我会找别人的
I'll find someone else.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
[door opens, closes]
艾莉森?
[Laura] Alison?
[knock on door]
艾莉 你在里面吗?
Al, are you in there?
嘿 艾莉 我打了很久电♥话♥找你 我只是有点担心
Hey, Al, I've been calling for a while and I'm just a little worried about you.
好吧 我要用备用钥匙了
Okay, I'm gonna use the spare.
我现在进来 好吗? 如果你在里面 我现在进来
Now, I'm coming in, okay? If you're in there, I'm coming in.
[breath trembling]
[indistinct chatter]
好 一切正常
[man] Yeah, it's all good. All good.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我得来工作了
Gotta work in here.
我是怎么跟你说的?一群蠢货
What'd I tell you? Lug nuts.
-我的表现怎么样? -很好 棒极了
-How am I doing? -You're great. Fabulous.
怎么了?有什么问题吗?
What is it? What's the matter?
没什么
[Sheryl] Oh, nothing. Nothing.
我试着按艾德说的做 只是感觉有点奇怪而已
I'm trying to do what Ed said. Just feels a little weird. That's all.
去他的艾德
Oh, fuck Ed.
我无意冒犯 但是去他的吧
No disrespect, but fuck him.
这又不是情景喜剧 你下周也不会再来了
This isn't a sitcom, you're not coming back next week.
[Ed speaking indistinctly]
艾德能把你怎么办?开除你吗?
What's Ed gonna do? Fire you?
[chuckles]
你就应该玩个开心 这才是重点
You're supposed to be having fun. That's the whole point.
所以你就做自己 想说什么就说什么
So just be yourself. Say whatever you want.
[indistinct chatter]
你们谁有笔吗?
Do either of you have a pen?
-有 给你 -谢谢
-[woman] Yeah, here you go. -Thank you.
她看着不错
[Marilyn] She looks fine.
是啊 她美极了
-Yeah, she's gorgeous. -Yeah.
瞧瞧这些家伙
[Marilyn] Yeah. Look at these guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我不客气了
Don't mind if I do.
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
[sighs] Too small.
太小了
Seriously, anything under a C cup, can't do it.
说实话 小于C罩杯的我都下不了手
那她呢?
What about her?
她怎么了?
What about her?
你还没见过她呢 万一是飞机场呢?
You haven't seen her yet. What if she's petite?
那就让她帮我吹
I'll let her blow me. [chuckles]
你没戏
No, you won't.
我没戏?为什么?
I won't? And why is that?
我想要的姑娘总是能够得手
Because I always get the girl.
[scoffs]
大家都准备好了吗?
[director] You guys all set down there?
跟马修联♥系♥ 看看还要多久?
Check in with Matthew to see how close we are.
他说只要30秒就好
[man] He says he just needs 30 seconds.
二号♥机位 快点 要开播了
[director] "B" camera, come on. We're up and running.
大家都就位
-[bell rings] -In place, everyone.
女士们 别弄她的头发了 我知道几乎还没做什么改动
Ladies, stop messing with her hair. I know you're barely touching her.
我们准备好了
We're ready for you.
-别气馁 你可以的 -好的 伯克先生
-Don't let that throw you. You got this. -Okay, Mr. Burke.
嘿 你们还好吗? 需要什么吗?行 很好
Hey, you guys good? You need anything? Okay, great.
我们开始吧
We're on.
劳拉 你没事吧?
[Ken] Laura. Are you okay?
-嘿 -我认识三号♥男嘉宾
-Hey. -I know bachelor number three.
Oh.
你跟他约过会吗?
Did you date him or something?
不是 我没跟他约过会 我…他…
No, I didn't date him. I… He…
[exhales]
你记得我的朋友艾莉森吗? 就是那个被…
Do you remember my friend Alison, the one who was…
我记得你说起过她的事
Yeah. I remember you talking about her.
当时海滩上有个男人…
And there was that guy at the beach and…
我就不该把她留在那里 我…
I shouldn't have left her there. I…
[crying]
我叫她要小心 而且我知道那里有点不对劲
I told her to be careful, and I knew that there was something wrong.
我知道那个家伙没安好心
I knew something was off about that guy.
-你把他的相貌特征告诉警♥察♥了 -是的 就是他
-You gave his description to the police. -Yeah. That's the guy.
三号♥男嘉宾?
Bachelor number three?
Um…
你确定吗?
How sure are you?
我很确定
I'm pretty sure.
-很确定? -有九♥成♥把握
-Pretty sure? -Like 90%.
但你不是百分百肯定
But you're not positive.
我是说这个人 或许只是长得像 对吧?
I'm just saying this guy might look really similar, right?
我不是说我不信你 劳拉
I'm not saying that I don't believe you, Laura.
如果这个家伙做了你说的那种事
I mean, if this guy did what you're implying, then…
那他早就坐牢了 怎么还能上电视?
wouldn't he be in jail and not on a TV show?
我不知道 我…
I don't know. I--
这可是大制♥作♥
It's a big TV show.
你觉得他们不会审♥查♥参♥赛♥者♥吗?
You don't think they vet their contestants?
-我… -或许就是他 对吧?
-I-- -Maybe it is the guy, right?
说不定警♥察♥已经调查过他 并排除了他的嫌疑
And maybe the police, they looked into him and they cleared him.
听我说 我爱你
Look, I love you.
我很遗憾你痛失了朋友
And I'm really sorry that you lost your friend.
你肯定会觉得凶手无处不在
It must feel like he's around every corner.
我都无法想象
I can't even imagine, but…
但是我不确定你想让我怎么做
I'm just not sure what you want me to do.
下车
Get out.
-什么? -下车
-What? -Get out.
-劳拉… -快点!
-Laura-- -Now!
[exhales]
好 各位 可以开始 注意啦
-Okay, everyone. Here we go. Look alive. -[bell rings]
我们继续直播 倒数五、四、三、二…
We're back into it in five, four, three, two…
-[upbeat music playing] -[applause]
好了 欢迎回到《约会游戏》
[Ed] All right. Welcome back to The Dating Game.
刚才遇到了技术问题 感谢大家担待
Thank you for bearing through that, uh, technical difficulty.
现在继续节目 谢丽尔 交给你了 开始吧
Back to the show. Sheryl, the floor is yours. Take it away.
一号♥男嘉宾
Bachelor number one,
爱因斯坦说 在热炉子边坐一分钟 感觉像过了一小时
Einstein said that sitting on a hot stove for a minute feels like an hour,
但要是在漂亮姑娘旁边坐一小时 就像才过了一分钟
but sitting next to a nice girl for an hour feels like a minute.
这就是他的狭义相对论
That was his theory of special relativity. What's yours?
你的相对论是什么?
Um…
什么玩意儿?
-What? -[laughter]
我稍后再来问你
I'll come back to you.
等等 那真是你要问的问题?
Wait. Was that the actual question?
二号♥男嘉宾 你邀请姑娘吃晚餐的时候
Bachelor number two, when you invite a girl out for dinner,
你希望得到什么回报?
-what do you expect in return? -Ooh.
我猜这要看晚餐吃的是什么 是牛里脊肉吗?
[bachelor 2] Uh…
I guess that depends on the meal. Are we talking filet mignon, or what?
这个问题提得好 对吧?
That's a good question, are we?
-是啊 当然 我是个大方的人 -那挺好
[bachelor 2] Yeah. Sure. I'm a generous guy.
这些是台词里的问题?
-Good to know. -[man] Are these the scripted questions?
因为晚餐花了我一大笔钱
Since I'm spending an arm and a leg on dinner,
所以我希望她能至少提供餐后甜品
I'd like to think that she could at least provide the dessert.
那你想要什么甜品呢?
Oh, and what would you order for dessert?
-你懂的 -我不懂 你告诉我
-Oh, you know. -No, I don't. Tell me.
[laughter]
来点火♥辣♥的
[bachelor 2] Something hot.
比如火烧樱桃?
Like cherries flambé?
是的 还要加很多打发奶油
Yeah, with lots of whipped cream.
对不起 我在节食呢
Sorry, I'm on a diet.
一号♥男嘉宾 关于狭义相对论的问题 你思考得怎么样?
Bachelor number one, how's that theory of special relativity coming along?
真不错 继续想吧
-Hmm? -Groovy, keep at it.
三号♥男嘉宾
Bachelor number three,
男人和男孩的区别在哪里?
what's the difference between a boy and a man?
男孩会以为请女人吃晚餐 就代表这个女人是欠他的
A boy thinks that buying a woman dinner means she owes him something.
好的 那男人会怎么想?
Okay, and what does a man think?
首先
Well, for starters,
他知道不该在吃晚餐之前
he knows better than to start talking about dessert
就琢磨吃什么甜品
before he's made it through dinner.
[audience applauding]
回答得不错嘛
[Sheryl] That's not bad.
一号♥男嘉宾 想好了吗?
Bachelor number one, any luck?
镜头跟上 她回去问那位天才了
[man] Keep up, she's going back to the genius.
我答不上来
电影精选列表