都是假象
I'm not.
对不起 我只是
Sorry, I'm just...
来
Come on.
-我看到那边有一个岛 -一个岛
- I see an island over there. - An island?
是个蛤蜊 你觉得你能打开它吗
It's a clam. Do you think you can open it?
致力于帮助他人 给每一个人带去温暖
哈伦女士
Miss Harlan?
我的意思是 我会开心起来的 只是
I mean, I'll be happy just...
好吧 那就
All right, then.
♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
要许个愿吗
Did you make a wish?
你帮我许吧
You can have mine.
好了 第一份谁要
Right. Who's having the first slice, eh?
-我 -好的
- Me. - Yeah? Good.
国家赛事
六月八日至2012年四月
格拉斯哥 英国
-我一个人 -嗨
- It's only me. - Hi.
你有时间吗
Have you got a wee minute?
有啊
Aye, yeah.
你给过我一些东西了
You already gave me something.
这是用来干嘛的
What's this for?
你为什么给我这个
Why are you giving me this?
我想让你负起责任
I wanted you to take responsibility,
但我从未想过要剥夺你的希望
but I never meant to take away your hope.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
生活可能有更多的可能性 可能没有
Maybe there is more to life or maybe there isnae.
我不知道
I don't know.
我到过最远的地方就是杜恩
I've never been further than Dunoon.
但你应该出去看看
But you need to away and see.
不
No.
我无法重新来过
I cannae start all that up again.
一切都结束了
It's finished.
我总是说如果我不用十五岁就开始工作
I always said I'd go to college
我会去上大学的
if I hadnae had to go to work at 15.
或者我本就会去
And I would have.
我曾想做一名药剂师
I wanted to be a pharmacist.
实际上
The thing is...
你知道是什么阻止了我吗
what was stopping me, you know?
在我生了你以后 我本可以去的
Even after I had you, I could have gone.
但我想为你着想 总比
But I think it was just easier for me to...
总比为自己拼搏
to want things for you
要容易的多
than to go after them for myself.
我没有那份勇气
I hadnae the gumption.
我承认
That's the truth.
但你
But you...
你有
you do.
我会照顾好孩子们
I'll look after the wains.
放心去吧
You go.
你知道等待着你的是什么
You see what's waiting for you.
这钱从哪里凑的呢
Where did you get all this money from?
在烘焙店干了20年
Amazing what you can do...
这点积蓄还是有的
20 year in the baker's.
♪ 不要害怕擦破膝盖 ♪
♪ Don't be afraid to graze your knees ♪
♪ 大胆越过篱笆 ♪
♪ Jump over the fences ♪
♪ 爬上树 ♪
♪ Climb up trees ♪
♪ 人们笑对黄粱一梦 ♪
♪ Folk, they will say don't fly too high ♪
♪ 但奋斗总会实现 ♪
♪ But put on those wings And reach for the sky ♪
♪ 起点错了也别担心 ♪
♪ And it's all right to be all wrong ♪
♪ 要知道越挫越勇 ♪
♪ You've got to be weak If you wanna be strong ♪
♪ 去跳自己的舞蹈吧 ♪
♪ So dance your own dance ♪
♪ 唱自己的歌♥吧 ♪
♪ Sing your own song ♪
♪ 过梦寐以求的生活 ♪
♪ And live the life you dreamed of ♪
左转弯距孟菲斯和查塔努加1英里 直行1英里到纳什维尔
♪ 直到梦想实现 ♪
♪ Till the dreamer is gone ♪
雷曼教堂展览
市中心约翰尼·卡什博物馆
德雷克汽车旅馆
就停这吧
Great.
-给你钱 非常感谢 -居住愉快
- There you go. Thanks very much. - Have a great stay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在镇上待多久呢
How long are you in town?
我不清楚
Oh, I don't know.
不知道 走一步看一步吧
I don't know. It just... Well, it depends what happens, you know, so...
好吧 我希望你都能如愿以偿
Well, I wish you what I wish all y'all who come here...
愿你所有的伤心事都能成为歌♥
may all your heartbreaks be songs
并且你所有的歌♥都能成为热门
and all your songs be hits.
-借你吉言 -左转第三个房♥间就是
- Thanks! - Third door on the left.
酷
Whoo!
♪ 五点响起自♥由♥的哨声♪
♪ Well, there's five o'clock freedom And the whistle would blow ♪
♪ 如水闸破裂后的
♪ Gates would burst open
河水涌出之势 ♪
The river would flow ♪
♪ 那夜晚些去了舞厅 ♪
♪ Later that night shifts To the dance halls... ♪
♪ 我在失去本心 ♪
♪ I'm missing my roots ♪
♪ 也在摆脱过去浮华 ♪
♪ I'm getting rid of the fire ♪
♪ 无人需要千元衣服 ♪
♪ Nobody needs a $1,000 suit ♪
♪ 就为了去扔垃圾 ♪
♪ Just to take out the trash ♪
♪ 不必独自一人 ♪
♪ Ain't gotta be alone... ♪
你知道如何才能在那唱歌♥吗
How do you get to sing?
你得去登记啊
You gotta go through our booker.
那里有等待名单 所有信息都在网站上
There's a wait list. It's all on the website.
但如果我只是做临时的酒吧歌♥手呢
But what if I'm only here for a while.
这里有来自各国的人
There's people here from all over,
如澳大利亚 新西兰 德国
from... Australia, New Zealand, Germany.
我们所有人都在做相同的事情
We're all trying to do the same thing.
这是纳什维尔 商业小镇
You know, it's Nashville. It's a company town.
所以最后你会遇到认识某个
So eventually you're gonna meet someone who knows somebody
在某个地方工作可以帮助你的人
who works someplace who can help you out.
-你需要什么吗 -不需要 谢谢
- Can I get you something? - No, I'm fine, thanks.
欢迎来到乡村音乐主母教堂 雷曼教堂
Welcome to the Ryman, the mother church of country music.
这是蓝草音乐诞生的地方
This is the exact spot where bluegrass was born
蓝草:乡村音乐分支
并且也是约翰尼·卡什
and where Johnny Cash
约翰尼·卡什:美国乡村音乐创作歌♥手,多次格莱美奖获得者
邂逅琼·卡特的地方
met June Carter.
琼·卡特:美国著名乡村音乐作者和歌♥手 约翰尼·卡什的妻子
正是在这里 乡村音乐在它自己后门
Now, it was right here that country music found an audience
找到了听众
beyond its own back porch
数不清的职业也诞生了
and countless careers took off.
现在看到的是 当大剧院1943年
Now, when the Grand Ole Opry
大剧院:位于美国纳什维尔市的大剧院剧院素有美国乡村乐灵魂的美誉
在这里落地生根时
put down roots here in 1943,
直播的广播和电视节目捧火了譬如
the live radio and TV show brought the likes of
以下提到的这些人名均为为美国乡村音乐发展做过贡献的歌♥手和演员
埃尔维斯·普雷斯利
Elvis Presley,
汉克·威廉姆斯
Hank Williams,
约翰尼·卡什
Johnny Cash,
马蒂·罗宾斯
Marty Robbins,
米妮·珀尔
Minnie Pearl,
佩西·克莱恩
Patsy Cline,
和罗伊·阿库夫这类的明星
and Roy Acuff
也将他们的唱片带到了美国人的客厅里
to the stage and into living rooms all around America.
♪ 当我到了 ♪
♪ When I reach ♪
♪ 我要去的地方 ♪
♪ The place I'm going ♪
♪ 我定会知道我的路 ♪
♪ I will surely know my way ♪
♪ 我会回头 ♪
♪ And I will turn ♪
♪ 审视内心 ♪
♪ And look inside me ♪
♪ 一天天向过去告别 ♪
♪ And bid farewell to one more day ♪
♪ 之后我会飞跃 ♪
♪ I will fly ♪
♪ 这山谷 ♪
♪ Beyond this valley ♪
♪ 打开希望之门 ♪
♪ I will open up the gates ♪
♪ 就会到了 ♪
♪ And when I reach ♪
♪ 我要去的地方 ♪
♪ The place I'm going ♪
♪ 我定会知道我的路 ♪
♪ I will surely know my way ♪
♪ 我生来
♪ I was born
就没有听过耳语 ♪
Without a whisper ♪
♪ 我生在雨中 ♪