-[Ed] …and one very pretty girl. -[applause]
-好了 -我们给她机会
-Okay. -[Ed] We give her a chance to question
向男士们提问
the gentlemen…
好了 现在你就从这里拐进去
Okay, now you're just around here.
-走上楼梯 -好的
-Up these steps. -Okay. Great.
然后呢 我就上台了?
And then what, I'm just on?
你可以吗?
-Mmm-hmm. You okay? -Uh-huh.
很好 玩得开心
Great. Have fun.
…向各位展示游戏怎么玩 跟我来
[Ed] …show you how we play the game. Come with me.
(检查唇妆!)
Before we meet our three eligible bachelors,
在三位符合资格的男嘉宾上场前
应该先见见可爱的单身女嘉宾
I think we should meet our lovely bachelorette.
我在后台有机会跟她见过面 她已经准备好交新朋友了
I had the chance to meet her backstage and she is ready for a connection.
莎莉·菲尔德
[whispering] Sally Field. Sally Field. Sally Field.
女士们 先生们 欢迎本时段魅力姑娘 谢丽尔!
[Ed] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome the woman of the hour, Sheryl!
完蛋了
Shit.
-[upbeat music playing] -[audience applauding]
[breathing heavily]
我得出去透透气
[Charlie] I gotta get out of here.
去个能看见天空的地方
Somewhere I can see the sky.
[sighs]
嗯 我都迫不及待了
Yeah, I can't wait.
不 这个地方很棒 快收拾好了
No, the place is great. It's coming together.
(纽约市 1971年)
I'm still seeing you this weekend, right?
这周末我还是能见到你吧?
你最好是这样 因为你现在还一身麻烦事
[chuckles]
Yeah, well, you better, 'cause you're in the doghouse now.
[chuckles]
糟糕
Shit.
[humming]
[doorbell buzzes]
[door continues buzzing]
[Charlie singing indistinctly]
[vehicle doors closing]
糟了
Shit.
抱歉 来了
Sorry. Coming.
我来了
Coming.
嘿
Hey, hey.
-嘿 这是2A房♥的吧? -是的
-Hey, is this for 2-A? -[man] It is.
太好了 我这就让你们进屋
'Kay, great. Here, I'll let you in.
我们按了十分钟公♥寓♥门铃
We've been ringing the apartment for ten minutes.
抱歉 我刚才在洗澡 没听见
Sorry, I was in the shower. I didn't hear it.
汤米 我们走吧
Tommy, let's go.
什么?
What?
你们就把东西都扔在门口?
You're just gonna leave it all out here?
我们也想帮忙 但必须按时间计划走
[man] Wish we could help, but we have a schedule to keep.
[engine starts]
嘿 大摄影师
Hey, Ansel Adams.
-这应该是最后一件 -最好是这样
-It's, like, the last thing. -Yeah. It better be.
我想是的
[laughs] Yeah. I think it is.
好 快到了 行了
Okay. Almost. Okay.
喝点啤酒?
[sighs] You want a beer?
你没听说过罗门·波兰斯基?
You've never heard of Roman Polanski?
-他是冰宫的看门人吧? -不是
-He's the doorman at the Ice Palace? -No, no, no. No.
那个有文身的大块头?
Big guy with the tattoos?
不 他是矮个子
No. He's the short guy
他拍过《冷血惊魂》 还有《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》
who directed Repulsion and Rosemary's Baby.
-这些是电影还是… -你是想气死我
-Are those movies or-- -You're killing me.
-我只想炫耀我人脉广 -继续说呗
-I'm trying to name-drop here. -Drop away, man.
有啥用 我说的名字你都不认识
No, because you don't know who I'm talking about
我想吹牛都不行
so it's not as impressive.
[laughs]
你在耍我
You're fucking with me.
还问我看过 《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》吗?拜托
Have I seen Rosemary's Baby? Come on.
我怎么知道?或许你不爱看恐怖片
What? I don't know. Maybe you don't like scary movies.
我是不爱看 但我看过《罗斯玛丽的婴儿》
I don't like scary movies, but I've seen Rosemary's-fucking-Baby.
好的 我在纽约大学 跟他一起上过课 好吗?
Okay, so I took a class with him at NYU, all right?
跟罗门·波兰斯基一起 就是这样
With Roman Polanski, I mean. And that's it.
-我想说的就是这些 -真是厉害
-That's all I wanted to say. -Very impressive.
你现在感觉好些了吗?
Do you feel better now?
-[exhales] -[laughs softly]
你还去那上课吗?
You still go there?
我刚毕业了
I just graduated.
恭喜啊 那太棒了
Congratulations. That's amazing.
那接下来呢?
So what now?
其实我准备要去新罕布♥什♥尔州
I'm off to New Hampshire, actually.
是的 我要去教孩子们摄影
Yeah. I'm gonna be teaching kids photography.
真酷
Very cool.
是啊
Yeah.
真是没想到
You know, it's crazy.
在我待在这里的最后一天
It's my last day here,
我遇到了你
and I meet you. [chuckles]
遇到谈得来的人不容易 所以…
Like, it's so hard to meet people, you know, that you can connect with, so…
如果有幸碰上了 我希望能珍惜相处的时刻 你懂吗?
when I do I just… I like to savor the moment, you know?
我懂
Yeah.
是啊 其实 我也这样想
Yeah, no, I'm… I'm the same way.
嘿 或许我该继续收拾东西了
Hey, so I should probably get this shit together.
这地方乱糟糟的 我得拆纸箱
I mean, this place is a mess. I have to get unpacking.
真是一团糟 我不知道东西怎么放才好
It's, like, such a disaster. I don't know where anything is gonna go,
有点不知所措
it's, ugh, a bit insane.
不过非常感谢你能搭把手
But thank you so much for your help.
真是帮上大忙了
It was very, very, very useful, so…
你刚才说你是空姐?
So, you said you were a stewardess?
是的
[Charlie] Uh, yeah.
当空姐是怎么样的?
Well, what's that like?
我把东西放进行李舱的时候
Well, I get to get groped by sweaty businessman
汗津津的商旅乘客会伸手乱摸
while putting things in the overhead,
有什么理由不喜欢呢?
so what's not to love?
不过 还不错吧
But, no, it is great.
我有机会去看看世界 免费旅行…
I mean, I get to see the world and travel for free and…
我下周要去埃及
I mean, I get to go to Egypt next week.
我一直很想去埃及 所以我很兴奋
I've always wanted to go to Egypt, so I'm very excited.
一开始 我害怕会觉得孤单
I think at first I was afraid that I was gonna get lonely
离家这么远 但我的航司很不错…
being away from home, but my airline is amazing--
能给你拍张照吗?
Can I take your picture?
[traffic bustling]
-[glass breaking] -[Charlie grunting]
[Charlie screaming]
[Rodney grunting]
-[coughing] -[panting]
[choking]
[camera shutter clicks]
她登台了 真是个大美女
There she is. What a beauty.
请走下来 亲爱的
Come on down here, darling.
没错 你就站在那里好了
There we go. You just stand right there for me.
谢丽尔是心怀抱负的演员 来自宾州的斯克兰顿市
Sheryl is an aspiring actress from Scranton, Pennsylvania.
她曾在足疗店上班
She used to work massaging feet,
但老板要求她 通过不正当关系升职 她便辞职了
but quit when her boss asked her to work her way up.
大学毕业后从洛杉矶搬到这来
She moved here from L.A. after graduating college
现在她希望找到与她般配的伴侣
and now is hoping to find a Romeo to complement her Juliet.
天啊 你真美 非常棒 你好吗?
My goodness, you are a beauty. What a knockout. How you doing?
-很好 -那太好了
-Uh, doing well. -Okay. Fantastic.
-准备好开始派对了吗? -嗯
-Are you ready to get this party started? -Yeah.
好的 开始游戏吧
Okay, well, let the games begin.
游戏规则很简单
-[cheering and applause] -The rules of the game are simple.
隔板后面有三位单身男嘉宾
There are three bachelors behind this partition.
除了名字、年龄或职业之外 你可以问他们任何问题
You can ask them whatever you like except for their name, age or occupation.
最后 你可以选想跟哪一位约会
At the end, you pick which one you'd like to go out with.
-可以吗? -好的
-Sound good? -Great.
一号♥机位 准备好快速拉近
[director] "A" camera, get ready for the snap zoom.
你好 谢丽尔 很高兴让你开心
Hi, Sheryl, pleased to make your pleasure.
不对 我是说 我很高兴见到你的…
No, I mean, pleasure to meet your, um…
-甜言蜜语留到约会时再说吧 -很高兴认识你
-Save that talk for the date. -Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
好了 第三遍说对了 二号♥男嘉宾?
There we go. Third time's a charm. Bachelor number two?
你好哇 谢丽尔
Hello, Sheryl.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hello, hello, hello.
要想玩得尽兴 那就要选二号♥
If you want to groove, pick number two.
天啊 他不会好好说话吗?
[Sheryl] Oh, my God, is he stuck like that?
稍后就知道了
[Ed] We'll have to find out.
三号♥男嘉宾 你可以跟谢丽尔打个招呼吗?
And would you please say hello to Sheryl, bachelor number three?
给三号♥亮灯
[director] Lights up on number three.
我们会一起共度愉快时光 谢丽尔
电影精选列表