对博♥彩♥行业来说 整个12月的温度 都在持续下降
Gaming and tourism has been cold for the entire month of December
而最近气温却已接近历史新高...
while temperatures are nearing record highs...
来杯百事
A diet Pepsi, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常抱歉 非常抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
今晚轮盘那乱成一锅粥了
The roulette pit was a zoo tonight.
俩海地佬喝多了 其中一个还想朝我撒尿
Two Haitians got drunk, one of them tried to urinate on me...
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
桃瑞丝 我才刚到啊
Doris, I just arrived.
我选这儿就是因为这里比较清静 很适合考虑事情
I picked this place 'cause it's deserted, you know? We can think.
我们现在要说的是我们的未来
This is our future we're talkin' about now.
亲爱的 我不想给你太多压力
Sweetheart, I don't mean to pressure you,
但是凯撒城那的人已经承诺
but the Caesars people have offered me
让我经营一个大西洋城的轮盘了
a roulette pit of my own in Atlantic City.
这是人生的一大步啊
That's a big break.
而且明天是答复他们的最后期限了
And tomorrow's my deadline for telling them yes or no,
所以你得告诉我今天晚上
so you got to tell me tonight.
你会跟我一起去吗
Will you come with me?
所以你的意思不是"跟我来吧"
That's not what you mean when you say, "Come with me."
而是"跟我在一起吧 然后爱上我 跟我结婚"
You mean, "Come live with me, then love me, then marry me."
当然了 还要生孩子呢 有那么糟吗
Yes, and have children. Is that so awful?
拜托 奥斯古德 我都结过三次婚了
Come on, Osgood, I've been married three times.
早他妈烦了
I suck at it.
你只是还没找到...
You just haven't found...
跳舞吧
Let's dance.
你跟我 就你跟我 拜托
You and me, just you and me. Come on.
我不想跳舞
I don't want to dance.
我们正说话呢
We're talking here.
不行啊
All right?
-我们走吧 快点 -嘿 嘿
-Let's go, come on. -Hey, hey!
抱歉了
Excuse me!
放开我 放开我
Let go! Let go!
听着 哥们 别逼我生气
Look, buddy, I don't think you want to make me mad.
我不管你们两个想玩什么...
I don't care what games you two want to play...
你已经动了她两次了 不要再这样做
That's twice now you've touched her. Don't do it again!
我不会再碰她...
I won't touch her again
直到她求我
until she asks me.
那我想问你一个问题
I got one question.
我动一下你怎么样
Is it all right if I touch you?
哎 奥斯古德
Ay, Osgood!
噢 天哪 看那...
Oh, dear, look at that...
我就他妈的知道
I fuckin' knew it.
还给我 还给我
Give me that! Give me that!
-嘿 -想要就过来拿吧
-Hey! -All you got to do is come and get it.
那是我的 还给我
It's mine and I want it.
他妈的 跟我小心点
God damn it, be careful with that!
快走吧 带我离开这儿
Come on, let's go. Take me out of here.
那可是值很多钱 是特殊处理过的
That cost a lot of money, I had it made special.
去他妈的值钱吧 奥斯古德
Fuck the money, Osgood!
奥斯古德
Osgood?
奥斯古德是他妈的什么名字啊
No one's got a fuckin' name like Osgood.
-上帝啊 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
-Jesus. -Son of a bitch.
我们走吧 我很害怕
Come on. Let's go, I'm scared.
谁他妈的会叫奥斯古德啊
Who the fuck's got a name like Osgood?
你不用害怕
You don't have to be scared.
我帮不了你 那家伙...
I can't help it. That guy...
-我能搞定他的 -这个玩意儿你不要了吗
-I could've handled him. -You don't want this?
我知道
I know.
这是训练猫狗的吧
Is it house trained?
操♥他♥妈♥
God damn it!
我试图表现的像个绅士一些 桃瑞丝
I try to behave like a gentleman, Doris.
真的 但是每个人都有野性一些的那一面
I really do, you know, but there's an animal side to everybody.
对于我就这么走出来 你已经轻看我了吧
You think less of me, don't you? For walking out.
你说这些干嘛
Please, how can you even say that?
我是拖你出来的那个人唉
I was the one who dragged you out of there.
我这么说是因为我觉得就是这样
I say that 'cause I think it's the truth.
奥斯古德
Osgood.
别别别 车在这边呢
No, no, no! Walk me to the car, please.
别走 过来这边吧 老兄
Come back! Come over here, mate.
来你♥妈♥的♥头啊来
I brought your hamster back!
小奥 小斯 小古德.
Ozzie, wozzie, wozzie.
奥斯古德
Osgood.
去他妈的的吧
God damn it!
够了吧你
That's enough!
嘿 听着 我也不想这样的
Hey, look, I don't want this no more.
主要是这玩意我不会养啊
I wouldn't know what to feed it.
奥斯古德 回来
Osgood, come back!
奥斯古德 求你了
Osgood, please!
哎呦喂
Oops.
后退
Move back.
后退 为什么啊
Move back, why?
为了你的安全起见
Safety precaution, let's say.
我不用耍花招的
I don't need no tricks
尤其对付你这种的小娘炮
to deal with a pee-wee shrimp fag like you.
赤手空拳足够了
All I need is my hands.
-奥斯古德 -闭嘴
-Osgood... -Shut up!
但是我...
But I...
闭上你的臭嘴 桃瑞丝
Close your goddamn mouth, Doris.
这事不完 谁都别走
No one is leaving till it's over,
你不说完 咱就不完
and it isn't over till you say it is.
完了
It's over.
拉我起来吧 行吗
Help me up, okay?
你知道你是个什么玩意吗 哥们
You know what you are, pal?
懦夫 而且闻起来很臭
You're a coward, and your breath stinks!
别别 我很脏 我很脏
No, no, I'm a mess. I'm a mess.
你是我的小英雄
You're my own little hero.
致胜王牌
借过 借过
Coming through, coming through!
德鲁 发生什么事了
Drew, what happened?
在停车场里发现了她
Found her in the parking lot.
她意识有些游离 无关人员请让开
She's in and out. Stand clear.
能告诉我你的名字吗
Can you tell me your name?
尼克...
Nick...
你对什么东西过敏吗
Do you have any allergies?
告诉我谁对你做的这些 谁干的
Tell me who did this to you. Who did this to you?
亲爱的 能告诉我这是谁干的吗
Sweetheart, can you tell me who did this to you?
尼克...
Nick...
尼克...
Nick...
尼克
Nick.
好吧 我从来都没想过这你都能做到 哈啊
Well, I never thought you'd make it in, huh?
这是美国雅典的第五千个早晨吧
Isn't this the 5, 000th morning in the Athens of America?
第五他妈千个早晨
Five fuckin' thousandth morning.
你怎么活下来的呢
How you survivin'?
呃 你懂的
Eh, you know.
-傻♥逼♥邮件 -看起来是的
-Nut mail? -It looks like it.
不想看了 小姘姘
I'm not up to it, Pinky.
读给我听吧
Read it to me.
好吧
All right.
好戏开场咯
Let the games begin.
先来这个吧...
How about... A-ha.
怀德先生 我怎么能成为像你这样的佣兵
"Mr. Wild, how can I become a mercenary like you?"
还有 如果有人有兴趣去制♥造♥一个小型爆♥炸♥
"If someone were hypothetically interested in creating a small explosion, "
应该怎么研究这个事情
"how would one hypothetically research such a thing"
而且不留任何计算机痕迹 谢谢
"without leaving a computer trail? Thanks."
当然 这只是个假想
"PS. This is research for a hypothetical screenplay."
还"假想" 换我 我是不会回他的
Hypothetically, I wouldn't answer this guy.
建议不错 小姘姘
Great advice, Pinky.
噢 早上好
Oh, good morning.
品查思·赞恩 律师一名
Pinchus Zion, attorney at law.
能帮你做点什么
How can I help you?
赛勒斯·金尼克 我找尼克·怀德