那你就得表现得很专业
then you need to put in a really professional performance.
对哦 没错 太他妈棒了
Oh, yeah, cool, yeah. Fucking-A.
棒极了
Brilliant.
我挑不出刺来
Well... I can't fault it.
妈
Mum?
-苏珊娜下周找我有事 -她不能这么做
- Susannah's needing me in next week. - She cannae have you.
孩子们在放假 她没有你撑得过一周
Kids are on holiday. She can do without you for a week.
你说会把他们带走
You said you'd take them away.
嗯 不是
Well, it's no', uh... it's no'
不是要大扫除 是要排练
cleaning I'd be doing, it's rehearsing.
我在她家里演出
I'm doing this gig at her house.
她邀请了所有人
She's invited all these people
我要和乐队一起表演
and I'm gonna perform with my band.
然后他们会投资
And then they're gonna invest.
投资 投资什么
Invest? Invest in what?
投资我 我的事业
In me, in my career,
去纳什维尔
in getting to Nashville.
我可不记得她在玛丽
I don't remember her investing in Mary
被髋骨疼痛所困扰时投资过她
when she was in agony with her hip.
18个月长的等待名单呢
Eighteen-month waiting list.
如果她有余钱的话 她本可以照顾一下
If she'd money to spare, she could have forked out on that.
她不是在给我钱
She isn't forking it out.
她是给了我一个机会去赚钱
She's giving me a chance to earn it.
一定要成功 不是那种酒吧乐队
But it's got to be good, no pub band.
我们很久没有聚在一块了
We haven't long to put it together.
我打电♥话♥给学校
I phoned the school to see about
看看有没有假期俱乐部 但都满员了
holiday club, but it's all full up,
况且我宁愿他们跟你呆在一块
and I'd rather they were with you
我不想让他们觉得
'cause I don't want them thinking...
觉得什么
Thinking what?
当你得到更好的报价后 就抛弃他们
That you cast them off when you get a better offer?
或者根本就是无缘无故的
Or that all this is for nothing 'cause
因为你觉得你依然可以随时抽身而去
you've still got one foot out the door?
我没法帮你
I can't help you.
我没有预约休息时间
I haven't booked the time off.
你在那里已经20年了
You've been there 20 year.
-特殊情况 -我用得够多了
- Special circumstances. - I've used that enough.
是的 当我搞砸的时候
Aye, when I was fucking up.
你可不能不劳而获
What's for you will no' go by you.
我是努力为自己做点事情
This is me trying to make something of myself.
当然是为了他们好
Surely to God that's a good thing for them.
为他们好
A good thing for them?
别再让他们一次又一次失望了
No' letting them down again and again and again,
那才是为了他们好
that would be a good thing for them.
我还以为你回心转意了
And I thought you'd turned a corner.
别再把我当傻子
More fool me!
-我们去哪 -我们要去沙滩
- Where are we going? - We're going to the beach.
我们要去海里 看看不同的水母
We're going to go into the sea and look at different jellyfish.
来 乖宝宝 来
Come on. That's a good boy. Come on.
我们到了
Here we go.
进来吧
Oh, in yous come.
我不想进去
I don't want to go in there!
玛丽这周来照顾你们 好不好
Mary's gonna look after you for a wee while this week, okay?
我没说一星期 我说是一天 萝丝琳
I didn't say a week, Rose-Lynn, I said today.
你很棒 你很棒
Oh, you're fine, you're fine.
来吧 妈妈会回来的 你很棒
Come on. Mum'll be back. You'll be fine.
♪ 我从未卑躬屈膝 也从未藐视界限 ♪
♪ Well, I never did crawl And I never did toe the line ♪
不行 这 这样太慢了
Ah, no. Come on, this is... It's way too slow.
♪ 我从未卑躬屈膝 也从未藐视界限 ♪
♪ Well, I never did crawl And I never did toe the line ♪
♪ 我的事情自己做主♪
♪ No man is master of me I ain't that kind ♪
♪ 穿上旅鞋 ♪
♪ I just put on my travelling shoes ♪
♪ 若你想赢 ♪
♪ If you want to win ♪
♪ 就别挥霍光阴 ♪
♪ You just can't lose the time ♪
♪ 也别畏缩不前 ♪
♪ Or stay behind ♪
♪ 我生而为战 ♪
♪ Well, I was born to run ♪
♪ 领先他人 ♪
♪ To get ahead of the rest... ♪
♪ 只为无可匹敌 ♪
♪ And all that I wanted was to be the best ♪
♪ 只为自♥由♥而战 ♪
♪ Just to feel free ♪
妈妈
Mum!
♪ 功成名就 ♪
♪ And be someone ♪
♪ 生而敏捷 生而为战 ♪
♪ I was born to be fast I was born to run... ♪
-谢谢了 阿曼达 -没关系 没关系
- Thanks, Amanda. - Oh, nae bother, nae bother.
你以前认识我 不是吗
Yous know me from old, don't yous?
我们可以玩个游戏 经营旅馆
We can play a wee game... hotels.
你们来当服务员 我当客人
You can be the waiter and waitress and I'll be the guest.
晚上见 好吗
See yous later, okay?
我讨厌你
I hate you!
我讨厌你
I hate you!
好啦 进来吧
Right, come on.
♪ 感觉很好 ♪
♪ ...makes you feel all right ♪
♪ 我生而为战 ♪
♪ Well, I was born to run ♪
♪ 领先他人 ♪
♪ To get ahead of the rest ♪
♪ 只为无可匹敌 ♪
♪ And all I wanted was to be the best ♪
♪ 只为自♥由♥而战 ♪
♪ Just to feel free ♪
♪ 出人头地 ♪
♪ And be someone ♪
♪ 我生而驰骋 生而追逐 ♪
♪ I was born to be fast I was born to run ♪
♪ 生而追逐 ♪
♪ I was born to run ♪
♪ 傲视群小 ♪
♪ To get ahead of the rest ♪
♪ 我想要的只有极致 ♪
♪ And all I wanted was to be the best ♪
♪ 只为无拘无束 ♪
♪ Just to feel free ♪
♪ 出人头地 ♪
♪ And be someone ♪
♪ 我生而驰骋 生而追逐 ♪
♪ I was born to be fast I was born to run ♪
♪ 我生而驰骋 生而追逐 ♪
♪ I was born to be fast I was born to run ♪
-耶 -好多了
- Yeah! - That was much better.
哇 这女人还看上了谁
Wow, who else has this lassie invested in?
洛·史都华
Rod Stewart?
洛·史都华:曾是世界上最出色的摇滚歌♥手之一
好了 确实准备了很长时间
Right, now, it's been a long time,
但我真的很喜欢一张通告表通通搞定
but I do love a call sheet.
如果明天下午四点你们都在这儿
So, if you could all be here from 4.00 tomorrow,
我们就四点半进行声音调试
then we'll run sound check from 4.30,
之后 适应灯光提示
and after that... we'll go to the lighting cues.
明天可是个大日子 先生们
Big day tomorrow, gents.
姑娘我连最后一层地板都给你们弄干净了
This girl has cleaned her last floor.
放着我来 你没必要做这个
Leave it. You don't have to do that.
不 没什么的 我只是
No, it's all right. I'll just...
我只是把它们移进去
I'll just pop them inside.
我从技术人员那儿搞到的
I nicked it from the tech guys.
来一支
Fancy a smoke?
噢 不 我该 我该走了
Oh, no, I've... I've got to go.
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你会卷烟吗
Can you roll it?
我第一次遇到萨姆时
When I first met Sam,
我们住在克莱德赛德最狗屎的
we lived in this shittiest
小公♥寓♥里
little flat on Clydeside.
那时我们一无所有 不像现在
There was nothing there, not like it is now.
因为临河 总有许多老鼠
We had rats because of the river,
基本一个星期就有一次入室盗窃案
we were broken into nearly once a week,
但我们举办了那些非常棒非常棒的派对
but we had these really, really amazing parties.
不是很想抽了
Don't really want this.
你在恋爱吗
Do you have someone?
不 我自♥由♥得像只小鸟
No, I'm... free as a bird.
真幸运
Lucky you.
你还年轻
You're young.
你天赋异禀 又正值精力巅峰
You're incredibly talented. You're at the height of your powers.
没有什么是你做不到的
There is nothing you can't do.
把握好机会
This is your time.
一旦你有了孩子 情况就不一样了
Once you've got kids, it's a little bit different.
是的
Yeah.
我该走了
I'd better go.
你好