Okay-smokey. Well, that's you set up here.
记住 你必须就在这个范围里
Remember, you have to be in immediate range of that
从晚上七点到早上七点
from 7.00 at night until 7.00 in the morning, okay?
你好
Hello?
-你好 -打扰一下
- Hi? - Excuse me?
-你好 怎么了 -那是你孩子么
Hi. Yeah? Is that your wee boy out here?
-小林 -开门 我是警♥察♥
- Lyle? - Open up, it's the police!
Lyle? Lyle!
到这儿来
Get in here.
现在立刻
Right now!
我就先走了
Right, that's me away.
你知道我在哪儿
You know where I am...
如果你需要我的话
if you need me.
不 你要待在这儿和你妈妈一起
No, no, you're staying here with your mammy.
不过你每天都可以看到我
But you'll see me every day.
你会每天都看到我的
You'll see me every day.
我要和你一块儿回家
I'm coming home with you.
不 留在妈妈那里 现在做个乖孩子
No, you stay with your mammy. Now, be a good boy.
快点 抱着他
Come on, take hold of him now.
抱着他
Take hold of him.
快点啊
Come on.
我想和我奶奶一起走
I want to go with my granny!
不行
No, you don't.
好了 小林
Come on, Lyle.
我不想待在这儿
I don't wanna stay here!
我们周五出去吃晚餐好吗
See, on Friday, will we go out for our dinner?
我记得你最爱吃的是什么
I remember what your favourite is.
是披萨
It's pizza.
我喜欢香肠 芝士和西红柿
I like sausage, cheese, tomato.
她喜欢芝士 西红柿和芝士
She likes cheese, tomato and cheese.
你要和我们一起吗
Are you coming with us?
-行 我要出去了 -好的
- Right, that's me away. - Okay.
孩子们告诉我你是一个西部乡村歌♥手
The kids tell me you're a country and western singer.
你在搞笑吗
Are you taking the piss?
不不 一点儿也没有 你为什么这么说
No! No, not at all. Why do you say that?
西部乡村音乐 不 只是乡村音乐
Country and western? No, it's just country.
我没意识到
Oh, I didn't realise.
你一定非常棒
You must be very good because all
整一周我听到的都是萝丝琳
I've heard all week is "Rose-Lynn."
为什么是乡村音乐
Why country?
因为它只需三根和♥弦♥ 且真实动人
Cause it's three chords and the truth.
三根和♥弦♥唱真实
哇
Wow.
并且它像这样 能将心中所思尽数表达
And it goes like that, just gets whatever's in there out.
我们下周再见了
Anyways, I'll see you next week.
非常感谢 拜
Thanks very much. Bye.
拜
Bye.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
抱歉 你先过
Oh, sorry. After you.
他就是个蠢货
Him, that fucking prick.
见鬼 不好意思
Shit. Sorry, mate. Fuck.
-出去 -妈的
- Get out! - Fuck.
-抱歉 对不住 -小心点
- Oh, sorry, pal. Sorry. - Watch yourself.
别担心 我很好
Ah, don't worry about it. It's fine.
戴维 我没事
I'm all right, Davey.
那是我 你这白♥痴♥
That's me. You fucking idiot!
不不不 我刚刚摔倒在地上了
No, no, no. I just fell on the floor.
-你去哪 -我的宵禁时间到了
- Where you going? - I've got my curfew.
别担心什么宵禁 别走了
Never mind the curfew. Come on, stay.
-喝我的 -留下来吧
- Drink mine. - Stay. Oi!
妈的
Fuck!
你好 这里是戈尔韦的屠户
Hello. Galloways the butcher's.
我能为你做些什么
What can I get you?
我在和你闹着玩 和你开玩笑呢
Yeah, I'm playing with you. I'm only kidding you on.
没错
Aye, yeah,
我是萝丝琳·哈伦
Rose-Lynn Harlan.
我在这儿
I'm here.
好吧 拜
All right, okay, bye.
披萨是怎么回事
Oh... What happened to pizza?
你不能承诺他们某事然后就玩失踪
You cannot promise them something and then just disappear.
-你不可以这么做 -我没玩失踪
- You cannot do that. - I didnot disappear.
我当时在工作 在等我的薪水
I was at my work, waiting on my wages.
萝丝琳 你不可能骗过所有人的
Please! You're not fooling anybody, Rose-Lynn.
你也不能这样骗我
And you cannot fool me.
你告诉他们一件事 不能背弃承诺
See, you tell them something, you don't go back on it.
这是基本的
That's basic.
这是最基本的
That's basic.
吃披萨去 快来
Right, pizza. Come on.
可你不喜欢披萨
You don't like pizza.
我会吃些别的
I'll have something else.
♪ John Prine - Angel From Montgomery ♪
♪ 我是个老女人 ♪
♪ I am an old woman ♪
♪ 以我母亲的名字命名 ♪
♪ Named after my mother ♪
♪ 我的老伴是另一个 ♪
♪ My old man is another ♪
♪ 年岁渐长的孩子 ♪
♪ child That's grown old ♪
♪ 如果说梦想如同雷鸣 ♪
♪ If dreams were thunder ♪
♪ 那么闪电便是欲望 ♪
♪ And lightning was desire ♪
♪ 这栋老房♥子很久以前就该被烧毁 ♪
♪ This old house would have burnt down a long time ago ♪
♪ 让我变成飞出蒙哥马利的天使 ♪
♪ Make me an angel That flies from Montgomery ♪
♪ 让我变成一张宣传海报 ♪
♪ Make me a poster... ♪
♪ Kitty Wells - It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels ♪
♪ 生活之狂野 ♪
♪ ...wild side of life ♪
♪ 当我听到你的言语 ♪
♪ As I listen to the words you are saying ♪
凯蒂·威尔斯 她是个先驱者
Kitty Wells! What a trailblazer.
自你周五离开
I've been listening to this stuff since
我就一直在听这首歌♥ 不能自已
you left on Friday and I can't stop.
这是意外之喜 一会儿见
It's a revelation. See you in a bit.
♪ 并非上帝创造了那些低级的天使 ♪
♪ It wasn't God who made honky-tonk angels ♪
♪ 就如你歌♥中所言 ♪
♪ As you said in the words of your song ♪
请进
Come in.
你知道吗 我刚才在想
You know, I was um... I was just thinking,
我可以给你一些我的建议
I could give you some recommendations.
比较坚强的那种
Like, strong women and all that.
我喜欢那种 我爱听你唱歌♥
Oh, I'd love that. I'd love that. I'd love to hear you sing.
你在哪唱歌♥ 是那种有场景的吗
Where do you sing? Is there, um... Is there a scene?
不不不 这他妈全胡扯
Oh, no, no. No, there's fuck-all here.
事实上这就是我
It's actually what I'm...
我其实想去纳什维尔
I'm actually trying to get to Nashville. Oh.
需要筹集几千英镑
I'm needing to raise a couple of
这样我才能搞定机票和酒店
grand so I can get flights and a hotel.
我不会开车 所以也需要一个司机
I cannot drive, so I'm needing a driver as well.
不会多于两三千 肯定不到五千
It wouldnot be more than two or three, definitely less than five.
萝丝琳 我吧
Rose-Lynn, I...
很抱歉 我不能就这么给你钱
I'm sorry, I can't just give you money,
如果这就是你所建议的事
if that's what you're suggesting.
-我确定这不是 -不这就是我的建议
- I'm sure it wasn't. - No, it was.
-我不能这么做 -怎么不行
- I can't do that. - How no'?
我没有开玩笑 但我就是在想
I'm not being funny, but I just thought
你并不会因此而失去所有的
with all the smelly candles burning everywhere
那些到处燃烧的香薰蜡烛和瓶装水什么的
and bottled water and all that, you wouldnae miss it.
在我攒够之前我会变老 无人问津
I'll be old and grey before I've saved up, whereas you...
我的意思是 你可以甘于平淡
I mean, yous could just drink out of the tap.
别在意了
Anyways, never mind.
你到底在做什么
What are you actually doing...
攒钱准备离开吗
while you're waiting, saving to go?
自我14岁以来
I've been the star fucking attraction at
老子就是格拉斯哥大剧院的明星
Glasgow's Grand Ole Opry since I was 14.
-然后呢 -然后什么
- And? - And what?
没什么了
Nothing.
你为什么没去参加电视选秀节目
Why haven't you gone in for one of those TV talent shows?
那不适合会唱歌♥的人
They're no' for folk who can sing.
其存在是为了那些想要坐下来
They're for folk who want to sit in
边吃着咖喱边看电视的人