[wind blowing]
[birds chirping]
-这里? -对
-[Sarah] Right here? -[Rodney] Yep.
好的
[Sarah] Okay.
(美国怀俄明州 1977年)
我从没试过这样 我该怎么做?
[Sarah chuckles] I've never done this before. What do I do?
[Rodney chuckling] Just be yourself.
做你自己就好
忘掉这里有台相机
Try and forget that there's a camera here.
好的
[Sarah] Okay.
介绍一下自己吧 你来自哪里?
[Rodney] Tell me about yourself. Where are you from?
-得克萨斯州 -得州?真的吗?
-Texas. -Texas? Really?
怎么跑到怀俄明州来了?
What brings you to Wyoming?
我和我男朋友想…
[Sarah] My boyfriend and I wanted to, uh…
是前男友啦
Well, ex-boyfriend.
我们想游遍50个州
We wanted to see all 50 states, like,
想说等我们饱览了 所有州的风景 然后再…
to say that we had seen all of the states before, um…
[exhales] Um…
无语死了
Shit.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
嘿
[Rodney] Hey.
你用不着道歉
You don't need to apologize.
真是尴尬
It's so embarrassing.
并不会
-No, it's not. -[sniffles]
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
[sniffles]
你很美 好吗?没事的
You're beautiful, okay? It's fine.
继续说 好吗?
Just keep talking. Okay?
对 我们…
So, yeah, we…
我们想进行这一场大冒险
We wanted to have this big adventure…
然后迎接宝宝的到来
before the baby came.
所以 原本是这样计划的
So… that was the plan. [chuckles and sniffles]
然后…
Then…
然后他就跑了
And then he just left.
而我…
-And I… I… -[camera shutter clicking]
我不知道是我的问题 还是说他就是…
And I don't know if it was me or if he just…
他就是不想当爸爸
he just didn't want to be a dad.
你跟家人说了吗?
Have you told your family?
没有
No.
没说 我妈一直不喜欢他 而我…
No, my mom, she never liked him, and I…
我不想听她说:“我早就说过嘛”
I don't want to hear "I told you so."
[sighs]
我…被吓坏了
Uh, I'm… I'm terrified.
我知道跟他在一起有风险
Like, I knew he was risky,
但是…管他的
but, like… fuck it.
跟谁没风险呢
Everyone's risky.
我也说不清
I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我觉得很没劲 我只是…
I'm just blah, you know? I just…
我还没机会跟任何人吐槽这事
I haven't really had a chance to talk to anyone about it yet and I, um…
我真的是不吐不快 谢谢你
I really needed that. Thank you.
[chuckles nervously]
搞什么鬼?
What the fuck?
[breathes deeply]
-[Rodney grunting] -[Sarah yelling]
[Sarah screaming]
[Sarah choking]
[Rodney grunting]
[Rodney panting]
[coughing]
[Sarah whimpering]
[screaming]
就是不太合适
[man 1] It's just not quite right.
是啊 我没有为她感到惋惜
[man 2] Yeah, I don't feel sorry for her.
-她不讨喜 -因为她看起来生气了
-She's not sympathetic. -[man 1] Because she seems angry.
没错 她看起来生气了
-That's it. She seems angry. -Mmm-hmm.
她的样子怎么样?
What about her look?
还行
Eh, it's okay.
她看着像那部电影里的姑娘
She kinda looks like that one girl in that thing.
就是那部…
From the, uh…
电影讲的是中♥央♥公园里的毒贩
The movie about the junkies in Central Park.
对 我讨厌那部电影 你喜欢?
Yes. I hated it. Did you like it?
-不喜欢 -那部电影很差劲
-[softly] No. -Bad. It was bad.
糟透了
It was horrible.
[sighs]
你们想让我再尝试一遍 还是…
Did you want me to try it again or…
不用 刚才挺好的
No, that was great.
(好莱坞 1978年)
It says here that you did your BFA in acting at Columbia.
上面写你在哥伦比亚大学 拿到了表演艺术学士学位
是的
Yeah.
我有个朋友也是念的这个专业
I have a friend who went through that program.
这个专业很棒 是的
It's a great program. Yeah.
你是哪一年毕业的?
What year did you graduate?
你们或许认识呢
Hmm?
You might know each other.
或许吧 他叫什么?
I might. What's his name?
Hmm.
凯文·惠特玛
Kevin Wetmore.
他可能比我早几届毕业
Mmm. He might have been before me.
你怎么知道不是比你晚几届?
Mmm-hmm. How do you know he wasn't after you?
Hmm.
[all chuckle]
你能接受裸体 对吧?
And you're okay with nudity, right?
不 这不适合我
Uh, no, um, it's just not for me.
不会吧 我…我看你身材还行
Oh, no, I'm… I'm sure they're fine.
Mmm.
好吧 我们再联♥系♥
-All right. Well, we'll be in touch. -Mmm-hmm. Mmm.
好的
Okay. Um…
-好 非常感谢两位 -没事
-Well, great. Thank you guys so much. -Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
Um…
祝你们今天愉快 跟你们见面总是很高兴
Have a great rest of your day. Always nice to see you.
-是啊 -我也是
-Like as well. -You too.
谢谢
Thanks.
-好的 谢丽尔 -怎么了?
-Okay. Sheryl. -Yeah?
-不对 -搞错了
-No. -No.
珍妮特
Uh… Oh, Janet.
-珍妮特 -珍妮特
-Janet. -Janet.
《致命约会》
我真的很谢谢你们 一直邀请我参加试镜
[Sheryl] And I really appreciate that you keep inviting me to audition.
在我念台词的时候
I would just love it so much
要是你们能抬起眼睛看我一眼 我会很高兴的
if you could look up from the table when I'm reading the scene.
那就真的…能让我开心一整天
That would just… Just really make my day.
I Don't Mind Doin' It" playing on car stereo]
[yells]
[music stops]
好吧
Okay.
这可不得了
[Terry] It's a big deal.
电视网络高管很少直接给演员提反馈
Network execs don't always give actors direct notes,
但这是最精彩的
but that's the best part.
这人把我叫到一边说:“你的脸
This one pulls me over, he says, "Your face."
你长了一张很有特色的脸”
"Something about your face has a lot of character."
这很棒 只要我试镜顺利
Which is great. Which means if I test well,
他们会让我成为常驻演员
they'll make me a recurring cast member.
参演每一集 不过你知道 这…
Not every single episode, but, you know, it's…
嘿 怎么样?
Hey, how's it going?
-嗨 -情况怎么样?
-Hi. -How'd it go?
不…我觉得不…
Um… Yeah, not… I don't…
不太好
[chuckles] Not that great.
-什么?你在说笑吧 -真的
-What? You're kidding. -Yeah.
我知道 我让你陪我练台词 结果白费功夫了
I know. I know. I made you run all those lines with me again for nothing.
不 表演永远不是浪费时间
-No, acting is never wasted time. -[phone ringing]
你我都表演了 这是演员的工作
I was acting, you were acting. Actors act.
-你真会安慰人 特里 -不 我是说真的
-Well, that's very sweet, Terry. -No. I'm being real.
我不是要安慰你 我是真心的
All right. I'm not being sweet, I'm being sincere.
在演聊起你妈妈的时候
That choice you made when you started whispering
你压低了声音 让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩
when you were talking about your mom? It gave me goosebumps.
看来你的试镜很顺利?
It sounds like your thing went well, huh?
我不想说…是的 非常顺利
I don't want to talk… Yes. I mean, it went very well.
你得一五一十地告诉我
[Sheryl] I wanna hear all about it.
你演技很好啊 不知道为什么你一个机会都没拿到
You're just so good. I don't know how you're not booking anything.
-喂? -你好 谢丽尔 海伦找你
-Hello? -[woman] Hi, Sheryl, I have Helen for you.
特里 我需要点时间
Terry. I just need one second.
好 没问题
Oh, yeah, no problem.
嘿 很抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
-[Helen] Hey, sorry I missed your call. -Mmm-hmm.
电影精选列表