Cyrus Kinnick, looking for a Nick Wild.
他就在你后面
He's right behind you.
尼克 这是赛勒斯·金尼克
Nick? This is Cyrus Kinnick.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 怀德先生
Hello, Mr. Wild.
我今晚想去赌场打牌
I was thinking of hitting the casino tonight.
希望能帮到你 伙计
I wish I could help you, pal.
你最好年满21周岁 不到不行的
You got to be 21. They'll lose their license.
我23了
I'm 23 years old,
不过我看上去可能有点娃娃脸
but my youthful appearance is one of the reasons
所以我才想找个保镖
why I believe I need a bodyguard.
我能直说吗
May I be frank?
坐吧
Grab a seat.
我试图在去赌城的在线指导里找你 可是没找到
I looked you up on an online guide to Vegas, but you weren't in it.
这挺困扰我的
That bothers me.
你看 我是个比较嗜赌的人
See, I'm a considerable gambler,
说句很自夸的话 安全因素对我是很重要的
if that isn't being too boastful and safety means much to me.
我会检查每一个安全因素的
I checked under every synonym for safety,
但是 那指导里没有你的名字...
but there was no Nick Wild.
那你应该去"教堂"和"魅力学校"找保镖
Well, you should've tried between "chapels" and "charm schools."
我也不想太自夸 金尼克先生
I don't want to be too boastful either, Mr. Kinnick,
但是你在跟内华达州的唯一一个"监护人"说话
but you're talking to the only chaperone in all of Nevada.
我知道 我很困惑的
See, now, I'm confused.
我是从以前的一个客户那知道你的
I was referred to you by an ex-client.
他是我在波士顿的一个邻居
He was a neighbor of mine in Boston.
我只是把他的建议说出来了
I simply took him off his advice,
但是我现在感觉你有点太过玩笑了
but now I fear you may be too jocular.
能跟我谈谈你自己吗
Could you tell me about yourself?
你的意思...你是说你想雇我了吗
You mean, you want my qualifications?
综上所述咯
Along those lines.
综上所述...
Along those lines.
好吧 我被砍倒过 炸飞过
Well, I've been knocked down, blown up,
被骗过 打的不成样子 还被枪击过
lied to, shit on, and shot at.
所以 没有什么事情能再让我兴奋的了
So nothing surprises me much anymore,
除了人跟人之间的性生活
except the things that people do to each other.
我有飞行执照 还在东京干倒了空手道
I'm a licensed pilot, took karate in Tokyo.
在耶鲁开过经济学讲座
I lectured on economics at Yale.
我能在五分钟内记住 纽♥约♥时♥报♥的头版全部内容
I can memorize the front pages of The New York Times in five minutes
然后在五周之后背给你听
and repeat it back to you in five weeks.
我还是连续三届的国家金拳套冠军
I was the National Golden Gloves champion three years in a row.
精通四国语言 可以与五个以上的人轮番摔跤
I'm fluent in four languages and can wrestle with a menu in five more...
-老天 -别打断我 还有呢
-Jesus! -Don't interrupt me. There's more.
-还有 -是
-More? -Yeah.
我也很会说谎
I lie a lot.
我住在凯撒城 怀德先生
I'm staying at Caesars, Mr. Wild.
那么7点钟吧
Shall we say 7:00?
7点吧 金尼克先生
7:00, Mr. Kinnick.
成功了 尼克
It worked, Nicky!
他妈的成功了 真成了
It fuckin' worked! It really worked.
你怎么能这么混♥蛋♥呢 奥斯 啊
How could you be such a bastard, Os, huh?
你说我是个懦夫 还打的我喘不过气来
You said I was a coward and my breath was bad.
这他妈简直是侮辱啊
That's not an insult, that's a fuckin' insult.
那叫个性 哥们
That was in character, man.
我就这性格 你太敏感了
I'm fuckin' around. You're too sensitive.
你♥他♥妈♥也没说你会拿掉我假发啊
And you didn't tell me you were gonna take my fuckin' hair.
搞什么呢 老兄
What was that, man?
他喜欢你 没假发更好
She likes you better without it.
嘿 女人 她们喜欢诚实的人
Women, they like honesty.
谁知道呢 圣人都这么说
Who knew? Word to the wise.
好吧 银行新鲜出炉的
All right, fresh from the bank.
一千美元
$1, 000.
这金额不对啊
That's not the right amount.
以后让你说我赖账 我才不当骗子呢
Are you callin' me a crook? 'Cause I am not a crook.
没人会说你
Nobody said you were.
还有奖金呢啊 尼克
You forgot the bonus, Nicky!
我说过 如果能她能从压力中走出来
I said if she came along out of pressure
我就给她演一段 不管结果如何 也就那样了
I was putting on, fine. Whatever. Done.
但是 如果能让她看到了真正的我
But if by seeing the real me,
就可以让她爱上我
it could bring out that she loved me,
那就还有500块奖金 总共1000
there'd be a $500 bonus. $1, 000.
那么发生什么了 看到了你的真我
And that's what happened? She saw the real you?
她爱死我了 老兄
She fuckin' loves me, man.
爱上了
Love.
我只拿500 奥斯
I'll take the $500, Os.
今天这是双喜临门了啊
This day keeps gettin' better and better.
我爱死你了老兄 爱死你了
I love you, man. I mean, I love you.
耶
Yeah!
嘿 我会从大西洋城给你写信的
Hey, I'm gonna write you from Atlantic City.
这就是我们的目标嘛 还好吗 尼克
Ooh, it's where we're all headed. How you doin', Nick?
噢 还好 雷克斯
Great, Rex.
对了 你说的卡萨诺瓦在那呢
So, I put Casanova on table two like you asked.
我敢打赌你给了他卫生间坏了的那个房♥间
I'll bet you give him the room with the busted toilet.
噢 对啊 我喜欢那个房♥间
Oh, yeah, I like that one.
-我没带戒指 其他的你不用知道的
I'm not wearing a ring. You wouldn't have known it.
我跟她在一起是考虑到我们的四个孩子 我会挺过来的
I stay with her on account of our four kids and I can survive,
除非命运通过一个不会冲水的厕所
except when fate, through a toilet that won't flush,
让我跟一个像你一样非常特别的人走到一起
brings me in contact with a special specimen like you.
-我错过了什么 -非常特别的人...
-What'd I miss? -The special specimen.
-见鬼 -嘘 他快开始索要回忆了
-Fuck! -Shh. He's about to ask for a memory.
好吧 她中招了 但是她不会上♥床♥的
Okay, she's dead, but she won't lie down.
噢 会的
She'll lie down.
只是她还没意识到 五分钟之内绝对搞定
She just doesn't realize it's gonna happen in five minutes.
我有个价值1000美金套间的钥匙
I could get a key to a $1, 000 suite.
所以 玛丽 跟我走吧
So please, Marie, leave me with the memory.
留给我一些我能够珍惜的回忆
Give me something I can Cherish to remember.
好吧
Okay.
好 谢谢你 走吧
Okay. Thank you. Come on.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 为什么他每次都能上成床
Son of a bitch! How does he get fucked every time?
搞什么啊
What is that?
嘿 他是太饥渴了
Hey, he wants it that much.
好吧 跟他还真是天差地别啊
Well, I don't have anything like that.
-那你呢 -当然
-Do you? -Sure.
我可没在同一个枕头上睡过两次
Never had to rest my head on the same pillow twice.
-好吧 差旅费哈 -跟我说说
-Well, travel costs. -Tell me.
我需要50万美元 来买♥♥我5年时间
I need $500, 000 to buy me five years.
现在呢 还差49万9500块
Right now, I'm only short $499, 500.
-好吧 运气会好起来的哦 -我知道
-Well, luck will find you then. -I know.
等我凑够了 我就会一把抓住那混♥蛋♥的脖子...
When it does, I'll grab that fucker by the throat.
嗯
Yeah.
噢 嘿 尼克 霍利刚打电♥话♥来了
Oh, and hey, Nick? Holly just called.
说你那西柚汁必须喝完 不能浪费
Said if you're not finished with your grapefruit juice, don't waste it.
门没锁
It's open.
来杯咖啡
You want some coffee?
不用
No.
已经倒好了哦
I just brewed it.
百分百正宗哥伦比亚咖啡 就在桌子上呢
It's 100% Colombian, it's right there on the table.
霍利 如果你不想见我
Holly, if you're gonna hide,
还打电♥话♥干嘛
why couldn't we have just talked on the phone?
我只是 不想让你看见我现在这个样子
I just don't think I want you seeing me like this.
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
你知道吗 我在昏迷的时候一直叫着你的名字
You know, I kept calling out for you in Emergency.
医生告诉我说 我那时候一遍又一遍的叫着"尼克"
The doctor says I kept saying "Nick" over and over again.
他们以为是你对我...
They thought that you were the one who...
谁干的
Who did?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥
That's why I phoned you.
昨天晚上我赴了个约会
So I had a date last night.
回去的时候
When I left,
走到了电梯那 正好门开了
I got to the elevator and the doors were opening
电梯是上行的
and it was going up.
里边有三个人