There were three guys inside.
有个年轻人是头儿
The young guy was the boss.
他说话很有底气 跟个斗士似的
He spoke real strong like a fighter.
另外两个是他的随从
The two big guys were his flunkies.
接着那个斗士说"跟我去派对吧"
And the fighter says, "Come on to the party."
我说我累了 然后他说
And I said I was tired, and he said,
"嘿 我喜欢被拒绝"
"Hey, I'm too pretty to turn down."
然后他把我拉进去了 接着...
And he pulled me inside and...
我们到了他那 我说
We get to his suite, I said,
"你派对在哪呢"
"Where's the party?"
他说"你不就是吗"
And he says, "You're it."
然后他就让那两个人去了其他房♥间
And he signals for the big guys to go into the next room.
接着他说"你还真是个幸运的小婊♥子♥"
And he says, "Aren't you the lucky bitch?"
"你是今晚全世界唯一能碰它的女孩哦"
"You're the only girl in the world tonight that gets to touch it."
他看了一下自己的下面说
And he looks down at himself and says,
"全世界都羡慕你呢"
"The envy of all mankind."
然后 我就被他强♥暴♥了
Well, he did what he did.
然后那些保镖又把我拉到了楼梯间做了同样的事
And the big guys worked me over real good on the service stairs.
有些酒店的人看到了 却没有管我
And some hotel people, they dumped me at Emergency.
你一个小时是不是100美元
Isn't $100 what you charge for the first hour?
今天我又不是来要钱的
Today's my day for turnin' down money.
给我钱干嘛
What'd you wanna pay me for?
因为我想撕烂他的屁♥眼♥啊 尼克
'Cause I wanna sue his ass, Nicky.
你得雇个律师 霍利 我可不是律师
You must hire a lawyer, Holly. I'm not a lawyer.
我不知道他叫什么 也不知道在他在哪个房♥间
I don't even know his name or what room he was in
什么他妈的都不知道
or any goddamn thing about him.
那你应该找警♥察♥ 霍利 我也不是警♥察♥
Then you must hire a detective, Holly. I'm not a detective.
我他妈的不认识什么警♥察♥啊 尼克 我只认识你
I don't know any goddamn detectives, Nick. I know you,
而你什么人都认识
and you know everybody.
我说 你为什么不帮我
I mean, how could you not help me?
因为我在想你说的那三个人
'Cause I'm gonna guess the three gentlemen you talked about
是不是IBM的高管呢
were not IBM executives.
你在哪个酒店
What hotel were you in?
金砖饭店
The Golden Nugget.
不能再好了
Better and better.
很多人都喜欢那
A lot of people like it.
可不是吗 所以才会出这种事...
True, and so is this.
连个高中生都知道
Every high school student knows
在美国没有哪种有组织犯罪跟这个似的
there's no such thing as organized crime in America.
连小学生都知道
Every elementary school student knows
如果是有组织罪犯想干一票的话
that if organized crime ever dreamt of invading,
他们没地方去的话 才会去拉斯韦加斯
the last city they would come to would be Vegas.
然后 每个幼儿园的小孩都知道
And every kindergarten student knows
如果他们想干一票的话
that if the mob ever did come to town,
他们没地方选了 才会招惹金砖饭店
the last hotel to be tainted would be the Golden Nugget.
见鬼 霍利
Shit, Holly, I mean,
甚至那里的脱衣舞娘 都能在那干上几票
even their fucking showgirls can rip the phone book in half.
我没跟你说过那地方不能去吗
Remember when I told you not to go to that place?
知道吗 你真是气死我了 霍利
You know what? You could always piss me off, Holly.
我走了
I'm leaving now.
但是我得给你说清楚
But I want us to be clear.
霍利 我刚到这里的时候
Holly, when I came to this town,
你还是街对面的一个小屁孩
you was just a kid who lived across the street.
那第一年 那个叫宝宝的家伙就亲自过来拉拢我了
That first year, Baby himself tried to recruit me for his organization.
我拒绝了
I said no.
如果有人被♥干♥了 我想这就是我的理由
If someone got bloody, I wanted it to be for my reasons,
不会有其他人的
not anybody else's.
接受现实吧
Baby accepted that.
从那时候起 我就对他们敬而远之了
Since then I've stayed away from them
他们也离我远远的
and they stayed away from me.
我连金砖饭店里的鬼都不认识
I don't know a soul that works at the Golden Nugget.
谁都不认识
I don't have one contact there.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
嘿 米利森特
Hey, Millicent.
我觉得他们不会喜欢我有访客的
I don't think they much appreciate us having visitors.
嘿 听着 我在找一个看起来像个斗士的人
Hey, listen, I'm interested in a guy who looks like a fighter.
他在比较高的楼层有套房♥子
Has a suite, I guess on a high floor,
随身带着俩保镖
travels with two large bodyguards.
你还住在不夜城
You still live in Naked City?
知道老爹饭店吗
You know Big Daddy's?
当然了
Of course.
我4点下班
I get off at 4:00.
你4点15到那
You come down there about 4:15.
如果我没去 那就是找不到这个人
If I ain't there, I couldn't find nothin'.
如果我去了 那到时候再聊
If I am, we'll talk.
-嘿 尼克 -嘿 米利森特
-Hey, Nick. -Hey, Millicent.
你身上的英伦风太浓了
Too bad you got all that British blood in you.
如果你是个黑人 我会快准狠的把你干倒在床上
If you was black, I'd bed you good and fast.
你可以这么认为啊
You could make believe.
别 不要以为我是种族歧视啊
Nah. Don't think this is racial or anything,
但是我从来不觉得你们这些人爱干净
but I never feel like you people are clean.
我是个管家 记得吗
This is a housekeeper you're talking to, remember?
我可以看出来一个英国人在房♥间里的话 会是这样的
I can tell if a Brit's been in a room, just like that.
我是不是应该说你这是种族歧视呢
Why should I think that was racial or anything?
你也就说说
Glad you don't.
那么 你说的那个人叫 丹尼·德马科
Now, this fighter guy, his name is Danny DeMarco,
3506房♥间
suite 3506.
他来自一个意大利东部的很古老的家族
He's from a fine old Italian family back east.
他是家族继承人 有个爱他的老爹
He's a son and heir and his daddy loves him
这就是他没有那俩壮保镖哪都不去的原因
which is why he never goes no place without them two big mothers.
有多壮
How big are they?
比你壮多了
A lot bigger than you.
你帮过我一次
You did me something once.
我会记你一辈子的好
I will owe you forever.
但是 现在你得帮我一次
But now, I need you to do me something.
就是 别跟这些家伙对着干
Do not fuck with these guys.
这是腌的
Pickle.
我问过那里刚认识的一个管家婆
Lady in housekeeping, I just met with her.
她被辞了 霍利 什么都没了解到
She struck out, Holly. Couldn't find out a thing.
噢 尼克 别再编瞎话了
Oh, Nick. Don't lie anymore.
你知道他最后对我♥干♥了什么吗
You know what he did when he was finished?
他朝我身体里塞了一支枪
He put a gun inside me.
他说"你只剩一次呼吸的机会了"
He said, "You got one shot at breathing."
"说你爱我"
"Tell me you love me."
"如果能打动我 就放你走"
"And if I believe you I'll let you go."
我说"上帝啊 我爱你"
I said, "Oh, God, I love you."
"我非常爱你 真的"
"I love you so much, I do."
然后他说"别他妈放屁了"
And he said, "Never shit a shitter."
接着就扣了扳机
And then he pulled the trigger.
我尖叫起来
And I scream
然后只听到了咔嚓声
and I hear a click.
他妈的 他玩我呢 是吗 尼克
Some fucking games to play with another human. Right, Nicky?
然后我想告他
And I want to sue him,
而且你知道他是谁
and you know who he is,
你只是不想管他
and you just let him walk away.
要知道 我尽力了 霍利
Just know I tried, Holly.
当然了 你个骗子
Sure, you liar.
你只要记住一件事就行
Just know this one thing.
我说了那么多次的在乎你...
All those times I told you I cared for you...
啊 我知道 我知道 你在编瞎话呢
Yeah, I know, I know. You were lying.
不是 我爱你
Wrong. I loved you.
我说的这些都是真的
Every good thing I ever said was true.
你每次跌入谷底 都谁把你捞起来的
And when you hit bottom, who climbed down there and found you?
-只有我 -霍利...
-Only me. -Holly...
嘿
Hey!
不好意思 我走错路了
Sorry, made a wrong turn back that way.
我准备好去看这花花世界了
I am ready to see the sights.
跟我来 金尼克先生
Follow me, Mr. Kinnick.
我没意识到这地方这么大
I hadn't realized these places were so big.
是啊 有时候这里是非常噪的
Yeah, the noise bothers people sometimes.
我不介意噪音的