田纳西州
纳什维尔
♪ 童心未泯 ♪
♪ Never get too big ♪
♪ 也不曾有过包袱 ♪
♪ Never get too heavy ♪
♪ 但不觉得自己有多酷 ♪
♪ You never get too cool ♪
♪ 没法付清债务了 ♪
♪ You stop paying your dues ♪
♪ 身无长物的男孩有什么用处 ♪
♪ What can a poor boy do? ♪
♪ 最好还是投奔亲妈吧 ♪
♪ Better go back to your mama ♪
♪ 她会好好照料你 ♪
♪ Oh, she'll take care of you ♪
我真没想到早上起来看到的第一件事
Christ, I'll no' miss that country
就是这么一大包要带到乡村的垃圾
rubbish first thing in the morning.
你还是会想我的对吧
I bet you'll miss me though, eh?
我才没空想你
I hope I get the chance to.
♪ 熬夜买♥♥醉直到黎明破晓 ♪
♪ Stay out drinking Till the morning comes ♪
♪ 身无长物的男孩有什么用处 ♪
♪ What can a poor boy do? ♪
请签一下名
Autograph, please.
你就是下一个多丽·帕顿
You're gonna be the next Dolly Parton!
多丽·帕顿 美国著名乡村音乐女歌♥手
一定加油啊
Go on, yourself!
加油 加油 加油
Cheerio! Cheerio! Cheerio!
我他妈一定会的
Fuck! Oh, yeah!
♪乡村女孩♪
♪ Country girl ♪
♪握住我的手♪
♪ Take my hand ♪
♪带我离开这一片荒芜之地♪
♪ Lead me through this diseased land... ♪
请不要移♥动♥脚部
Can you keep your foot still, please?
我已经上诉了 很快就不用它了
I've appealed it, so it'll be off before it's on.
当它在启动状态时 从晚上七点
Well, while it's on, you cannot leave the registered address
到次日早上七点 都不能离开登记范围
after 7.00 at night until 7.00 the next morning.
那还是我么
Is that me?
♪ 要一直坚持下来 ♪
♪ Got to keep on keeping on ♪
真倒霉
Fuck's sake!
♪ 疯女人扰乱了你的心 ♪
♪ Crazy women mess your head ♪
♪ 起床仍未醒酒 血流在陌生的床上 ♪
♪ Wake up drunk and bleeding In some strange bed ♪
♪ 身无长物的男孩有什么用处 ♪
♪ What can a poor boy do? ♪
别再回来了啊
And don't come back!
♪ 最好还是回去投奔亲娘 ♪
♪ You better go back to your mama ♪
♪ 她会照料好你 ♪
♪ Oh, she'll take care of you ♪
♪ 乡村女孩啊 ♪
♪ Oh, country girl ♪
格拉斯哥
♪ 握住我的手 ♪
♪ Take my hand ♪
♪ 带我离开这荒凉之地 ♪
♪ Lead me through this diseased land ♪
♪ 我身心疲惫 ♪
♪ I am tired, I am weak ♪
♪ 精疲力竭 ♪
♪ I am worn ♪
♪ 我曾偷窃 罪加己身 ♪
♪ I have stole, I have sinned ♪
♪ 灵魂已沾染污垢 ♪
♪ Oh, my soul is unclean ♪
♪ 你得一直坚持下去 ♪
♪ Country girl got to keep on keeping on ♪
♪ 乡村女孩 ♪
♪ Country girl ♪
♪ 你得一直坚持下去 ♪
♪ Got to keep on keeping on ♪
野玫瑰
♪ 我出门散步 ♪
♪ I go out walking ♪
♪ 沐浴午夜月光 ♪
♪ After midnight out in the moonlight ♪
♪ 就像我们曾经一起做的 ♪
♪ Just like we used to do ♪
♪ 我总是在前进 ♪
♪ I'm always walking... ♪
他还在洗澡
He's in his bath.
你好 萝丝琳
Hello, Rose Lynn.
可以来杯茶么 你最近怎么样
Would you like a cup of tea? How are you?
♪ 我总是午夜之后散步 ♪
♪ I'm always walking after midnight ♪
♪ 只为找寻你的踪迹 ♪
♪ Searching for you ♪
老天爷 你遮遮羞吧
Cover yourself, for God's sake!
遮遮羞
Cover yourself!
我去
Oh, fuck, yeah!
一路从苏格兰的格拉斯哥到剧院
All the way from Glasgow, Scotland,
请欢迎一个新人歌♥手
please welcome a little girl by the name of Rose Lynn Harlan
萝丝琳·哈伦
to the Opry.
女士们 先生们 罗斯·林·哈兰
Rose Lynn Harlan, ladies and gentlemen,
第一次在纳什维尔的田纳西州表演
performing for the first time here in Nashville, Tennessee.
-太棒了 -去你的
- Whoo! - Fuckin'-A.
好吧 过会儿再来看你
Right, I'll see you.
什么时候
When?
什么时候
When?
妈妈
Mum!
你好呀
Oh, hi.
进来吧 小林
Come on, Lyle. Come on.
你要去哪里 是要去吃鱼吗
Where do you think you're going, all done up like a fish supper?
天哪 他让你失望了 肯定的
Christ, he's got you down, so he has.
真可怕 千万别这样
That's scary. Don't do that.
无论如何 我哪儿也不去
Anyway, I'm not going anywhere.
我和你们一起吃晚饭
I'm having my dinner wi' yous.
他那么话唠 你却沉默寡言
He never shuts up, you never speak.
怎么了 你这么沉默
What's going on in there, eh? Sponsored silence?
你想我吗
Did you miss me, eh? Hmm?
萝丝琳
Rose Lynn?
我还以为是你妈妈呢
I thought you were your mum there.
一年就这么过去了 时间不等人
That cannae have been 12 month. The time's went in like that.
是啊
Aye.
你好 玛丽昂
Hello, Marion!
你们俩都晚安
Night, both of you.
她挺漂亮 阿曼达
She looks good. Amanda.
当然了 她在这上面花了不少时间
Aye. So she should. Enough time at it.
-她还躺在锡纸上吗 -是的
- Does she still lie out here on tin foil? - Oh, aye.
她穿着比基尼晒日光浴
One peek of the sun and that one's in a bikini.
-前几天她吃我的黄油 -你的黄油
- Other day she was in after my butter. - Your butter?
-身上到处都是 -这很正常 玛丽昂
- Puts it all over her. - It's natural, Marion.
如果你是个面包卷 那就再正常不过了
Aye, natural if you're a roll.
玛丽今晚本来要过来看你
Mary was gonna come tonight to see you,
但是她的关节炎很严重 所以
but she's awful bad with her arthritis, so...
-真可惜 -是的
- Oh, that's a shame. - Aye.
她膝盖有炎症 只得退休了
It's in her knees now so that's her had to retire.
其实
It's, uh...
你可以在节假日工作 时薪八磅
Eight pound an hour, holidays.
她说可以帮帮我的忙 也带你去
Says she'll see you into it as a favour to me.
-当清洁工是吗 -是的 挺好
- Cleaning, aye? - Aye, very good.
怎么了 你在想什么
Why, what were you thinking?
我没在想什么
Thinking? No.
我什么也没想 我出门在外你不担心吗
I wasnae thinking. I've just got out. Don't you worry about me.
不担心 我在想你的孩子
No, I wasnae. I was thinking about your kids.
我要去纳什维尔
I'm going to Nashville.
你最好小心一点
Well, you better mind your tag doesnae
通过安检的时候别露馅
go off when you're going through security.
首先 我要去剧院 把工作拿回来
First thing I'm going down the Opry I'm gonna get my job back
我会努力的
and I'm gonna work for it.
我不属于这里的
There's nothing for me here.
在那里我可以磨练手艺
There I can be honing my craft,
每天晚上在外面肆无忌惮地傻笑
out gigging every night.
磨练手艺
Honing your cra...?
你为那个白日梦付出的代价还不够吗
Do you not think you've sacrificed enough for that fantasy?
我们做出的牺牲还不够吗
Have we all not sacrificed enough?
怎么就是白日梦了
How's it a fantasy?
-这是我唯一擅长的 -学做生意
- It's the only thing I'm good at. - Learn a trade.
-上大学 -你没在听
- Go to college. - You're not listening.
我不管你做什么 但你得搞点正事
I don't care what you do, but do something.
我会好好利用我的天赋的
I've got my talent and I'm gonna use that.
你没看电视吗
Have you not been watching telly?
他们根本不缺会唱歌♥的人
There's no shortage of folk who can sing.
当他们飞过水面回家时有一支
...a high, distinctive whistle
离地面很高的独特的哨子
as they fly home over the water.
我的天啊
Fuck's sake!
♪ 请原谅 ♪
♪ I beg your pardon ♪
开始吧 踏步 旋转
Here we go. Step and swivel.
背靠背 向外 向内
Back to back, out, in.
♪ 我不曾承诺你一个 ♪
♪ I never promised you a rose garden ♪
♪ 洒满阳光的玫瑰花♥园♥ ♪
♪ Along with the sunshine ♪
转过来