-你会写歌♥吗 -不会
- Do you write? - Oh, no.
-乐器呢 -也不会
- Can you play? - No.
老实说 我认为你来自什么地方并不重要
Honestly, I don't think it matters
苏格兰也好 肯塔基也好
whether you're from Glasgow, Scotland or Glasgow, Kentucky
重要的是你的声音和你想表达的东西
if you've got a voice and you've got something to say.
我看了你的链接 毫无疑问你有副好嗓子
I watched your link, and you really do have a voice.
你需要想想自己想表达的是什么
So, what do you need to say?
♪ 不要把时间浪费在那把吉他上 ♪
♪ Don't waste your life on that guitar ♪
♪ 离开但别走远 ♪
♪ You may get gone But you won't get far ♪
♪ 不是最初 ♪
♪ You're not the first ♪
♪ 也不会是最终 ♪
♪ You won't be the last ♪
♪ 你可以向我们倾诉 ♪
♪ You can tell us all about it ♪
♪ 当你落魄而归时 ♪
♪ When you come crawling back ♪
♪ 你走的那条路 ♪
♪ That road you're on ♪
♪ 风雨飘摇 ♪
♪ Just winds and winds ♪
♪ 你在原地打转 ♪
♪ You're spinning your wheels ♪
♪ 浪费时间 ♪
♪ You're wasting your time ♪
♪ 舞台灯光亮起 ♪
♪ When the lights come up ♪
♪ 我听到乐队奏乐 ♪
♪ And I hear the band ♪
♪ 他们说我从未有过自知之明 ♪
♪ Where they said I'd never be Is exactly where I am ♪
♪ 我听见人群喧嚣 ♪
♪ When I hear the crowd ♪
♪ 回顾四周座无虚席 ♪
♪ I look around And I can't find an empty chair ♪
♪ 无处可去的女孩觉得不赖 ♪
♪ Not bad for a girl going nowhere ♪
你没有钥匙吗
Have you no keys?
你的包和夹克哪去了
Where's your bag and your jacket?
苏珊娜刚从车站把我接回来
Susannah just picked me up from the station just now.
我落在她车后座了
I left it on her back seat.
-很棒啊 -是的
- Was it good? - Aye.
伦敦怎么样
What like was it? London.
简直胡扯 玛丽这么说的
It was hoaching. Oh, that's what Mary said.
她去看了好几次她侄子
She's been down a couple of times to see her nephew.
说你不能推别人
Says you can't move for people.
说真的 不管到哪都是人挤人
Honest to God, wherever you go people are up your nose,
接踵摩肩的那种
in your mouth, under your nails.
我真受不了
I couldn't stand that.
鲍勃怎么样
What was he like? Bob.
我觉得他
I think he was...
他说我得创作自己的曲子
He was saying I'm needing to write my own tunes.
我要写些什么呢 写漂白剂和扫帚私奔么
What am I gonnae write about? The bleach ran away with the broom?
你做事没有毅力
You don't stick at things.
你知道吗 那是你的短板
You know, that's your trouble.
但看看这所房♥子
But look at this house.
当你下定决心时
When you put your mind to something...
则事竟成
you can do anything.
-要喝杯茶吗 -不不 我要睡觉了
- Do you want a cup of tea? - Oh, no. I'm away to my bed.
我明天还要早起
I'm up early the morrow.
但你可以请我吃晚饭
But you can ask me for my dinner.
小林跟我讲他喜欢你做的肉末和马铃薯
Lyle's telling me how he likes your mince and tatties
他不喜欢我做的
and he doesnae like mine.
我没有肉馅
I don't have a mince.
我做的肉末其实是你做的
My mince is your mince.
晚安
Night.
-我吵醒你了吗 -没有
- Did I wake you up? - No.
我想喝点水
I wanted some water.
你的书讲了什么
What's your book about?
一个小女孩和她的狗狗的故事
About a girl and her dog.
听起来对你来说有点幼稚
That sounds a bit babyish for you.
第二个关键阶段
Key Stage 2.
你干嘛那么做
Why are you doing that?
我不知道
I don't know.
来 我带你去睡觉
Here, I'll take you back to bed.
很漂亮 是给谁的
Those are nice. Who are they for?
这个给伊斯拉 这个给索娜
This one's for Isla and this one's for Shona.
伊斯拉和索娜
Isla and Shona.
你的期中假快到了 你知道吗
Yous have half-term coming up. Do you know that?
你有一整个星期的假
You have a whole week off school.
我们做什么好呢
What will we do, eh?
我们会离开几天 去沙滩
We'll go away for a few days, to the beach.
-我还没去过沙滩 -不 你去过的
- I've not went to the beach. - Yeah, you have.
你当时太小了所以不记得
You're too young to remember.
我们当时在
We went just before...
在你搬去和你奶奶住之前
just before yous moved in with your granny.
你当时想把贝壳都捡起来 记得吗
You wanted to pick up all the shells. Remember that?
我们为什么不能见你
How come we weren't allowed to see you?
因为你奶奶不想让你进监狱
'Cause your granny didn't want you coming to the jail.
谁还会养你呢
Who else was gonna bring you?
是因为你是坏人吗
'Cause of baddies?
但是你不是坏人 你是个逃犯
You weren't a baddie, though. You were an outlaw.
-谁跟你说的 -你自己
- Who told you that? - You did.
不 我不是逃犯
No, I wasn't an outlaw.
我是个妓♥女♥
I was a fanny.
你说了妓♥女♥
You said fanny!
怎么样 我给你打了无数次电♥话♥
How was it? I tried calling you so many times.
我知道 我手♥机♥丢了
Oh, I know. I lost my phone.
天哪 发生什么事了
No! What happened?
-其实它被偷了 -真的吗
-Actually, it got pinched. - Oh, really?
是的 从我的包里 拿着我的包
Yeah, out of my bag, with my bag.
卧♥槽♥ 不重要了
Crap. Didn't matter.
-太他妈棒了 -真的吗
- It was fucking -A! Was it?
真的吗
Really?
我要去那 我他妈要去那了
I'm gonna get there. I am gonna fucking get there.
你当然要
Yes, you bloody are.
-听着 -怎么了
- Listen. - Yeah?
我就快五十了
I'm gonna be 50 in a minute and...
我为此要举办我一直不感冒的酒会
I was gonna have this drinks party for which I've got very little enthusiasm for.
因为这个周末我意识到
'Cause over the weekend I realised
我需要的是一个真正的聚会
what I really need is a "party" party,
一场盛大的户外派对
a great big fuck-off house party,
比如 邀请一位前途似锦的乡村歌♥手
featuring, say, a set by... a young up-and-coming country singer,
萝丝琳·哈伦
Rose-Lynn Harlan.
什么鬼 你想让我到你的派对上表演
What? You want me to play at your party?
真的 你愿意吗
Yeah. Will you?
太好了 那真是太赞了
Well, aye, yeah, course I will. That is brilliant.
这一点不令人兴奋
That is not the exciting bit.
最激动的是 相比于送礼物
The exciting bit is, instead of bringing gifts,
人们对你的事业起到帮助
people will contribute to a cause
更合我心意
that is very close to my heart... you.
你表演一组
You perform a set.
如果大家喜欢你的表演 他们就会
If people like what they hear, which they will,
然后他们投资你 投资你的事业
then they invest in you, in your career.
就像 一百个人赞助五十到一百英镑
That's, like, a hundred people spending between £50 and £100.
完美
Voilà.
通过众筹的力量 你会到那
By the magic of crowd-funding, you are there.
-哪儿 -马恩岛
- Where? - The Isle of Man.
纳什维尔
Nashville!
你为了一个天天跟你呆在一块的女人
What, you're gonna tax your pals to come to your house
就要向你来看表演的朋友收费
for an audience with your daily woman?
对
Yeah.
你的诡计失败了 长舌妇
You've lost the plot, hen!
-对了 你有乐队吗 -当然有
- Oh, do you have a band? - Aye, yeah, course I do.
-什么时候 -下周日
- When is it? - Next Sunday.
你已经请了一周的假了
You've already booked the week off,
你可以用来排练
and you can use that time to rehearse.
天哪 不行 这周没空 但是
Oh, no. No, I can't do that week. But
这很周到 但我不需要排练
it's cool, I don't need to rehearse.
我从十四岁就和他们一起表演了
I've been playing with these guys since I was 14.
你绝对需要排练 萝丝琳
Rose-Lynn, you definitely need to rehearse.
如果你想让那些人掏钱
If you're asking people for money, if...
如果你想让别人
If you want people to buy in to the
给你即将实现的理想出资
idea that you're gonna make it out there,