Hold that pose.
-什么姿势? -就是这个
-Hold what pose? -That pose.
[camera shutter clicks]
现在往左边肩膀看
Now look over your left shoulder.
这是右边 朝我的左边看
That's your right. Your other left.
[Rodney laughs]
这就对了 现在盯着这里的镜头看
There you go. Now look right into the lens right here
然后摆出你刚才看我的表情
and give me that look you just gave me.
来嘛 你真不错
Come on. There she is. [laughs]
瞧瞧你 再来一张
Look at you. One more.
法拉·福赛特完全比不上你
You know, Farrah Fawcett, she's got nothing on you.
你觉得怎么样?
So what do you say?
[chuckles softly]
-丽莎 -谢丽尔
-Lisa. -[Lisa] Sheryl.
-嗨 很抱歉我迟到了 -没事
-Hi. I'm so sorry I'm late. -No, it's fine.
101公路有交通事故…
[Sheryl] There was an accident on the 101 and…
(3号♥演播厅)
需要什么吗?喝点咖啡还是水?
Do you need anything? I can get you coffee, water?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
-吃过了吗?这里有百吉饼 -真不用 谢谢
-Have you eaten? I can get you a bagel. -No, really, I'm fine.
海伦告诉我你来自宾夕法尼亚州
Helen tells me you're from Pennsylvania.
对 艾伦镇
Um, Allentown, yeah.
我去过宾州
-[Lisa] Oh, I went to Penn State. -Oh, uh…
雄狮女子篮球队加油
-Go Lady Lions. -[chuckles]
-要喝点水吗? -你刚才问过了
-Can I get you a water? -You asked me that already.
-好 穿过这里 -好的
-Okay, right through here. -Great.
好的
[Lisa] Great.
[Lisa sighs]
你觉得兴奋吗?感觉怎么样?
So you excited about this? How you feeling?
不错 我觉得会挺好玩的
Um, good. Yeah, I think it'll be fun.
我保证非常好玩 先帮你做发型和化妆
It'll be so fun. I promise. We'll get you through hair and makeup.
我在后台看到了单身男嘉宾 这一批人还不错
I saw your bachelors backstage. You got a good batch.
真的吗?他们人怎么样?
Oh, really? What are they like?
他们都是白♥痴♥
-[Marilyn] They're idiots, all of them. -I don't know where they get 'em from.
不知道他们上哪找的这些人
-从石缝蹦出来的 -对吧?
-From under a rock. -Right?
你记得那个家伙吗? 他上过节目 是电影制♥作♥人
Do you remember that one guy that we had on the show? Um, filmmaker.
-喔 天啊 -老天爷
-[woman] Oh, Jesus Christ. -Oh, my God.
他真是帅气
He was beautiful,
但我告诉你 他蠢得要命
but I'm telling you, the IQ of a lug nut.
真是太可惜了
Oh, it was really too bad.
-要抽点吗? -不用 我…
-You want some? -No. I'm…
他是跟他的双胞胎兄弟一起来的
So he shows up with his identical twin brother
他说:“我在拍一部电影
and he says, "Oh, I'm making a movie."
我们俩都参演了
"We're both acting in it."
我是主演 但是他演我的死党”
"I'm the star, but he's playing my best friend."
-[soft music playing] -[laughs]
跟他长一样的孪生兄弟要演他的死党
His identical twin brother is playing his best friend.
-他是怎么想的? -简直绝了
-What the hell is that? -Brilliant.
-把我乐坏了 -天啊
-I love it. -Oh, God.
在这座城里还能找到 不疯癫的正常男人吗?
Is it possible to get a guy in this town that isn't a maniac?
不是疯子就是傻子
[woman] Or a total moron.
你们好 嘿 大家都好吗?
Hello. Hey, how's everybody doing?
满屋子都是美女啊
Whoa, a room full of beautiful women.
把臭熏熏的大♥麻♥收起来 你会给我惹麻烦的
Put that skunk weed away. You're going to get me in trouble.
怎么样 玛里琳? 那这位就是谢丽尔了
What's up, Marilyn? So this is Sheryl.
-对 你好 -他们说你念过朱丽亚音乐学院
-Yeah, hi. -They told me that you went to Juilliard.
-没有 -那太棒了
-No. -Well, that's fantastic.
那我猜你是真正的狂热乐迷? 这听起来怎么样?
So I guess you're a real music freak? Do you like the sound of this?
挺酷的
Yeah, it's cool.
就是嘛 看见没?
There you go. See?
女人就爱听黑人音乐
Women love that Black sound.
拜托 托尼·班奈特不好吗?
Come on, whatever happened to Tony Bennett?
平·克劳斯贝不好吗?
Whatever happened to Bing Crosby?
想要听深情的音乐 那就该听佩里·科莫的《月之城》
I mean, if you want soul, listen to Perry Como singing "Moonglow."
-嘿 能帮我个忙吗? -好的
-Hey, can you do me a favor? -Yeah.
好 你是个聪明姑娘 谁都看得出来
Okay. You're an intelligent girl, anyone can see that.
但是等你上台之后
But when you get on that stage,
我不想你表现得这么聪明 好吗?
I don't want you to play so smart, all right?
男嘉宾们会被吓到的
The guys are getting intimidated.
-你知道男人就是小孩 -是啊
-You know boys, they're babies. -Right.
懂吧?这就对了
You know? That's right.
我希望你全程欢声笑语 保持微笑
I just need you to laugh and smile just over and over.
-能做到吗? -当然能
-Can you do that for me? -Sure.
-先谢谢了 -没事
-I'd appreciate it. -Of course.
没错 你笑起来很甜美
There you go. You have a beautiful smile.
-伯克先生 你夫人打电♥话♥找你 -是吗?
-Mr. Burke, your wife's on the phone. -Yeah?
好的 谢谢 你要穿这条裙子吗?
Okay, thanks. Is this… Is this the dress you're wearing?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
嘿 布鲁斯 听见我说话吗?
Hey, Bruce. Hey, Bruce, can you hear me?
-能听到 -好的
-[Bruce] Yes. -Yeah,
能给她找一条更漂亮的裙子吗?
can we get her in something a little more flattering?
她身材很棒 所以要加以利用
She's got the body, so let's use it.
好的 非常感谢
All right. Thank you so much.
看着很完美
[woman] Looks perfect.
观众们正在入场 大家都很兴奋
[Lisa] The audience is filling up. Everyone's getting excited.
太好了
Great.
看着真棒 要不这样吧?
[woman] Looks great. Actually, know what?
或许该把头发盘起来
Maybe we should try the updo.
好 你看着办
Yeah, whatever you want.
-嗯? -放下来好点
-Yeah? -[Marilyn] I like it down.
-是吗?好 那就放下来 -很好
[woman] You like it down? Okay, let's do down.
容光焕发 美极了
Great.
[woman] Nice and flowing. Fabulous.
[indistinct chatter]
小心 慢点刹车 小心前车
[woman] Careful. Smooth it out. Watch the car.
放松 老妈 没事的
[Ken] Relax, Mom, it's fine.
就是这里?
This is it?
看着不像电视演播厅啊?
It doesn't look like a television studio.
老妈 你怎么知道?你又没见识过
Mom, how would you know? You've never seen one.
嘿 别跟你老妈顶嘴
Hey, don't talk back to your mother.
看着很单调
Just looks so drab.
在电视里能看到光效和舞台
What you see on TV, all these lights and stages.
-我保证里面有光效 -看着不单调吗?
-There's lights inside, I promise. -Doesn't it look drab?
要拿伞吗?待会要下雨
Should we grab the umbrellas? It's gonna rain.
下雨?快走吧 抓紧入场
Gonna rain? Come on. Let's hurry it up.
感觉怎么样?
How are you holding up?
我也说不上来
I don't know.
我觉得有点单调
I'm feeling a little drab.
在电视上有华丽的光效和舞台
On TV, they have all those big lights and stages.
是啊是啊
Yeah, yeah.
你觉得怎么样?
So what do you think?
-很不错 -太好了
-It's great. -Awesome.
该让你上场了
We're ready for you.
好的
Okay.
好了 各位 我们开始吧
[man 1] All right, everybody. Let's get started.
虽然还没直播 但可以开始了
[man 2] Fine to start without the live feed.
(鼓掌)
[audience cheering and applauding]
(《约会游戏》)
没事 可以开始
[man 2] It's fine. Good to go.
艾德在后台准备就绪
[man 3] Ed's ready backstage.
这里是加州好莱坞 查克·巴里斯演播厅的现场直播
[announcer] Live from the Chuck Barris Stages in Hollywood, California,
欢迎收看《约会游戏》 现在有请主持人艾德·伯克
it's The Dating Game. And now your host, Ed Burke.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much. Thank you so much.
各位太客气了
You're too kind.
欢迎回到《约会游戏》
Welcome back to The Dating Game.
我是主持人艾德·伯克
I'm your host Ed Burke,
非常高兴大家今晚收看我们的节目
and we're absolutely thrilled you're all joining us tonight.
谁知道呢?今天会擦出火花吗?
And who knows? Will today be the day that sparks fly?
好了 艾德正在说开场白
All right, Ed's just doing his intro now.
-等他一说完… -等等 他已经在直播了?
-As soon as he's done-- -Wait, he's on right now?
好的 这里要注意脚下
Mmm-hmm. Okay, oh, just watch your step here.
-小心 -抱歉
-Be careful. -Sorry.
现在 这个节目…
[Ed] Now, this is a program…
好 就在这里 停下来
[Lisa] Okay, right over here now. Stop, stop.
…一位很漂亮的姑娘
电影精选列表