with their saag aloo and watch the telly.
去见那些可以让你飞黄腾达的人
Isn't it a way of meeting someone here
难道不是一种办法吗
who can introduce you to someone there?
这儿没有懂行的人
There's nobody here.
这就是我要离开的原因
That's why I'm away.
整个英国没有一个人
No one in the whole of Britain
能懂乡村音乐吗
knows anything about country music?
-除了我 -除了你
- Except me. - Except you?
对 还有鲍勃 哈里斯
Yeah. And Bob Harris.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是BBC二套的主播
Well, he's a DJ at BBC Radio 2.
纯传说中的男人 传统的小哥
Pure legend, man. Ancient wee guy.
他对乡村音乐无所不知
He knows everything about country
所有的明星都是他兄弟
music. All the stars, they're his pals.
那太棒了
That's great.
你就该给他写封信
That's who you need to write to.
这个想法不错
Aye, yeah, it's good thinking. I'll
我现在就去他家附近狂轰乱炸
just away and pop round his house!
不行 我做不到
No, I cannae do this.
-为什么不行 -因为我觉得自己很蠢
- Why not? - 'Cause I feel like a fanny.
好了 你们两个出去待着
Okay, you two, go on outside.
-别这样 -快点 就十分钟
- No! - Yes, ten minutes.
我们出去也是在门外偷听
All we're gonna do is listen outside the door.
没事的
It's... it's fine. It's fine. It's cool.
-你确定吗 -对 没关系
- You sure? - Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
♪ 孩子 关掉电视吧 ♪
♪ Hey, kids, turn off the TV ♪
♪ 我不想看晚间新闻 ♪
♪ No, I don't wanna watch the evening news ♪
♪ 所以到这儿来 ♪
♪ So come on over here ♪
♪ 坐在我的身旁 ♪
♪ Sit down next to me ♪
♪ 让你妈妈好好看看 ♪
♪ And let your mama look at you ♪
♪ 看看你们 看看你们 ♪
♪ And you and you ♪
♪ 你们那一张张漂亮的脸蛋 ♪
♪ Your beautiful faces ♪
♪ 让我想要守护你们 ♪
♪ That I wanna keep safe ♪
♪ 直到海枯石烂 ♪
♪ As long as I can ♪
♪ 这是我现在要对你们说的话 ♪
♪ I'm telling you right now ♪
♪ 这栋房♥子将会和谐安宁 ♪
♪ There's gonna be peace in this house ♪
♪ 这栋房♥子将会和谐安宁 ♪
♪ There's gonna be peace in this house ♪
♪ 会萦绕着温柔的交谈声 ♪
♪ Gonna be some tender talking ♪
♪ 还有一些甜蜜的只言片语 ♪
♪ And some sweet little nothings that ♪
♪ 组成我们生活中不可或缺的东西 ♪
♪ Add up to the somethings we can't live without ♪
♪ 这栋房♥子将会和谐安宁 ♪
♪ There's gonna be peace in this house ♪
♪ 有一些信仰在这所房♥子里 ♪
♪ Some belief in this house ♪
♪ 所有曾发生的幸福的事情 ♪
♪ Every good thing that ever happens ♪
♪ 皆始于此 ♪
♪ Happens from the inside out ♪
♪ 我正要告诉你们啊 ♪
♪ I'm telling you now ♪
♪ 这儿将会和谐安宁 ♪
♪ There's gonna be peace ♪
天哪 太棒了
Goodness! Amazing!
-留下来吃晚餐吧 -不了 谢谢你
- Want to stay for dinner? - Oh, no, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以你住在哪儿 萝丝琳
So, where do you stay, Rose-Lynn?
牧师山
Priesthill.
-在伯鲁克路 -没错
- Ah, Pollok way. - Aye, yeah.
-萨姆老家在克莱德班克 -克莱德班克吗
Sam's from Clydebank. Clydebank?
克莱德班克:苏格兰城市,是大格拉斯哥地区的卫星城
你是怎么从克莱德班克来到这儿的
How did you get here from Clydebank,
直接从窗户闯进来吗
break in through a window?
起初和我爸学着做生意 后来我就自己干了
Learned a trade from my father and then I started up on my own.
什么生意
Aye? What trade?
温室
Conservatories?
就是那种周围用玻璃罩着的房♥子吗
Is that the big glass things stuck on the side of houses?
我没想要开玩笑
I'm no' being funny,
不过在格拉斯哥谁会需要温室呢
but who needs a conservatory in Glasgow?
-你肯定想不到 -你说得没错
- You'd be surprised. - Oh, aye, I would be.
-你在找什么呢 -平板电脑
- What are you looking for? - iPad.
-妈妈同意你玩吗 -不同意
- Did Mum say you can have it? - No?
那就不行 我跟你说 跟我去踢球才好玩
No. Tell you what, let's go play some football, eh?
你越来越重了
Oh, you're getting heavy, boy.
-萝丝琳 你想要孩子吗 -想的呀
- Do you want kids, Rose-Lynn? - Aye, yeah.
不过不是现在
Just not yet.
今天在学校怎么样
How was school today?
帕特太太还在那儿当老师吗
Is Mrs Pat still there?
她以前特别讨厌我
Oh, she hated me, Mrs Pat.
麦当劳小姐还是你最喜欢的老师吗
Is Miss McDonald still your favourite?
她不在那儿了
Miss McDonald left.
-你饿了吗 -嗯
You hungry? - Mm-hmm.
我收到一封邮件
I've got something.
亲爱的苏珊娜 好久没联♥系♥了
"Dear Susannah, so wonderful to
很高兴收到你的消息
hear from you after all this time.
我把你的邮件转给了莉兹
I passed your email on to Liz.
你还记得她吗 以前经常在水槽里尿尿那个"
Remember Liz used to piss in the sink?"
她在《今日》节目组工作
She, um... Oh, she works on the Today programme
她又把链接转给了
and she sent the link to her husband
她在第二套当体育播音员的老公
who covers sport for Radio 2
最后他把链接转给了鲍勃 哈里斯的制♥作♥人
and he forwarded the link to Bob Harris's producer.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-我没在做梦吧 -还有
Oh, my fucking God! Wait.
如果她想来伦敦现场
"Bob would be very happy to meet her
看一次录音的话
if she fancied coming down to London
鲍勃会很高兴和她见面的
to watch a live recording."
你知道我给这个小混账写过多少信吗
Do you know how many times I've written to that wee bastard
每一次我都只会收到一支BBC铅笔
and how many BBC pens I got back in return?
我靠 你到底是怎么办到的
How did you do that? How did you even fucking do that?
-就发了几封邮件而已 -简直了
- Sent a few emails. - I cannae be...
我简直不敢相信 我都激动得发抖了
I cannot believe it. I'm fucking shaking.
我都不知道该说什么了
That is just... Oh.
谢谢你 太感谢了 我简直要疯掉了
Thank you, thank you. That is fucking mental. Brilliant!
你是说鲍勃 哈里斯
Bob Harris?
那个耳畔低语者鲍勃 哈里斯
Whispering Bob Harris?
没错
Aye.
BBC第二电台
♪ BBC Radio 2 ♪
我明白 这简直太让人难以置信了
Aye, I know, I know. It's mad.
他可以给你带来很多机会
That would be some doors he could open for you.
麻烦您临时照看下孩子方便吗
Is... Is it all right if you babysit?
她当然没问题
Oh, of course she will.
-这是谁搞定的 -苏珊娜
- How did this come about? - Susannah.
有她帮你真是太好了
Oh. Very nice of her to help you.
她能把案底也抹掉嘛
Can she unlock tags as well?
你曾经因为试图走私一包海♥洛♥因♥
You served 12 months
在克恩顿谷监狱坐过1年牢
for attempting to smuggle a package of heroin into Cornton Vale
克恩顿谷监狱:位于苏格兰的一座女子监狱
你当时直接把毒品从围墙扔进去
by throwing it over the perimeter fence.
我根本不知道那个是海♥洛♥因♥
I didn't know it was heroin.
那你也太草率了
But you were reckless as to what the package contained.
如果你是想问我是不是醉到
If you mean, was I off my face and
连包里装的什么都没问的话 是的
didn't ask what was in it, then aye.
我有运货的马车 他们给了我监狱地址
I had wains and everything and they give me the jail.
确实很荒唐
Pure ridiculous.
我的律师当时已经说过了 这不是我的错
That's what my advocate said at the time... it's not my fault.
那是谁的错
Well, whose fault was it?
明显是法官的错 看他的判决就知道了
Well, it was the judge's, obviously, for giving me the sentence.
法官大人
Your Lordship,
我的委托人对自己所做的事深表悔意
a more contrite young lady it would be hard to find.
哈伦女士进行了深刻的自我反省
Ms Harlan has done a lot of soul-searching.
非常非常深刻
She has... dug deep.
那些鲁莽幼稚的行为已经成为过去
And she's put her childish ways behind her.
她现在跟普通的女性一样 有全职工作
She now works full-time as a daily woman
她的孩子们也回到她的身边了
and her children are living with her once again.
虽然哈伦女士已经不在监狱里了
Though Ms Harlan is no longer in prison,
但她并不自♥由♥
neither is she free.
绑着这样一个装置意味着
Wearing a tag means she is unable to seek employment
她没法在自己的行业里找到好工作
in her own line of work.
-你刚说她就是普通的上班族 -是的