Oh, my God.
我被你说得像《雾都孤儿》一样
You make me sound like I'm Oliver-fucking-Twist.
我独♥立♥生活
I'm independent.
你父母肯定很担心
Your folks, they must be worried.
塔米醉如烂泥 什么事都管不了
Tammy's too loaded to worry about anything.
那你♥爸♥呢?他在哪?
What about your dad? Where's he at?
谁知道?
Who knows?
我小时候他就跑了
He took off when I was a kid.
那肯定很不容易
That must have been tough.
成长过程中没有爸爸
You know, growing up without him.
得了吧
Oh, please.
你♥爸♥是什么时候抛弃你的?
When did your dad walk out on you?
你那时上八年级了吗?
Did you make it to eighth grade?
你尝试过去找他吗?
Did you ever try to find him?
没有 我担心我会杀了他
[scoffs]
No. I'm afraid I'd kill him.
真是无语 光凭一个自私的混球 就能搅浑你的一辈子
It's amazing how one selfish asshole can fuck up your entire life.
给你
Here.
这是什么?
What is this?
这是巧克力
It's chocolate.
为什么要给我?
What's it for?
今天是情人节啊
It's Valentine's Day.
你就是我的情人
You're my valentine.
看着好远啊
That looks pretty far.
不远 就在那座山上
It's not. It's just up that hill.
山上?
Hill?
-你穿了舒适的鞋吗? -穿了
-You wearing comfortable shoes? -Yeah.
鞋子舒服才走得上去
Good, 'cause you'll need 'em.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
-好了 -行 跟我来
-Yeah. -All right, follow me.
快到了
Almost there.
太阳也要下山了
Sun's going down too.
你想让我站在哪里?
[Amy] Where do you want me to stand?
一直往那边走 在石头旁边
[Rodney] Just keep going that way, by the rock.
这个?
[Amy] This one?
一直走就好
[Rodney] Just keep going.
好 就在边上
Yeah, right by the edge.
没错 很好
There, that's nice.
[camera shutter clicking]
现在转过去 面对光线
Now turn around, face the light.
对 太美了
Yeah, that's beautiful.
你真有天赋
You're a natural.
好了 再来一张
All right, just one more.
现在直接向上看着天空
Now look up straight to the sky.
你拍到了吗?
Did you get the shot?
罗德尼?
Rodney?
[glass breaks]
天啊 我们在哪呢?这是什么地方?
Oh, my God, where are we? What is this place?
我不知道啊
-[laughs] -I don't know,
像你这么的漂亮姑娘 让我随便走进第一家遇到的酒吧
but this is what happens when a pretty girl like yourself
结果就会是这样
tells me to duck into the first place I find.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我想着从外面看还挺正常的
I thought it looked normal from the outside.
你在读什么书?
-What are you reading? -Oh, uh…
《牛仔之声》这是一部戏剧
Uh, Cowboy Mouth. It's this play.
山姆·谢泼德 帕蒂·史密斯
Sam Shepard, Patti Smith.
是的
Yeah.
我看过首次演出
I saw the… The original run.
真的吗?所以你住在纽约
Really? So you lived in New York.
-是啊 纽约大学 -我念的是哥伦比亚大学
Yeah, NYU.
-Columbia. -Mmm.
我或许曾在地铁里跟你擦肩而过
I probably passed you on the subway.
如果有的话 我会记得你
Mmm. I think I would remember you.
Um…
有时为了在正确的路上迈出一小步
Sometimes it's necessary to go a long distance out of the way
必须先绕一段曲折的远路
in order to come back a short distance correctly.
是《牛仔之声》还是…
Is that Cowboy Mouth or…
不对 是《动物园故事》
Oh, no, The Zoo Story.
没错 天啊
Ah, that's right. Oh, my God.
这部戏剧真是太精彩了
It's such a beautiful piece.
-你知道? -是啊
-You know it? -Yeah.
是啊 阿耳比是个出色的剧作家
Yeah. Yeah, Albee's an incredible writer.
是的 他是个天才
He is. He's, um… He's a genius.
其实他是…我最喜欢的剧作家之一
You know, he's actually… It's one of my favorites.
哇 你确实很懂行
Wow, you know your stuff.
Um…
话说回来 有个《牛仔之声》的演出
Anyway, there's a production of Cowboy Mouth
会在奥德赛剧院举♥行♥ 过一周我要去试镜
that's going up at the Odyssey, so I'm auditioning in, like, a week.
真棒
Cool.
我迫不及待想看你参演了
-Well, I can't wait to see you in that. -[chuckles softly]
-还没拿下角色呢 -探囊取物罢了
-Yeah, I don't have the part yet. -It's in the bag.
-你真的这么想? -当然了
-Oh, yeah, you think so? -Yeah, for sure.
你就具备帕蒂·史密斯的那种感觉
I mean you have this Patti Smith vibration thing going on.
[Sheryl chuckles]
你真会说话 我才没有帕蒂·史密斯的那种感觉
That's sweet. I could not have less of a Patti Smith vibration going on.
我不是在说外表
[chuckles softly] I'm not talking about this.
我说的是…灵魂 知道吗?
I'm talking about… soul, you know?
那好吧
Okay. [chuckles]
你这个说法真是前卫
That's very far out. [laughs]
我是说…我觉得挺好的
I mean, it's… I think that's good.
挺好的 我喜欢
That's good. I'm into that.
或许是我把气氛搞得有点僵了
I'm probably making this harder than it has to be.
我很少约会 其实我完全不跟人约会
I don't date much. I don't date at all, actually.
但是你决定参加了《约会游戏》
But you decided to go to The Dating Game.
是啊 挺滑稽的
Yeah, that's funny. Um…
我的经纪人说这样能让大家看到我
My agent said it would get me seen.
“很好的曝光机会 这能让大家看到你”
"It's good exposure. It'll get you seen."
[scoffs]
你感觉被看到了吗?
Did you feel seen?
我感觉被看透了
I felt looked at.
你现在感觉怎么样?
How do you feel right now?
还行
Fine.
还行
Fine. [chuckles]
大部分人不喜欢被大家看到
You know, most people don't like to be seen.
他们害怕
They're afraid.
因为你必须对自己感到满意
Because you have to be comfortable with yourself.
你得放下表演的伪装
You have to stop performing.
Hmm.
我从来不隐藏自我
I never hide who I am.
不好意思 女士? 能给我们再来一轮吗?
Excuse me, ma'am? Can you give us another round?
喝的是迈泰鸡尾酒
We had the mai tais.
抱歉 你错过了最后点单时间 我们要打烊了
Sorry, you missed last call. We're just closing up.
真可惜
That's a shame.
那我猜我们得走了
Well, I guess we'll have to get out of here then, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
-车在后面的停车场? -是的
-Parked back at the lot? -Yeah.
我陪你走过去
I'll walk with you.
你的号♥码是多少?
What's your number?
去卡梅尔镇之前 我们该多熟悉一下
I figure we have to connect before we go to Carmel, so…
是啊 有道理
Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
没事
No.
谢了
Thanks.
(前景制片工作室)
晚安
Good night.
嘿
Hey.
你能把号♥码告诉我吗?
Can you tell me your number?
-刚才给你了呀 -不是 我知道 只是…
-I just gave it to you. -Yeah, no, I know, I just…
想确保号♥码没弄错
want to make sure I have the right one.
有时候4看起来有点像9
You know, sometimes the fours, they kind of look like nines.
好吧
Right. Um…
好 让我看看 然后我…
Yeah, just let me see it and I--
你背不出来吗?
You can't repeat it from memory?
所以这就表示 我们不会去卡梅尔镇见面了 对吗?
So I guess this means we're not really meeting up in Carmel anymore?
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
好吧
电影精选列表