嘿 伙计 搞什么鬼?
Hey, man, what the fuck?
你干吗要跟她说那些?
Why would you tell her that?
是她问起的
She asked.
去你的
Fuck you.
知道吗?等节目一结束 我跟你得好好聊聊
You know what? Soon as this show's over, you and me, we're gonna have words.
是吗?
Is that right?
要是我不出现呢?
Well, what if I don't show?
你会雇人来找我吗?
You gonna hire somebody to track me down?
真是没种
[scoffs] Fucking pussy.
这样吧?我有个更好的主意
You know what? I have a better idea.
要不我们交换联♥系♥方式 这样就知道去哪里找对方 怎样?
Why don't we swap contact information so we know where to find each other?
行 好啊
Okay. Yeah.
格兰岱尔市斯托克街 好 我知道这个地方
Stocker Street, Glendale. Yeah, I know where that is.
给你
Here.
天啊 这是什么鬼?
-Jesus, what the fuck is that, man? -[chuckles]
这是假的
-It's fake. -[exhales sharply]
你真是个怪人
You fucking weirdo.
没错
Yeah.
[door opens]
好了 各位 大家都就位
[man] All right, folks, everyone in place.
[bell rings]
行了 快走吧
-[indistinct chatter] -That's enough. Let's get out of here.
把椅子搬走 站起来 谢丽尔
Let's move this chair. Get up, Sheryl.
明明刚才有一大段广♥告♥休息时间 却拖到现在才收拾 快拿走
We've had an entire commercial break to get rid of this. Come on. Go.
来 就在这里
Here, right there.
-倒数五、四、三、二… -走吧
-[man] And five, four, three, two… -Go, go.
男人就像小孩一样 对吧?
-Boys are babies, right? -[scoffs]
欢迎回到《约会游戏》
[clears throat] Welcome back to The Dating Game.
谢丽尔 你在游戏中的表现真精彩
Sheryl, you have played this game beautifully,
不过现在该做出选择了
but now it is time to make a decision.
我们的单身男嘉宾 刚才镇定坦率、敏锐耐心
Our bachelors were cool, candid, sharp and, uh, patient,
但只有一个人能得到约会机会
but only one of them can get the date.
胜出者将会是一号♥
Will it be bachelor number one,
二号♥还是三号♥男嘉宾呢?
bachelor number two or bachelor number three?
谢丽尔 幸运儿是谁呢?
Sheryl, who is the lucky guy?
-三号♥ -三号♥
-Number three. -Number three.
天啊 我来问问你 谢丽尔
My, my, my. Let me ask you, Sheryl,
三号♥最吸引你的地方是什么?
what about number three appealed to you the most?
他知道姑娘存在的意义
He knows what girls are for.
他知道姑娘存在的意义
[Ed] He knows what girls are for.
在介绍三号♥男嘉宾之前
Before we meet bachelor number three,
让我为你介绍一号♥男嘉宾
let me introduce you to bachelor number one.
来自谢尔曼橡树区
From Sherman Oaks,
他是实习医生 希望能自己开一家诊所
he is a medical intern and desires to own his own practice.
他的爱好是阅读和打高尔夫球
His hobbies include reading and golf.
有请乔希·杨
Please welcome Josh Young.
-幸会 -幸会
-Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
表现得很棒
Wonderful job. Marvelous job.
二号♥男嘉宾是家具设计师 来自格兰岱尔市
Bachelor number two is a furniture designer from Glendale
他喜欢玩飞盘和跳舞
who enjoys Frisbee and dancing.
谢丽尔 这位是阿尼·阿斯兰
Sheryl, please meet Arnie Aslan.
[audience applauding]
小心那个王八蛋
[Arnie] Careful with that asshole.
谢谢各位先生
[Ed] Thank you, gentlemen.
我们在这边 为你们准备了精美的临别礼物
We have some very fine parting gifts for you right out this way.
现在该跟你选择的男嘉宾面对面了
It is time to come face to face with the bachelor you did choose,
不过 首先我想为你多介绍一下他
but, first, I'd like to tell you a little bit about him.
三号♥男嘉宾来自伟大的得州
Bachelor number three hails from the great state of Texas.
他是跳伞爱好者、喜欢摩托运动 并且是优秀摄影师
He's a skydiver, into motorcycling, and is a fine photographer.
有请罗德尼·阿尔卡拉
Please welcome Rodney Alcala.
[cheering and applause]
-你好吗? -幸会
-How are you? -Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -很高兴认识你
-Nice to meet you. -So nice to meet you.
你成功了 罗德尼
[Ed] Well, you did it, Rodney.
你用出色的答案 让高难度的问题迎刃而解
You offered some great answers to some very tricky questions
-你抱得美人归 -谢谢 艾德
-and you got the girl. -Thanks, Ed.
罗德尼和谢丽尔 收拾行囊吧
[Ed] Rodney and Sheryl, pack your bags,
你们将会前往加州卡梅尔镇游玩 费用全程报销
you're going on an all-expense paid trip to Carmel, California.
感谢各位收看
Thanks for joining us.
我们下期《约会游戏》再见
We'll see you next time on The Dating Game.
停止直播
[man] And we're out.
-非常棒 先生 跟我来 -谢丽尔 宝贝?
-[man] Great job, sir. Follow me. -[Lisa] Sheryl, sweetie?
这边 小心这个台阶 穿过这扇门就好 谢谢
This way. Watch your step here. Just go through this door. Thank you.
[vacuum cleaner whirring]
不好意思?
Excuse me?
嗨 很抱歉打扰你了
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you. Um…
我原本是来见乔治·艾略特的 他是制片人
I'm supposed to meet with someone named George Elliot. He's a producer.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
乔治·艾略特 他是《约会游戏》的执行制片人
George Elliot. He's an executive producer on The Dating Game.
你知道我可以去哪里找他吗?
Do you know where I could find him?
我有重要的事情要跟他说
It's very important that I speak with him.
应该没戏
I doubt that very much.
为什么?
Why?
因为我是乔治·艾略特
Because I'm George Elliot.
什么?
What?
让我猜猜看
Let me guess.
正门的保安 就是他搞的?
Security guard out front, he set this up, yeah?
他真是个混♥蛋♥
He is a real asshole, all right.
不好意思
Excuse me.
要是我能帮上忙 我很乐意尝试…
If there's something I can do, I'd be happy to try and--
(ABC电视工作室)
真是再次感谢你 你玩得开心吗?
Thank you so much again. Did you have fun?
-嗯 我很开心 -好的 这边请
-Yeah, I had a lot of fun. -Okay, right this way.
-这边吗?好的 -从这里拐过去
-This way? Got it. -Just around this corner here.
-我觉得效果很棒 -我也是
-I thought it went really well. -I think so too.
那路上注意安全 我们会联♥系♥你的
Now, safe travels. We'll be in touch.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. [chuckles]
谢丽尔?
Sheryl?
嗨 嘿
Hi. Hey.
我在后台没找到你
I lost you back there.
是啊 我换好衣服去找你了 但是里面忙得团团转
Yeah, I looked for you after I changed, but that was crazy.
整个节目都乱糟糟的
-The whole thing was crazy. -[both chuckling]
他们把我推上台 把灯光打开 稀里糊涂地就开始了
They shoved me on stage, the lights went on and here we go.
就是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
挺好玩的
It was kind of fun.
刚才有点咄咄逼人 让人泄气 但是…我觉得有点意思
I mean, it was evil and soul-crushing, but… I had a little fun.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 那我们在卡梅尔镇见吧
But, yeah, uh, I guess I'll see you in Carmel.
你现在想去什么地方吗?
[Rodney chuckles]
I mean, do you wanna go somewhere now?
真是难以置信
[Amy] No fucking way.
这也太美了
This is beautiful.
嘿
[Rodney] Hey.
想抽一口吗?
You want some?
当然要
Hell yeah.
天啊 谁会想到 我今天找到了我的一生挚爱?
Man, who would have thought that I'd found the love of my life today?
你别逗我笑了 混♥蛋♥
[coughing] Don't make me fucking laugh, you asshole.
慢点抽
Take it easy.
那些是你的东西?
Is that your stuff?
是的 我的一些作品
Yeah, that's some of my work.
看看我要怎么拍
Let's see what I'm working with.
哇
Wow.
这些…
These are, um…
我用这张照片赢了500美元
I won 500 with that one.
不会吧
No shit.
真的
Yep.
好了 别看这些破照片了
All right, well, enough of this crap.
你怎么还不说呢?你是哪里人?
Why don't you spill it out? Where are you from?
你为什么想知道?
Why do you want to know?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why are you not telling me?
或许是因为我根本不喜欢那个地方
Maybe because I didn't fucking like it there.
好吧
Ah, okay.
所以你是离家出走
So you're a runaway.
天啊
电影精选列表