-我有个客户离开了片场 -好的
-I had a client walk off set. -Yeah.
导演大发雷霆 现场乱作一团
The director fired a gun. It's just chaos.
哇 那真是…
Oh, wow. That's, um…
不 真是太夸张了
No, that sounds crazy.
不 我刚进屋 他们打过电♥话♥来了?
No, I just walked in the door. Did they call already?
他们喜欢你
They loved you.
不会吧 我觉得不可能
No, I really don't think they did.
他们原本觉得你不适合这个角色
Well, they thought you weren't quite right for this one.
(《牛仔之声》)
-So good. -They said you seemed a little too…
-很好看 -他们说你有点太…
对 我过几周可能要试镜
Yeah, I'm auditioning in a couple weeks I think.
他们只是不确定 你对这个项目感不感兴趣
They just weren't sure that you were passionate about the project.
我也在努力 但我当然有兴趣
I mean, I am trying, but sure, yeah.
我感觉大家最近都这么跟我们说
I feel like we've been getting that feedback a lot lately.
你还在跟那个表演教练合作吗? 要不要给你找一个…
Are you still working with that acting coach? Can we find you a…
-海伦 是这样 -好 你说
-Um… Look, Helen? -Yeah? Yeah.
Um…
我想我还是先跟你说实话吧
I think I can maybe just beat you to the punch a little bit here.
好 我刚才在说个不停 你说吧
-Yeah, I'm rambling. You go ahead. -Mmm-hmm.
我一直很努力 但收效甚微 所以…
I'm working really hard and I'm accomplishing very little, so…
我不确定在洛杉矶耗下去值不值得
I'm not really sure what I'm doing in L.A. anymore.
许多人都会经历这个阶段
Oh, lots of people go through that.
是啊
Right.
海伦 我快交不起房♥租了
Helen, I can barely afford my rent.
你稍等 罗宾 把那个递给我
Hold that thought. Robin, hand me that.
-谢谢 谢丽尔?宝贝? -嗯?
-Thank you. Sheryl? Honey? -Yeah?
好的 亲爱的 你知道ABC工作室拍那些…
Okay, sweetie, you know the ABC Studios where they shoot all those…
你知道的那个
Mmm-hmm.
-在圣费尔南多谷的演播厅 -对
You know the one.
-The stages in the Valley. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我给你预定了电视节目的嘉宾席位
Well, I booked you a guest spot on a TV show.
-等等 真的吗? -对 没错 星期五
-Wait, really? -Yep. Yeah, you bet. Friday.
好的 但是我没参加试镜啊
Right, but I didn't audition.
你用不着试镜
You didn't have to.
我把你的履历发了过去 他们很满意
I sent them your resume, they think you're perfect.
那是个什么节目?
Um… What's the show?
三号♥单身男嘉宾
Bachelor number three,
假设我是一个冰淇淋圣代
if I were an ice cream sundae,
你希望我是什么口味 还有你想怎么吃掉我?
what flavor would you want me to be and how would you eat me?
如果你是我的前妻 我会用“苦瓜味”来形容
If you were my ex-wife, I'd have to say Rocky Road.
[audience laughing]
[audience applauding]
我得喝一杯
Um… I need a drink.
-我喜欢香草味 -嗯
-[man] I'm a vanilla man myself. -Yeah.
我没想过来这里一举成名 只是…
I didn't think I'd come out here and be famous. I just…
我以为只要足够努力 而且我一直…
I thought if I was disciplined, and I have been…
是啊 你把自己锁在公♥寓♥里练台词
Yeah, you're locked in your apartment running lines.
我大部分时间都能听见
I can hear you most of the time.
我做了笔记
I have notes.
我做了一些笔记
-[both chuckle] -I have a few notes.
我两年都没跟人约会了
I haven't even been on a date in two years
因为我不想分心
'cause I didn't want the distraction.
结果现在…
And now the…
我也说不清 海伦…
I don't know. Helen…
海伦说这是好机会 因为能让大家看到我
Helen says it's good because it'll get me seen,
莎莉·菲尔德也上过那个节目 所以海伦说得也有道理
and Sally Field was on the show, so she's not totally wrong.
即便如此 还是觉得…
But still, it just feels…
有点掉价?
Beneath you?
你觉得我太任性?
You think I'm being a brat.
不 它是有点掉价 但我依然觉得这是好事
No, it's beneath you, but I still think it's a good thing.
你说这个节目?
The show?
-可不是嘛 -为什么?
-No shit. -Why?
因为你就是去见一个平平无奇的家伙
Because you're gonna meet some cheese ball guy
跟他相处一会 你会感到厌烦
who you'll spend all of two minutes with and you'll hate,
但很快就可以回来了
and then you'll be back here.
回到这个酒吧跟我一起取笑这事
Right here at the bar laughing about it with me.
我为什么讨厌他?
Why will I hate him?
因为他会是个呆子
-'Cause he's gonna be a dork. -[laughs]
你宁愿跟我一起出来玩
And you'd rather be hanging out with me.
-对 当然了 -当然了
-Yes, obviously. -Obviously.
你就是我在这里唯一的朋友
I mean, you're basically my only friend out here.
嗯…
Well…
那不错
And that's good.
好吧 还喝吗?再来一杯?
All right, shall we? Another?
不了 或许我不该多喝
Uh, no, I probably shouldn't. I, you know…
事业上的大突破来了 所以…
got my big break coming up, so…
我可不想录节目时宿醉得像烂泥
I don't want to look like garbage for that.
你不可能像烂泥
You could never look like garbage.
你一直都很美
You always look beautiful.
你真会说话
That's sweet. [chuckles]
天啊 抱歉
Oh, my God. Sorry. [laughs]
我只是有点惊讶
That just took me by surprise. Um…
不 挠得有点痒…
No, that just tickled for, um…
我只是有点惊讶
That just took me by surprise.
抱歉 我…
Sorry, I'm… I…
我有点一惊一乍的 今天真是…奇怪的一天
I think I'm a little jumpy. I had a weird… Pretty weird day.
[chuckles awkwardly]
是啊 其实 我…
Yeah, no, I…
我明白
I get it.
那很好
Okay, great.
你想要走了吗?
Do you want to leave?
不走
No. Um…
不走 我们再喝一杯吧
No, we should have another one.
[Sheryl sighs]
起来了
[officer] Wake up.
你不能待在这
Can't stay here.
-收拾东西 -好的
-Pack it up. -Yeah, okay.
赶紧走吧
Let's keep it moving.
(加州圣盖博市 1979年)
[radio playing indistinctly]
(情人节!)
[soft music playing]
嘿
[man] Hey.
你得保持这个走道通畅
You need to keep this aisle clear.
你不能在这睡觉
You can't just sleep here.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
糟糕
-[clattering loudly] -Shit, shit, shit.
-糟糕 -嘿!
-Shit. -[man] Hey!
嘿!给我回来!
Hey! Get back here!
(自助洗衣店)
Lonely Women" playing]
嘿!搞什么名堂!
Hey! Hey! God damn it!
臭婆娘
Fucking bitch.
? Be grandmother for ?
? She don't believe no more ?
? She don't believe ?
? No one hurries home to call you, baby ?
[camera shutter clicking]
需要帮忙吗 伙计?
Can I help you with something, buddy?
我…很抱歉 我不是有意的
I'm… I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
我只是看见你坐在那里
I just saw you sitting there…
光线非常完美
and the light is perfect.
你真漂亮
You're beautiful.
怎么了?
[scoffs]
What?
我说错什么了?
Did I say something?
我现在这幅鬼样子 漂亮才怪
I look pretty fucking far from beautiful right now.
胡说什么呢?你简直美若天仙
What are you talking about? You look gorgeous.
你给人一种…就像…
You got this… Like a…
有几分神似琳达·马扎里
Like a Linda Manz thing going on.
我不认识这个人
I don't know who that is.
她演了那部电影 名为《天堂之日》
She was in that movie, uh, Days of Heaven.
哎哟 我被夸得都不好意思了
Well, consider me fucking swooned.
那你以前当过模特吗?
So you ever done any modeling before?
老兄 我穷得叮当响 不管你想推销什么…
Dude, I'm broke as shit. So whatever you're trying to sell me--
我不搞推销 我是认真的
I'm not trying to sell you anything. I'm serious.
我想参加一个摄影竞赛
There's this photo contest that I want to enter.
我一直在找拍摄对象
I've been looking for a subject.
我认为你非常适合
I think you'd be perfect for it.
保持这个姿势
电影精选列表