[bachelor 1] I can't.
好啦 我该做笔记吗 老师 还是…
Okay. Should I be taking notes, teacher, or…
期末考试会考的哦 艾德
Oh, it will be on the final exam, Ed.
那就好
-[laughter] -That's good.
三号♥男嘉宾 你的朋友大脑一片空白
Bachelor number three, your buddy's drawing a blank.
你想帮帮他吗?
Want to help him out?
是说他的狭义相对论吗?
With his theory of special relativity?
没错
Yeah.
不论是短短一分钟 还是长达一小时
Whether it's for a minute or for an hour,
只要有机会 我都希望能跟与众不同的姑娘
I'd like to sit relatively close to a special girl
紧紧相依
whenever I get the chance.
怎么样?
How's that?
回答得很妙嘛 还不错
-That's pretty good. That's not bad. -[applause]
[laughter and applause]
一号♥男嘉宾 我刚才给你出了一道难题
Bachelor number one, I threw you a curveball last time.
我也这么想 我不知道要懂占星学才能上节目
I'll say. I didn't know I needed to be an astrologer to be on this show.
-你是说天文学吧? -有区别吗?
-Do you mean an astronomer? -Is there a difference?
你想它们有区别吗?
Do you want there to be?
-不想 -顺便说一下
-Um, no. -By the way,
爱因斯坦是研究物理学的 不是天文学 无所谓了
Einstein was a physicist, not an astronomer. Doesn't matter.
你要问我一个问题吗?
Are you gonna ask me a question?
已经问了你两个问题 行吧
I just asked you two, but sure.
在《道德形而上学基础》一书中
In the Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals,
-伊曼努尔·康德认为… -她想要急死他
-Immanuel Kant argues… -[man] She'll give him a heart attack.
我不…
I don't… [scoffs]
我在开玩笑 一号♥男嘉宾
I'm kidding. Bachelor number one, I'm kidding.
我只是在逗你玩
I'm just having fun with you.
一号♥男嘉宾 这道题很简单
Bachelor number one, this is nice and easy.
姑娘存在的意义是什么?
What are girls for?
你想问什么?
Uh, what do you mean?
我已经说了 姑娘存在的意义是什么?
[Sheryl] Just what I said. What are girls for?
天啊 这道题有点尖锐
Jeez, you're getting edgy with this one.
你想回答伊曼努尔·康德那题吗?
Oh, want to go back to Immanuel Kant?
不用 我答得上来
No, no, I can do this.
那就好 我相信你 一号♥男嘉宾
Good to hear it. I believe in you, bachelor number one.
谢谢
Thank you.
姑娘的存在就是为了…
Uh, girls are for…
男人
guys.
还有…可以跟她们玩
And… you know, having fun with.
女权作家格洛丽亚听了会很自豪
Well, Gloria Steinem would be proud.
未免有点刁难了吧
Being a little hard on the boys.
-大家都玩得挺开心呀 -当然
-I think we're all having fun. -Of course.
大伙开心吗?
-Aren't we having fun? -[cheering and applause]
[Sheryl laughs]
看见没?大家都非常开心
See? We're having so much fun. [chuckles]
二号♥男嘉宾 姑娘存在的意义是什么?
Bachelor number two, what are girls for?
为什么听着像是陷阱题?
Uh… Why does this feel like a trap?
我不知道 怎么说?
I don't know. Why does it?
因为如果我回答 姑娘是用来陪吃、陪喝酒
Well, because if I say girls are for wining and dining,
那我听起来就像个混♥蛋♥
then I sound like a jerk,
但如果我说姑娘是用来尊重的
and if I say they're for respecting or whatever,
那我就像个猴急要上♥床♥的傻子
then I just sound like a schmuck looking to get laid.
好的 二号♥男嘉宾 我想你已经回答了我的问题
Okay, bachelor number two, I think you answered my question.
嘿 等等 我不是这个意思
Hey, wait. No, I didn't mean it like that.
下一位
[Sheryl] Moving on.
三号♥男嘉宾 我指望你了
Bachelor number three, I'm counting on you.
姑娘存在的意义是什么?
What are girls for?
我…不
[guard] I… No. [chuckles]
不 没人能击败阿里两次
No. No one's beaten Ali twice.
好吧 我可不觉得
Yeah, I don't think so.
吉姆 等我一下 有什么事需要我帮忙吗?
Uh, Jim, give me a second. Can I help you with something?
我想跟《约会游戏》的工作人员谈谈
Um, I need to speak with someone on The Dating Game.
你要是想买♥♥票 你得找客户关系部
You want tickets, you need go to guest relations.
沿着走廊往回走 右转
Go back down the hallway, take a right.
我不想看节目 我刚从那里过来
I don't want to see the show. I just came from there.
我只是想跟主创人员谈谈
I need to speak with someone who works on it,
比如制片人之类的
like a producer or something.
有什么事?
What for?
现在的节目上有个不应该上台的人
There's someone on the show right now who shouldn't be there.
谁不应该上台?你的男朋友?
Who shouldn't be there? Your boyfriend?
-不是 -丈夫?
-No. -Husband?
[sighs]
去年 我有个朋友被奸♥杀♥了
Last year, a friend of mine was raped and murdered,
警♥察♥一直都没有…
and the police never…
我觉得杀我朋友的家伙现在就在台上
I think that the guy that killed her is up on that stage right now.
三号♥男嘉宾
Bachelor number three.
这个人非常危险 所以你能帮我打电♥话♥找人吗?
And this is a very dangerous man, so can you just call someone for me?
拜托了
Please.
嘿 吉姆 我待会再打给你 好
Hey, Jim, I'm gonna have to call you back. Yeah.
姑娘存在的意义是什么?
[Rodney] What are girls for?
对 没错
[Sheryl] Yeah, that's right.
我得说这要由姑娘自己决定
Hmm. I guess I'd have to say that that's up to the girl.
这个答案很不错
-[applause] -That's a very good answer.
对 我们喜欢这个回答
Oh, yeah, we love that.
Um…
三号♥男嘉宾 我想追问你一下
Bachelor number three, I have a follow-up question.
请说
Shoot.
你跟其他男嘉宾相处了一会儿
You've been with the other bachelors for a while now.
对 我们聊了几句
We've talked for a bit, yeah.
好吧 告诉我 一号♥和二号♥男嘉宾在幕后
Okay. Tell me, what's the most disgusting thing
说过或做过最恶心的一件事是什么?
bachelors one and two have said or done backstage?
当然除了来上节目这件事
Besides coming on this show, of course.
有意思
That's good.
天啊
[Rodney] Oh, gosh. Um…
这个问题很刁钻 如果要我说实话
That's a tough one. If I'm being honest,
一号♥男嘉宾没说过什么恶心的话
bachelor number one didn't really say anything disgusting.
确实 我没说过
-That's, uh… That's true. I didn't. -[laughter]
那二号♥男嘉宾呢?
And what about bachelor number two?
我没法逐字复述 毕竟我们正在录节目 但是…
Um, I can't repeat it word for word as how we're on television and all, but…
他认为 胸罩的尺码
he had some thoughts about bra sizes
是正式确认关系之前的先决条件
being a prerequisite for a meaningful relationship.
是这样吗?
Oh. Is that right?
哎呀 糟糕 这表示游戏结束了
Oh, darn it, that signals the end of our game.
谢丽尔 你该做决定了
-[upbeat music playing] -Sheryl, it's time to make a decision.
你坐在这里分♥析♥你的所闻 好吗?
Why don't you sit right there, analyze what you heard?
我们会给你一些时间
We're going to take a little time for you
让你精挑细选出最优秀的…
to make a decision about the very fine products…
你可以在办公室里等待 很快会有人过来
You can wait in the office here. Someone will be with you shortly.
是谁啊?
[Laura] Who?
乔治·艾略特 节目制片人
George Elliot. Series producer.
你可以随便坐
You can have a seat if you like.
他可以帮你 祝你好运
He'll be able to help you. Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很感谢
-Really. -[door opens]
我们很快就回来
[Ed] And we'll be right back.
停止直播
-[director] And we're out. -[bell ringing]
等节目结束 马上赶走这个婊♥子♥
After the show, I want this cunt out of here.
我他妈的不想再见到她
I never want to see her again.
我知道 很抱歉 先生
I know. I'm so sorry, sir.
那你想选谁?
[woman] So who you gonna pick?
-得了吧 -怎么?我只是问问
-Oh, knock it off. -What? I'm just asking.
你觉得我太过分了吗?
Do you think I went too far?
我想是他觉得你太过分
[chuckles] I think he thinks you went too far.
他对任何事都大惊小怪
[woman] He thinks everything is too far.
[Marilyn chuckles]
那你呢?
Yeah, but do you, though?
宝贝 从1968年起 我就在这个节目工作了
Honey, I've been on the show since 1968
我见过无数个满嘴只会调情的白♥痴♥
and I've seen more idiots flirting back and forth than I can count.
我了解到的一个事实就是 无论怎么遣词造句
The one thing I've learned is no matter what words they use,
背后想问的真实问题都一样
the question beneath the question remains the same.
好吧 那是什么问题?
All right. What's the question?
你们当中谁会伤害我?
Which one of you will hurt me?
你刚才很清晰地提出了这个问题
You just asked it clearer than most.
电影精选列表