We're gonna have a great time together, Sheryl.
[audience exclaiming, laughing]
他很有自信
[Ed] He's confident.
听了他们的声音之后 你准备好了进入下个阶段了吗?
Now you know what they sound like, are you ready to take the next step?
准备好了
I think I am.
-拿到提问卡了吗? -拿到了
-Do you have your question set? -Sure do.
那请入座 别拘谨
Let's take a seat and make yourself comfortable.
那我们开始吧
And here we go.
[cheering and applause]
[upbeat music playing]
天啊 艾德 好吧 亮起“鼓掌”标志
[director] Oh, Jesus, Ed. Okay, cue the "applause" sign.
(一号♥男嘉宾)
[applause stops]
一号♥男嘉宾
Bachelor number one,
我们在一堂戏剧课上 这是你的重要试镜
we're in a drama class and it's the big audition.
你是个有书呆子气的男生 想邀请我去约会
You're a nerdy schoolboy asking me out on a date.
请开始表演
Take it away.
-[woman] Ooh! -Uh…
嘿 我…我是个…
Hey, I… I'm a…
我是个有书呆子气的男生 你想跟我去约会吗?
You know, I'm a nerdy schoolboy. Do you want to go on a date?
就这样吗?
-Is that it? -[laughter]
-是的 -真是个人才
-Yeah. -[Ed] Well, we got a genius.
镜头移向二号♥
[director] Pan to number two.
你表现不错 一号♥男嘉宾
I like it, bachelor number one.
二号♥男嘉宾 你是橄榄球队的队长
Um, bachelor number two, you're the captain of the football team.
开始吧
-Go. -[Laura gasping]
你好 大美女…
[bachelor 2] Hey there, Peggy Sue…
嘿 你还好吧?
Hey, you okay?
我没事
[Laura] Yeah, I'm fine.
我在想 要是你没别的安排
[bachelor 2] I was thinking if you weren't doing nothing,
或许我们可以打一场触身式橄榄球
maybe we could play a game of touch football.
我当衬衫队 你当光膀子队
-I'd be shirts, you'd be skins. -[audience exclaim]
我不确定 听起来好像很粗野
[Sheryl] I don't know. That sounds awfully rough.
吵闹粗野就是我喜欢的方式 宝贝
[bachelor 2] Rough and rowdy, that's the way I like it, babe.
三号♥嘉宾 你是学富五车的教授
Bachelor number three, you're the accomplished professor.
请开始吧
Go for it.
姑娘 下课之后请你留下
Young lady, I'm gonna need you to stay after class
我有话跟你说
and have a word with me.
[audience exclaiming]
你是要给我上一课吗?
Oh. Do you need to teach me a lesson?
是的 没错
[Rodney] Yes. Yes, I do.
其实 我会让你累弯腰…
In fact, you're going to have to bend over…
竭尽全力才能有好成绩
backwards with dedication.
[laughter]
[applause]
好吧 一号♥男嘉宾
[Sheryl] Okay, um, bachelor number one…
[indistinct chatter, laughter]
如果把你当做美味的晚餐 你会是什么?
[gasps softly]
[Sheryl] If I served you for dinner, what would you be?
我是自助餐
[bachelor 1] Uh, I am the buffet.
[laughter]
我得离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
-现在走?正在录节目呢 -我得去洗手间
-Right now? It's the middle of the show. -Gotta go to the bathroom.
没事吧?
Everything okay?
-别走嘛 -她要去哪?
-Look, stop. -Where's she going?
二号♥男嘉宾?
[Sheryl] Bachelor number two?
我会是一碗老绿叶沙拉 油醋汁另放一边
Oh, I'm a big old green salad with the vinaigrette on the side,
因为我喜欢一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
-because I like things undressed. -[audience exclaiming]
真有趣
Ah, that's funny.
(我最大的爱好是接吻)
一号♥男嘉宾
Bachelor number one…
-[all exclaiming] -[gasps]
天啊 搞什么鬼?
Jesus, what the fuck was that?
-大伙们 怎么回事? -这是节目效果吗?
-[man 1] Guys, what was that? -[man 2] Was that part of the show?
该怎么办?
[man 3] What do we do?
下面的人叫艾德专心主持节目
[director] Somebody down there get Ed's attention.
艾德 说句话啊
[man 1] Ed. Say something.
女士们 先生们 第一轮游戏结束
Uh, well, ladies and gentlemen, that is the end of round one,
我想接下来是赞助商广♥告♥时间
and I think we're going to hear from our sponsors.
[microphone feedback whines]
-我们稍后回来 -播广♥告♥ 切换二号♥
-We'll be right back. -Go to commercial. Go to two.
刚才搞什么鬼?
What the fuck was that?
好了 各位 我们正在重新布置 找人收拾一下
[man] 'Kay, everyone, we're resetting. Someone clean that up.
刚才搞什么鬼?
What the fuck was that?
亲爱的 你很棒 简直大放异彩
Oh, baby, you're doing amazing. Just knocking it out of the park.
太好了
Great.
嘿 这就是电视的魔力啊
Hey, the magic of television. Huh? [laughs]
我们有空闲时间 谁是从外地赶来的?
We got some time. Who's here from out of town?
第一次来好莱坞?
Hollywood, first time? Oh!
我猜你们都不知道会这么刺♥激♥
Bet you didn't think it was gonna be that exciting.
[laughter]
好了 快把这个收拾好
Right, just clean this up.
听着 这不是我的职责 她是从那边过来的
[Lisa] Look, this is not my job. She came from over there.
[hyperventilating]
[crying]
该死
Goddamnit.
[imperceptible]
[yells]
[elevator bell dings]
(洛杉矶时报 1977年)
你知道在哪里…
Um, do you know where--
他或许在楼上某个地方开讨论会呢
He's probably somewhere upstairs holding court.
对 我在沃伦·比蒂家里见过她
[Rodney] Yeah, I met her at Warren Beatty's house.
在沃伦·比蒂家 听听这家伙的屁话
[man] Warren Beatty's house. Listen to this fucking guy.
嘿 罗德尼?
[all laugh]
[Mario] Hey, uh, Rodney?
-是新来的马里奥 对吧? -是的
-This is the new guy, Mario, right? -Yeah.
她父母允许你这样拍?
And her parents let you take this?
允许我拍?他们还付钱请我拍呢
Let me? [chuckles] They paid me.
不会吧
No.
我看得出 我觉得这会很棒 行业本身就是如此
I can see it. I think it'd be great. That's how the industry works.
我知道行业本身如此
[man] Yeah, I know how it works.
[indistinct chatter]
-她才13岁 -是啊 但话说回来 拜托
-She's just 13. -Yeah, but, I mean, come on.
现在的姑娘们…
Girls these days…
我一周前在马利布市拍了那张
You know, I took that one in Malibu a few weeks ago.
好啊 很美
Yeah. It's nice.
我在想今天稍后可以去那里
You know, I was just thinking maybe going there later today.
我通常能在海滩上 物色到拍摄对象 但是…
I usually find my subject at the beach, but…
你在那个光线下会很帅气 如果你也在…
You'd look great in that light, so, you know, if you're around…
好啊 我是说 我也不忙
Yeah. Yeah. I mean, I'm not… I'm not busy.
你也不忙
You're not busy.
我随时都有空
I'm free whenever.
-罗德? -怎么了?
-Rod. Rod? -[Rodney] Yeah?
有人来找你
Some people are here to see you.
谁啊?沃伦·比蒂?
-Yeah, who? Warren Beatty? -[laughter]
是警♥察♥
It's the police.
没事 是我家上周进贼了 所以…
Oh, yeah, no, um, my place, it was jacked last week, so…
有些摄影器材失窃
Some of the camera equipment was lost.
他们或许只是来跟进情况的
They're probably just following up on that, you know?
好的 各位 晚点见
All right. See you guys later.
派对结束了
[man] Party's over.
[indistinct chatter]
那是你的工作 对吧?
[Rodney] Well, that's… That's your job, right?
那不是我的工作
It's not my job.
[indistinct conversation]
是啊 我们总是需要核查这些事
[laughter]
Yeah. Yeah, you know, we always gotta check these things out.
你们只是照章办事
[Rodney] You're just doing your job.
很抱歉造成了误会
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
没事 谢谢两位 太感谢了
It's okay. Thank you, guys. Appreciate it.
[sighs]
[hushed conversation]
[man clears throat]
[breath trembling]
妈的
Fuck.
-[faucet squeaks] -[water running]
[man coughs]
-[zipper closes] -[sniffles]
嘿
Hey.
那个…
Uh, so, um…
待会 我去不了
Later, I can't,
因为他们想让我留下加班
'cause they actually want me to stay late
因为我…
because I…
不然没人值班 人手不足
There's like, nobody here. Short on staff.
Um…
下次吧?
Another time?
好
Yeah.
电影精选列表