Hello?
-怎么样 甜心 -我很好 谢谢
How are you, honey? I'm fine, thank you.
-我送你 -不了 你人真好
- I'll drop you home. - Oh, no, you're all right.
没事的 我乘公交就好
It's fine. I'll just take the bus.
-来吧 -不
-Come on. -No
-好好休息 -好的
- Sleep well. - Aye, yeah.
明早见
See you in the morning.
你很想家吗
You homesick, aye?
什么 这是你泡妞
What, is this the one where you
睡妹子的地方吗
try and stick it up the daily woman?
不 不
No, no.
这是我揭穿你的地方
This is the one where I tell you that I'm on to you.
我知道你坐过牢
I know you did the jail.
我也知道你是为什么进去的
And I know what you were in for.
不管你在兜售什么 苏珊娜
Susannah's bought into whatever it is you're selling,
都吃你这套 我也不想扫她的兴
and I'm not about to take that away from her now.
但我不想你接近我的孩子分毫 所以
But I don't want you anywhere near my kids, so...
明天见
See the morrow?
你唱你的歌♥ 拿你的钱
Sing your song, get your money,
然后消失
then you're gone.
小林 跟上
Lyle, hurry up.
我们可没有一整天的时间
We haven't got all day.
萝茜 你去哪了 兄弟
Rosie! Where you been, man?
完全不见踪影啊
Havenae seen hide nor hair of you.
-好吧 小不点呢 -我一会儿进来
- All right, wee man? - I'll be in in a minute.
你还好吧 伙计
You all right, pal?
很好 你知道的 我改过自新了
Aye, you know, I'm brand-new.
小林
Lyle?
他叫小林 五岁了
His name's Lyle. He's five.
他摇晃衣柜时衣柜翻倒压在他身上
He swung on a wardrobe and it fell on him.
我想应该只是手臂受伤
I think it's just his arms that he's
但头可能也伤到了
hurt, but maybe his head as well.
好的 小林 介意我稍微看看吗
Okay, Lyle, do you mind if I have a wee look?
没事的 她只是稍微检查一下 好吗
All right. She's gonna have a wee look, okay?
对什么过敏吗
Any allergies?
不 我不 我认为没有
No, I don't... I don't think so, no.
织物类创可贴
Fabric plasters.
好的 嗯 他需要照个X光
Okay, um, we'll need to X-ray him.
今晚病人比较多
It's one of those nights some here,
所以你们可能要过一段时间才能等到医生
so it might be a while until a doctor sees yous.
-好的 -我要外婆
- Okay. - I want my granny.
-安静 安静 -我要外婆
- Shh, shh... Please! - I want my granny!
-没事的 没事的 -我要外婆
- It's okay, it's okay. - I want my granny!
-你是小林的妈妈吗 -我是
- Are you Lyle's mum? - Aye, yeah.
我是尤萨夫医生 抱歉等这么久
Dr Yousaf. I'm sorry about the wait.
没关系
No.
X光显示没有大问题 但需要打个石膏
The X-ray looks fairly straightforward, but he'll need a cast.
我们什么时候可以回家
When can we go home?
肿胀消退后才可以安石膏
We can't get the cast on until the swelling's come down,
所以要再观察几个小时
so we are looking at a couple more hours.
很抱歉今晚这么折腾
I'm sorry it's been such a long night.
妈的
Oh, fucking hell.
6个未接来电
-他在哪 -他还在睡觉
- Where is he? - He's still asleep.
好吧 我把这个带回家
Right. I'll take this one home and
你留在这儿陪小不点
you can stay here with the wee fella.
不
No.
你那样的生活安稳得不值得一过
What's for you will no' go by you.
也许在面包店待20年对你来说已经足够
Maybe 20 year in the baker's is enough
但我不满足
for you, but it's not enough for me.
去给我倒杯茶 亲爱的
Away and get me a wee cup of tea, darling.
你出什么毛病了
What's the matter with you?
我只是 我只是想让你帮
I just... I just need you to help.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮你 帮你做什么
Help you? Help you do what?
让你去派对而把他留在这儿 是这样吗
Leave him here while you go to a party? Is that the plan?
我不知道那位贵太太把你当成什么
I don't know what this awf'y toffy woman thinks you are,
但要是她知道了真♥相♥ 你什么也得不到
but she wouldnae give you a brass farthing if she knew the truth.
你还没告诉她 对吧
You havenae even told her, have you?
她连你有孩子了都一无所知
She doesnae even have a clue that you've got kids.
如果你到现在还不打算把他们当回事
If you're no' even prepared to acknowledge their existence,
你就彻底没救了
there's no hope for you.
对于他们也是一样
And there's sure as hell none for them.
走吧 去纳什维尔
Go. Go to Nashville.
去做你想做的一切 来 亲爱的
Do whatever it is you wanna do. Come on, darling.
我们去看看你的小兄弟
Let's go see your wee brother.
♪ 我走进这间酒吧 ♪
♪ Well, I only came into this bar ♪
♪ 只是为了听一首悲伤的曲子 ♪
♪ To hear a sad song... ♪
♪ 我不想和你在电♥话♥里交谈 ♪
♪ I couldn't get you on the phone ♪
♪ 所以我让它那样响着 ♪
♪ So I let it ring ♪
♪ 响了又响 ♪
♪ On and on ♪
♪ 在一首孤独的小夜曲里 ♪
♪ In a lonesome serenade ♪
♪ 或许我应该尝试找个方法 ♪
♪ Maybe I should try to find a way ♪
♪ 一点点地 解决它 ♪
♪ To kinda, sorta, maybe work it out ♪
萝丝琳 你去哪了
Rose Lynn! Where have you been?
上帝啊 我以为你放我鸽子了
Jesus Christ! I thought you were a no-show.
这聒噪地都让我下不来台了
The band have had to talk me off a ledge.
你看起来很疲惫 你还好吗
You look tired. Are you all right?
是的 我感到 焕然一新
Oh, yeah, aye. I'm... brand-new.
那就好 那就好
Oh, good, good. Great.
来吧 我们走 你可把我吓惨了
Come on, let's go. You gave me such a fright.
♪ 两桶威士忌 ♪
♪ And a double-barrel whisky... ♪
好
Okay, um...
不久前 我家门前闪光一现
so, not long ago, a spark of light flew in through my door
让我知道我为什么
and reminded me of why I fell in
会对格拉斯哥这座城市一见钟情
love with Glasgow in the first place.
这个女孩 如同这座城市 不可思议
The girl, like the city, is gallus.
她很有趣 更重要的是她无所畏惧
She's funny and, above all else, she's completely fearless.
在你们的帮助下 她会去到纳什维尔
And with your help, she's going to Nashville
去做她生而注定的事
to do what she was put on this earth to do.
我很荣幸认识她 并成为她的朋友
I'm so proud to know her and call her my friend.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, put your
请为罗斯·林·哈兰鼓掌欢呼吧
hands together for Rose-Lynn Harlan!
好了吗 开始吧
Okay? Let's go.
不 不好意思 可以给我
Sor-sor-sorry. Can you just give me...?
给我 给我五分钟吗
Give me... give me five.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
萝丝琳
Rose Lynn?
嘿 嘿
Hey? Hey!
萝丝琳 等一等
Rose Lynn, please.
发生什么了 你在干嘛 你要去哪
What's going on? What are you doing? Where are you going?
发生什么了
What's happened?
噢 亲爱的 怎么了
Oh, darling. Come on.
我不知道当你将目光投向我时
I don't know what... what you see
你看到的 是不是我
when you look at me, but it isnae me.
-你在说什么 -我不处于什么巅峰期
- What are you talking about? - I'm not at the height of my powers.
我也不是无拘无束 有太多
I'm not free and there's so,
太多羁绊我的事情
so much I can't undo.
我坐过牢
I can't undo going to the jail.
我无法忘记 向同我一样无知的少女
I cannae undo chucking in heroin
去贩卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥ 醉生梦死
to all they lasses in there already fucked from drugs.
你知道还有什么吗
And do you know what else I cannae undo?
两个孩子
Having two kids.
十八岁以前我生了两个可爱的孩子
Two beautiful children before I was 18.
薇诺娜八岁
Wynonna, she's eight,
小林五岁 而我
and Lyle, he's five, and I...
我蹲了十二个月监狱 对他们不闻不问
I got 12 months in the jail and I left behind two kids.
是的 那才是真♥相♥
Yeah, that's the truth.
而不是你面前的这些
Not this.
一桩桩 一件件
That, them.
所有我给你造成的错觉
Everything I made you think I am...