Turn.
桑德拉 注意脚的动作
Come on, Sandra. Watch your feet!
独行侠骑马进城了
Oh, the Lone Ranger rides into town.
婕基 给我来杯啤酒可以吗
Do you wanna get me a wee beer, Jackie?
看着我 别盯着旁边的人看
Watch me! Don't watch your neighbour!
看着我 别盯别人
Eyes on me, no' your neighbour!
我错过了什么
So, what have I missed?
以前这儿有老鼠吗
Was there mice before?
-是的 -好吧
- Aye. - Well, then,
太阳底下无新事
there's nothing new under the sun.
我听说你被盯上了
I hear you're on the tag.
卡纳在这里放屁了吧
Cannae fart round here.
是的 但我已经力争上诉了
Aye, I am, but I've appealed it, so
几周后 我会是崭新的我
a couple of weeks I'll be brand-new.
星期五和星期六的生意都很好
Fridays and Saturdays, boom.
那两天我们有密西西比冰原
Fridays and Saturdays we've got Mississippi Tundra.
谁
Who?
天哪 你一定很绝望
Christ, yous must be desperate!
没人想看见一个真罪犯四处晃荡
Nobody wants to see a convicted criminal up there.
人们来这里是为了逃避那些破事的
Folk come here to get away from all that.
约翰尼·卡什才是个真罪犯 混♥蛋♥
Johnny Cash was a convicted criminal, you bawbag.
回到你的捉虫岗位上吧
Anyway, away back to your mousetraps.
我需要这份工作 婕基
I need this job, Jackie,
那他妈是我的乐队
and it's my fucking band.
那是家庭乐队 你别自欺欺人了
It's the house band. You're your own worst enemy, you.
我不同意 胜负未定呢
I wouldnae agree. There's strong competition.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 滚开傻♥逼♥
Fuck you! Fuck off! Fucking stupid cow!
-你抢了我的工作呗 -放开我
- You nicked my job, did you? - Get off! Get off me!
-把手拿开 -滚出去
- Get your hands off me! - Get out.
我在这里工作了十年
Ten year I've been working here.
你是上定黑名单了
Right, you're barred.
-滚 -妈的连客人都没有的俱乐部
- Get out! - Fucking no-fucking-hopers' clubhouse!
你就是个禽兽
You're an animal. An animal!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck!
没想到你早上会过来
Didn't know you were on mornings.
-你家小姑娘怎么样 -明天再说吧
- How's your lassie? - Oh, ask me tomorrow.
他住在房♥子底层
He lives in the bottom half of the house.
楼上还有一所房♥子
There's another house up the stair.
我朋友安迪住在那里
My mate Andy lives there.
然后他们买♥♥了隔壁的房♥子
And then they bought the house next door.
劳伦住在隔壁 那有一个小阳台
Lauren lives next door with a wee balcony.
♪ 我一直不合时宜地生活在孟菲斯 ♪
♪ I've been living on the wrong side of Memphis ♪
♪ 这次我真的要离开了 ♪
♪ I'm really breaking away this time ♪
♪ 毒气坦克和69年风暴潮 ♪
♪ A full tank of gas and a '69 Tempest ♪
♪ 带我去纳什维尔吧 ♪
♪ Taking me to that Nashville sign ♪
♪ 事已至此 无法回头 ♪
♪ No turning back, I've come too far ♪
♪ 带着我的旧吉他走向四十岁 ♪
♪ I'm headed down 40 With my old guitar... ♪
什么鬼
Fuck's sake!
他们有监控
They've got CCTV,
所以不管你对着大门做了什么
so anything you do to that gate,
我们这里都看得一清二楚
we can see from in here.
我什么也没做
I've not done anything to the gate.
你在大门前骂人了
You were effing and blinding at the gate.
把鞋子脱了
Shoes off.
那太好了
Ah, that's so sweet.
没关系 没关系
Oh, yeah, that's fine. That's fine.
进来坐下吧
Come in and sit down.
我先挂了 这里有客人
Yeah, I've got to go. I've got someone here.
可以
Ah. Okay.
荣幸之至 回聊
Pleasure. Speak to you later. Bye.
你好 我是苏珊娜
Hello! I'm Susannah.
-你好 -欢迎你过来
- Hi. - Thanks for coming.
你以前在哪里工作过
So, um... where have you been working before now?
一直在斯特林吗 萝丝琳
She's been up in Stirling. Haven't you, Rose Lynn?
但她不打算回去
But she's no plans to go back.
-那地方很漂亮 -很壮观
- Oh, it's beautiful up there. - Majestic.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 我要去买♥♥东西了
Right, I'm off to spend a penny.
所以工资是一小时12英镑
So, it's £12 an hour.
12吗 其实玛丽只有
Twelve? Actually, Mary gets...
八英磅吗 行
Eight pound? Right,
但是她能承受那么低的价格
but... she can afford to go that low
因为她也在喝啤酒
because she's on the brew as well.
啤酒吗 她喝酒吗
Brew? She drinks?
-我想玛丽不会喝酒 -不 不
- I don't think Mary drinks. - No, no.
啤酒就像是救济品
The brew is like, you know, the dole.
-真的吗 -嗯 是的
- Really? - Mm, yeah, yeah.
但是我不会做那样的事
Whereas I'll not be up to anything like that.
只是不是我 知道我的意思吗
It's just not me. Know what I mean?
别提这件事让她难堪
Don't embarrass her by mentioning it.
苏珊娜 你需要更多的漂白剂
Oh, you were needing more bleach, Susannah.
我给你收据
I'll give you the receipt for it.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thanks.
萝丝琳
Rose Lynn?
-天哪 -萝丝琳 对不起
- Oh, Jesus! - Rose Lynn? Sorry.
我急着出去
Um, I'm just gonna pop out and...
-大约一小时后回来好吗 -可以
- I'll be back in about an hour, okay? - Okay.
也有可能不用一个小时
Or... or maybe less.
我整天进进出出 不知道什么时候回来
I'm in and out all day so I don't know when I'll be back. Just...
好吧
Great.
一会儿见
Right, see you in a bit.
♪ 你违背了誓言 如今一切都已结束 ♪
♪ Well, you've broken your vow And it's all over now ♪
♪ 但如果有一天 宝贝你有了薪水 ♪
♪ But someday, baby When you've had your pay ♪
♪ 你会想见妈妈 但她会说 ♪
♪ You're gonna want your mama But your mama will say ♪
♪ 继续努力 ♪
♪ Keep movin' on ♪
♪ 你已经离开太久了 ♪
♪ You been away too long ♪
♪ 好吧 我一直和你在一起 ♪
♪ Well, I'm through with you It's too bad you're blue ♪
♪ 你的忧伤太糟糕了 ♪
♪ It's too bad you're blue ♪
♪ 我正继续前行 ♪
♪ I'm movin' on ♪
嘿
Hey!
♪ 那辆大型八轮车驶出赛道 ♪
♪ That big eight-wheeler rollin' down the track ♪
♪ 意味着你那真爱老妈不会再回来 ♪
♪ Means your true-lovin' mama ain't comin' back ♪
♪ 我正继续前行 ♪
♪ I'm movin' on ♪
♪ 我很快便会离开 ♪
♪ I'll soon be gone ♪
♪ 你曾为我的小小天空而翱翔天际 ♪
♪ You were flying too high for my little sky... ♪
妈的 该死
Fuck! Jesus! Fuck!
你俩吓我一跳
Yous gave me a shock.
-你们的妈妈呢 -正在停车
- Where's your mum? - Parking the car.
你俩就像闪灵二姐妹一样
Yous are like something out of The Shining.
什么是闪灵啊
What's "The Shining"?
好吧 你们要进来吗
Well, are yous coming in?
这里面有股酵母味
There's a yeasty smell in here.
什么味道
What kind of smell is it?
-酵母 -什么
- Yeasty. - What smell?
我不知道 但它确实像
Well, I don't know, but it sure as
某个傻叉烤面包的味道
hell insane somebody baking bread.
等我一下 别挂电♥话♥
Hang on a minute.
她不会再碰火腿而他只吃火腿
She won't touch ham and he won't eat anything but,
他们现在达成共识 都不喜欢酸奶
and they've both now decided they don't like yoghurt.
你有日历吗 你需要一个日历
Have you got a calendar? You need a calendar.
用来记下他们的健身日和假期
For putting down their gym days
以及他们需要加进去的一些安排
and their holidays and if they're needing to bring something in.
十有八♥九♥他们不会告诉你
Nine times out of ten they will not tell you,
所以你需要一周检查一次他们的书包
so you need to go through their bags once a week
并且你需要支付这些
and you need to pay these.
你能做到的 你现在已经得到了一份薪水
You can do it. You've got a wage
你就可以支付安装费
now and you can pay in instalments.
你的煤气费 水费和电费
Your gas, your water and your electricity...
还有
and...
你的电视费
your TV licence as well.
好了 你在这设置就行了