他妈的 没有服务
Oh, fuck. No service.
我们得去高地
We need to go to higher ground.
我要爬上去打个电♥话♥
I'm going to climb up and try and make a call.
我们不可能再上去了,好吗?
There's no way we're going to go back up there, okay?
-我会找到一条路的 -什么路?
- I'll find a way around. - What fucking way around?
-不是你一个人 -珍…这是我的错
- Not by yourself. - Jen... this is my fault.
这该死的 都是你的错!
It goddamn is. It is your goddamn fault!
路易斯!嘿!嘿!
Luis! Hey! Hey!
这不是任何人的错,好吗?是大流士把树弄倒的吗?
It's nobody's fault, okay? Did Darius make the tree fall?
看着我 是大流士把树弄倒的吗?不
Look at me. Did Darius make the tree fall? No.
这太他妈糟糕了,好吗?但这不是任何人的错,好吗?
This is fucking awful, okay? But it's nobody's fault, okay?
路易斯,对不起,伙计!我他妈很抱歉,伙计!
Luis, I'm sorry, man! I'm fucking sorry, man!
我自己去 我现在就去
I'll go by myself. I'll go right now.
我们都得走
We all have to go.
-为什么?-我不能离开他
- Why? - I can't leave him.
如果下雨,看起来马上就要下雨了……
If it rains, which it looks like it's about to...
我们暴露在外面了,伙计们
we're exposed out here, guys.
这个斜坡不安全
This slope's not safe.
我认为……我觉得上面有人
I think... I think someone's up there.
-什么?-有人在上面
- What? - Someone's up there.
-我不…我没看到任何人 -他们在哪儿?
- I don't... I don't see anyone. - Where are they?
我看见有人 我做到了 我看见一个人
I saw someone. I did. I-I saw someone.
这太操蛋了
This is so fucked up.
我看见有人
I saw someone.
没关系
It's okay.
他妈的 他妈的!
Fuck this. Fuck this!
你没事吧?
You okay?
谢谢
Thanks.
没有问题
No problem.
他不会在这儿呆太久的
He won't be here long.
没人会承认的
No one's gonna admit it.
所以我将
So I will.
我们迷路了!
We're lost!
承认吧,达利斯
Just admit it, Darius.
-不知道我们在哪儿 -嗨 嘿 我们很好
- No fucking clue where we are. - Hey. Hey. We're fine.
我们要抄近路穿过这座山
We're-we're cutting across the mountain,
最终,我们会到达另一边的AT
and eventually, we'll hit the AT on the other side.
不过我想我们今晚可以在外面露营
But I think that we can probably camp out for the night.
我不会把加里留在树林里过夜的
I'm not leaving Gary out there in the woods overnight
为了动物,昆虫和其他什么东西!
for animals and insects and whatever the fuck!
那不再是加里了
That's not Gary anymore.
路易斯,那是他的尸体
Luis, that was his body.
他的灵魂已经走了
His spirit's moved on.
这就是他所相信的,对吧?
That's what he believed, right?
他现在乐在其中 他的快乐
He's in paradise now. He's happy.
过来,男人
Come here, man.
好吧?
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
你能拉这个吗?
Can you pull this?
哦,他妈的
Oh, fuck.
电影精选列表